VN Unity Ren'Py Errant Kingdom [Ren'Py Remake Part 4 & Unity Chapter 5] [Lunaris Games]

Yanari

Jan 28, 2019
I really like this game!
i actually ended going for the character i initially say i wouln't because he wasn't my type lol
After giving the game a try however, the story got me traped, i wasnt really sold by the synopsis but once inside the game i actually found the story pretty interesting, also how the story changes depending on your personal background, if i ever get money, i would like to purchase this game because i truly want to se where is going... it'll have to wait tho, i have some inmediate
expenses i need to cover this month and next, so i don't think i will be able to purchase till december :(

Also, chapter four is up, can't wait for the update!

Reactions: Morpho

Kyumara

Oct 22, 2020
It's out now anyway.
Though they said it'll have updates coming soon, so maybe wait for a bit before updating here.

I hope it'll update soon on Steam

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
This looks like a game based on the Throne of Glass book series.
Now, there are the female protagonist tag and the lesbian tag, so the question remains: how many options for female romance do you have? Only this girl from the images or do you have others?

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
This looks like a game based on the Throne of Glass book series.
Now, there are the female protagonist tag and the lesbian tag, so the question remains: how many options for female romance do you have? Only this girl from the images or do you have others?
2 female, the blonde one and other in the blue dress.