3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Myztklkev

Aug 16, 2017
this game is actually really frustrating. The difficulty spikes in every new area is absurd and now im stuck on the tentacle boss who seems to be entirely RNG driven and will just bombard you relentlessly some attempts and you're stuck watching like 2 minutes of unskippable animations before the fight and when you die. most of the time I just lurk in here but this seriously frustrated me to the point where I felt compelled to complain about it.

Anongoog

Jun 6, 2022
this game is actually really frustrating. The difficulty spikes in every new area is absurd and now im stuck on the tentacle boss who seems to be entirely RNG driven and will just bombard you relentlessly some attempts and you're stuck watching like 2 minutes of unskippable animations before the fight and when you die. most of the time I just lurk in here but this seriously frustrated me to the point where I felt compelled to complain about it.
You should try using new weapons you unlocked, im assuming you're at the cthulhu boss. Try buying and using the mithril bow, remember to charge it up all the way.

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
I seem to have found out how to get the piercings. I was losing in the ruins when a different scene triggered with the character chained up. I ended up not escaping from the chains for 2 times and the enemy dialog said "I have some special piercings for her" after which they ended up in my inventory.

Reactions: Fsfdss

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
Trying to beat this game with 0 advancement in the ero status (masochism/corruption/dirtied) and development is close to impossible. One of the most annoying thing is if you're invincible, like after falling off, any monsters with heart that are close to you or are on your tile, will increase the ero status, during those invincible frame. There are other small inconveniences that adds up to make the speedrun experience absolutely horrid. Character has square collision box so sometimes you just can go through certain spaces unless you position correctly, jump button sometimes just refusing to work, getting regular attack instead of dash attack even though you're holding the run button, enemies having invincibility on spawn + can go heart mode at any point (like after spawning or almost instantly after getting hit) + the grab box being way bigger than the sprite making it look like you get sucked in... some enemies are complete bullshit as well like the ghost and mummies. Probably one of the few games I've given up trying to do this type challenge. Still a good game but screw this shit. I'm extremely annoyed

Reactions: Redbrownalgae

Calart

Jul 11, 2020
The spikie in difficulty is insane and hit box , and box is just unfair and how in earth you upgrade your weapon.

Aug 25, 2017
Is this a censored version of the game ? because I remember downloading some older version of the game in Japanese and there after defeat you could see birth scene. Or am I doing something wrong ?
This version does have birthing. I think the way it works is this: whether or not the girl gets pregnant is chance-based if her womb, represented by the pink loveheart filling with white fluid, is partially full - every time during a sex scene that her partner/attacker cums in her the womb fills more, and if filled all the way you'll see a log message "Fertilized!" and pregnancy is assured once the scene ends.

Aug 25, 2017
When I press f1 to rebind keys I do not get the popup to do so... View attachment 3031518
F1 will bring up a small bar at the top of the screen, easy to miss. It's in the screenshot you showed. You then have to use the mouse to navigate that menu. Click on "Settings" for a drop-down menu and select "Operation Settings" which will open a new pop-up menu. Click on "Select Input Device" for a little dropdown menu and select "Keyboard/mouse" - This will bring up the keybind menu. The letters on the left are the standard X-input gamepad buttons rather than a description of what those buttons do in the game, also the in-game button prompts show the default keybinds, so you'll have to figure out where you want each button and memorize what each one is changed from. It is kind of annoying, but I figure it's a limitation of the engine the game was built in rather than the fault of the developer.

Suminohana

Aug 27, 2023
Thanks, you just saved me some time. I was thinking about tossing this into the trash for the absolutely nonsensical controls but you sealed it for me.

Hunker453

Sep 18, 2022
Does anyone happen to have a complete save file for this game? Version 1.2.6.
I've tried both saves from this thread - the play_1 gives a prompt about being corrupted due to a bug in pixel maker, and the play_20 is not even detected by the game.

Resorted to just downloading the 1.2.5 version from the thread instead. But holy shit this might be the most confusing gallery mode I've ever come across. Animations keeps flickering and and tons of text just rolling over the screen. I can't possibly fathom how this was chosen over a more simple animation gallery.
("*PEW* *PEW* *PEPEWPEW* *PEW* *PEWPEWPEW* *PEW* *PEW* *PEWPEWP* *PEW* *PEW* *PEW* *PEW*")

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes