jjavier

Nov 8, 2022
I found this game by chance and I'm so happy, this game is awesome. (Except the perverted/vicious policewoman with her horrible monster between her legs:eek::sick:. Strictly personal opinion). Where can you find game signatures?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I found this game by chance and I'm so happy, this game is awesome. (Except the perverted/vicious policewoman with her horrible monster between her legs:eek::sick:. Strictly personal opinion). Where can you find game signatures?
I made mine myself. If you PM me, I might be able to make one for you.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I'm on the opposite spectrum, I really love the gorrilla cop.
I'm not looking for NTR and cockholding (?) in games, but the last scene on the third path is SOOO HOT !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jjavier

Nov 8, 2022
I'm on the opposite spectrum, I really love the gorrilla cop.
I'm not looking for NTR and cockholding (?) in games, but the last scene on the third path is SOOO HOT !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Everyone has their own tastes, even if it's not credible a penis of this size no one would let it enter their body, otherwise they would have to spend 6 months in the hospital to put everything back in place. (Even if I know it's a game and credibility can be shamelessly thrown in the trash) Well as long as the creator of the game continues to give us the choice to ignore it that's fine with me.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Danilo marques

Jan 12, 2024
I definitely want to give the player some agency, especially when it comes to less vanilla stuff. But don't expect a pick-and-choose dating sim, there's definitely gonna be some set relationships with characters that are unavoidable.
being able to choose whether the futa protagonist should be dominant against the police officer and her best friend, they are kind of annoying and in control of everything, the only way I did was give her a blowjob so that blonde wouldn't do it, after that I dispensed with anything about not to me dominate since they (police officer and Ashe's best friend) are in control, they both have to get beaten by Ashe and stay quiet hahaha

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 97 Votes