3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
Slime boss is annoying as shit. He spawns adds that your attacks just phase through, and it only takes 4 hits to kill you.

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
Managed to make it to the final boss, but I think I'm missing something. I fought the big goblin 3 times, and the last time he said he had one more fight left, but I cannot seem to find said fight. I've found him in his house in the slums, but he doesn't do anything when I speak to him.

Anybody figured this one out?

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
Slime boss is annoying as shit. He spawns adds that your attacks just phase through, and it only takes 4 hits to kill you.
I just got 5HP and facetanked his attacks while spamming sword tbh, you just about make it through

Reactions: moned

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
The game is telling me I'm missing something called "MSVCR110.dll"?
same there
You need to install the Visual C++ Runtime Redistributables. The Steam version would normally make sure all required dependencies are installed before actually launching the game. The page on Otaku Plan also has some short instructions on how to fix this issue (though not in the best way)

Reactions: amaiakagane
Aug 22, 2018
Looks promising, but the health system makes me feel like the only way you get to see H-scenes are by dying, which is a big let down.. There are no ero trap H-scenes, I think
Non-defeat H scenes:
- In the Slums, you can strip for the shopkeep, take the innkeeper's job, accept the random goblin's proposal, or stay too long in the hot springs to get H scenes with goblins.
- Wall-trap slimes are all over the place. They leave you on half-a-heart if you get caught by them.
- Random monsters will have hearts over their heads. Get touched by these monsters, initiate a rape -scene where you have to button mash to escape.

Fairly sure there's more coming, I haven't 100%'ed the game yet.

Last edited:

Yllarius

Dec 13, 2017
Non-defeat H scenes:
- In the Slums, you can strip for the shopkeep, take the innkeeper's job, or stay too long in the hot springs to get H scenes with goblins.
- Wall-trap slimes are all over the place. They leave you on half-a-heart if you get caught by them.
- Random monsters will have hearts over their heads. Get touched by these monsters, initiate a rape -scene where you have to button mash to escape.

Fairly sure there's more coming, I haven't 100%'ed the game yet.
There's multiple hot springs. It's been awhile since i've played, but in the second 'zone' (If you keep going right from the entrance, just before a set of stairs) there's a small shining spot in the water. That's the slime hotspring.

grasshopper

Jul 17, 2017
Don't use the save data from doujin-savedata ,because it will corrupt your saves...I found out the hard way.

Aug 22, 2018
If you thought the slime boss was annoying, wait until you see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... Fuck that thing, the horse it rode in on, and the eighteen generations of its forefathers.

Last edited:

Bun5643

Dec 4, 2021
are there any walkthroughs ? i'm stuck in the slum i don't know what to do next
The game's pretty straightforward. After you've defeated the big goblin the 1st time, and you can access the slums, go to the slums' shopkeeper and get the free item they tell you to buy. You'll hear a big thump after you purchase the bag, which means something unlocked.

Head back to the main village, and go to the bottom right. You'll see a block that you can push now. Shove it down and get back to your adventure!

Some tips for the bosses people mentioned:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheLandFinana

Nov 30, 2020
You need to install the Visual C++ Runtime Redistributables. The Steam version would normally make sure all required dependencies are installed before actually launching the game. The page on Otaku Plan also has some short instructions on how to fix this issue (though not in the best way)
As i thought, I already have these (and just about every other usual dependency), so that's not the issue here. Probably true for the others with dll issues, though

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
As i thought, I already have these (and just about every other usual dependency), so that's not the issue here. Probably true for the others with dll issues, though
Try a repair install, there is a known issue where sometimes a needed Visual C++ runtime dll doesn't actually get installed correctly.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes