4.70 star(s) 19 Votes

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
black screen and crash, Android 9...
Had that problem too as well and checked with the developer.

Some Android phones can't for some reason seem to handle the game properly so it goes to black and dies. Only workable solution seems to be changing it to a different phone that can update to Android 10 or 11 then it works.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Had that problem too as well and checked with the developer.

Some Android phones can't for some reason seem to handle the game properly so it goes to black and dies. Only workable solution seems to be changing it to a different phone that can update to Android 10 or 11 then it works.
Weird, because I'm pretty sure I'm on Android 10

2dguy

Apr 23, 2020
does anyone have the Prototype version of the new game znzn is working on?

Reactions: spicysauce220
Apr 7, 2021
I can't figure out how to contact the creators and ask if they will fix the issue. Would anyone willing to try contacting them? I found their blog that miiight help.
zenulog[dot]blog[dot]fc2[dot]com

This is probably my favourite game, so I'd love to be able to play on mobile. And there's newer games to-be-released as well.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Their is linked in the opening post, and they have a . If you look above though they might not be much help and just give a pretty default answer.

Edit - And while I'm fixing grammar there's a along with that .
EroTrap.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Arioth

2dguy

Apr 23, 2020
looks like the demo for the new game znzn was working on is out though I think we need a password to download it anyone have it?

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes