4.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
I changed my phone today and the game launch, but now, I have another problem, all characters are just cube, not letter.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I herebly says my utmost gratitude for providing this...
Thank you
And yes... I'm not good at mine sweeping... Not at all... I am stuck in floor 17... I am so noob at this...
But I'm not gonna give up on ya

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

IConsumePotassium

Jan 20, 2019
I've got an issue where the text is all squares instead of characters. Might be that I'm missing the game's font.
Anyone has any idea on how to fix it? (I've tried reinstalling)

I'm playing on a Redmi 6 smartphone, Android 9.

Screenshot_2020-09-15-19-40-54-545_com.ZNZNGames.EroTrapSweeper.jpg

Reactions: Xypster

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
Mine also ain't running. Just a black screen and crash. Bluestacks works fine though.

It's on an Android 7.1.1

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Any strats on how to get 5 addictions in one run? I always die before since the damage is so high with a few addictions.

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
Any strats on how to get 5 addictions in one run? I always die before since the damage is so high with a few addictions.
Not really strats but planning. Go for the hard level, it's easier to get all addictions there and spend like 20 floors-ish getting items to prep.

Also, choose rooms that you can 'exploit' like if you encounter a chest hidden floor use the clairvoyance spell, insta get all.

Take note if it says certain types of enemies will span on the floor it'll help you choose which to avoid or dive in.

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
The android version doesnt work in my xperia XA (android 7.0), the game show the unity logo and then crash. I'm sad now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's been no updates to but here's a fresh download, someone earlier did have problems with Anon.

EroTrapSweeper 1.02 Android - or

Originally tested it on my emulator with no problems and later my tablet, Android 6 and 7. Quickly tested again on...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Motor3Fase

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
There's been no updates to but here's a fresh download, someone earlier did have problems with Anon.

EroTrapSweeper 1.02 Android - Workupload or

Originally tested it on my emulator with no problems and later my tablet, Android 6 and 7. Quickly tested again on...
Will test it and for me, it's all the links that's not working, hope that the two links you have posted works

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017

EroTrapSweeper 1.02 Android - Workupload or

I tried again with all the links but still not working, so at this point i'm pretty sure that my phone can't handle it, maybe the game's requeriments are highier that my phone has, some ram or Ghz i dont know.
Anyways thank you for trying to help us TheBlueKnight

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
Yeah, sadly mine ain't running either. Funny when the demo works but the full version doesn't. I tried running on Bluestacks as well and it works fine but weirdly enough when I changed the settings for an Oppo F5 on BS the game ran but no sound came out. If anyone has Unity knowledge maybe they might be able to pinpoint if something in the music was causing the problem.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Seems like it dosen't works in some phones. Weird, it should be okay with my phone but it dosen't want to start so x)

joeejoee

May 25, 2018
just a heads up:
changing your phones's language to japanese will improve the chances of the gane running. I got it to boot longer and more consistently without crashing. your mileage may vary.
if there's a way to change thd full system locale, that may improve it further, but I don't know that much about android.

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes