3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Anvenjade

Feb 25, 2018
Had the dll issues on startup, downloaded them. Game opens window then closes. I try to download and apply the patch ontop of the downloaded f95 version.
Patcher runs once after I tell the firewall/protection to allow it, I tell it where to patch, gives me an error and says no it doesn't want to patch there.

Just for the sake of it, I make a copy of the downloaded game folder with everything and put it inside the steam library folder (steamapps common).

Try to run patcher again, patch asks for admin perms then does absolutely fuck all not even showing up ( at least that I can tell).

Try to run downloaded game again, still closes.

Try to run game copy I put into steam files, runs.

The fuck dev. Don't hardcode the steam folder for your shit.

Tldr: Try putting the game folder into the steam games folder.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2022
Been stuck in there for a while. There's a lever in a neighboring room that seemingly does nothing, so spent quite a bit there.
Good thing that I don't have to backtrack to the entry, it's just a stupid block that needs to be pushed left to open the way. Not quite obvious, I must say.
1691826971621.png

Some setting options could be explained a bit better.

Resurrection
OFF:
when you reach 0 HP, you respawn in the nearest checkpoint room (cat god statue room).
ON: you get healed to full HP and continue from the spot you died. Heart attacks from mobs do not trigger the death scene, just pin down scene where you have to mash buttons to break out.
"You restored yourself with healing powers" - she could do this all along.

Defeat anm - affects death animations
OFF: you get like 3 or more animations changing at rapid pace, like main mob animation changes with broken clothes animation
ON: only one animation, the main animation for mob/death. For example, for goblin king it's only goblin animation, no jumping to her broken clothes frames.
1691827123456.png

Apr 29, 2022
Does collecting all 12/12 treasures change something?

Got 'Found 5/12 treasures' after finishing the game, which made me curious if there's any point in collecting them all.

Reactions: Anongoog

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Been stuck in there for a while. There's a lever in a neighboring room that seemingly does nothing, so spent quite a bit there.
Good thing that I don't have to backtrack to the entry, it's just a stupid block that needs to be pushed left to open the way. Not quite obvious, I must say.
View attachment 2845661

Some setting options could be explained a bit better.

Resurrection
OFF:
when you reach 0 HP, you respawn in the nearest checkpoint room (cat god statue room).
ON: you get healed to full HP and continue from the spot you died. Heart attacks from mobs do not trigger the death scene, just pin down scene where you have to mash buttons to break out.
"You restored yourself with healing powers" - she could do this all along.

Defeat anm - affects death animations
OFF: you get like 3 or more animations changing at rapid pace, like main mob animation changes with broken clothes animation
ON: only one animation, the main animation for mob/death. For example, for goblin king it's only goblin animation, no jumping to her broken clothes frames.
View attachment 2845665
It wont let me edit death animation option. just volume.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Is there a way to stop the girl from switching animation during a sex scene in the gallery? I'm getting a fit from watching it it changing so fucking quick.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Literally 3 posts above yours.

View attachment 2847252
and if you looked i made another post saying i cant change those fucking options. I cant change them in the main menu all it allows me to change is the BGM and sound effects nothing else. I tried playing the game and saving it but when i return to the menu fir the gallery it resets the options.

edit:: NVM you have to constantly change every time you want to see an animation

ThJoe

Aug 9, 2021
Does collecting all 12/12 treasures change something?

Got 'Found 5/12 treasures' after finishing the game, which made me curious if there's any point in collecting them all.
I spent way too long looking for all the treasures. There doesn't seem to have any effect for getting all 12, but here is a save regardless. (I might be missing 1 maxhp, I don't want to continue searching every nook and cranny for it.)

On a side note I have no idea how to use the piercings or lewd underwear. They seem to only have extremely minor passive effects in H-scenes.

Extract into erozld\Resources\save

Aug 25, 2017
I see the "graphic violence" tag. Is there something extreme, like limbs flying off or something? Or is it just some blood here and there?
I've been playing for a couple hours at a time for a few days, seeing every or almost every sex scene along the way, and I haven't seen anything I would consider graphic violence. There's some blood in some of the birth scenes but so far no gore. There's definitely a tag or two missing as indicated in that inline spoiler, but I'll wait till I finished the game before reporting for missing tags.

perechon

Dec 27, 2017
I have a problem: the long jump while running north doesn´t work! In all other directions I have no problem to do a long jump, just doing it up is messed up. A normal jump is working though. Sadly I need just this upward long jump in the introductionary room of the long jump.
Does anybody else have this problem? Is there a solution/workaround?

Aug 22, 2018
I have a problem: the long jump while running north doesn´t work! In all other directions I have no problem to do a long jump, just doing it up is messed up. A normal jump is working though. Sadly I need just this upward long jump in the introductionary room of the long jump.
Does anybody else have this problem? Is there a solution/workaround?
Rebind either the sprint key or the jump key, or get a very expensive gaming keyboard with "N-Key Rollover" (NKRO). Most keyboards suffer from a hardware limitation where hitting certain key combinations causes one or more of those keys to stop registering - it differs per brand which combinations are affected. I've seen at least one keyboard where "Ctrl, Alt, Delete" was a jamming combination.

Last edited:

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
ugh beat the game and my save got corrupted. very dissapoint. to interact with the big goblin in his house use the sleeping pills you can buy from the slum shopkeeper

Apr 29, 2022
I spent way too long looking for all the treasures. There doesn't seem to have any effect for getting all 12, but here is a save regardless. (I might be missing 1 maxhp, I don't want to continue searching every nook and cranny for it.)

On a side note I have no idea how to use the piercings or lewd underwear. They seem to only have extremely minor passive effects in H-scenes.
Found out there's a with treasure locations. Apparently having all 12 will change some images in one of the endings (the ending is determined by your answer in the last boss battle I think)

The guide also has info on items and effects and hidden springs.

You can find Holy Virgin Amulet in the shop, and sometime probably after having (long?) sex or losing it transforms into Obedience Piercings, that heightens body sensitivity.

Lewd Underwear you can find in the lord goblin room after you've got mithril ore, it does not change the sprite or anything (my disappointment is immeasureable and my day is ruined)
Description is kinda hilarious: "It's got holes where there shouldn't be holes! Might predispose you to certain fetishes."

You can't use these items, they seem to really just do some passive effects, maybe some stat boosts, like a certain part sensitivity?
----
One thing I enjoyed in the game is the ero status result that changes as you play.
Especially funny to see exp:virgin and result: 'villing to get loose' after restoring all status effects via NPC in town
1692535601728.png

Apr 29, 2022
I spent way too long looking for all the treasures.
Thank you for prividing the save. Never in my playthrough I've got her exp to be 'whore', wow. Kinda surprised here.

Ok so
Having 12/12 treasure gives you like 1 different ending picture and 1 additional picture.

SPOILERS if you want, see the ending pictures below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes