Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
I can imagine it's gonna be hard to avoid drama with Fiona and Delilah if you choose either, or both. I wonder how it will work with Rachel though. The flashback tugged at my heartstrings.
To me i am going for both of them on the dom path but with the fiona and delilah situation. the only real problem is delilah because she is a yandere. Fiona don't really care because this the same girl who joked about mc fucking her mom did not care if it happens. But i have Faith in MorriganRae to make it interesting on all three paths. And with the rachel thing i feel like later in the game she will probably understand because of two things. One reason is what happened between them in the past. And the second reason ashe has a high sex drive because what she is.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Well, Just finished the game. was really amazing, saved two paths both "Siren" and "kitten". but most of all I think these are the paths that will suit her.

especially since she still has to grow up and gain confidence, as well as lust and desire.

What about blackmail, at first I thought it was Delilah, but now for some reason it seems to me that there is a suspect among her and it’s Bella... I thought they were completely interested in Ashe. Overall, a great game MorriganRae

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Fiona don't really care because this the same girl who joked about mc fucking her mom did not care if it happens.
But at the same time didn't Fiona tell Ashe not to try anything with Delilah at the pyjama party? She even promised iirc.

And with the rachel thing i feel like later in the game she will probably understand because of two things. One reason is what happened between them in the past. And the second reason ashe has a high sex drive because what she is.
I really think Rachel also has feelings for Ashe, but she's just scared. They were drunk that night yeah, but when they kissed Ashe backed off at first then Rachel was the one who pushed for it. Also when they talked after she came back she said she thought the trip will clear things up but it looks like it didn't help, and she didn't elaborate further on that.

Maybe I'm wrong though.

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
But at the same time didn't Fiona tell Ashe not to try anything with Delilah at the pyjama party? She even promised iirc.

I really think Rachel also has feelings for Ashe, but she's just scared. They were drunk that night yeah, but when they kissed Ashe backed off at first then Rachel was the one who pushed for it. Also when they talked after she came back she said she thought the trip will clear things up but it looks like it didn't help, and she didn't elaborate further on that.

Maybe I'm wrong though.
No i Believe you have the right idea and i can see your points.

Reactions: Xill

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I really think Rachel also has feelings for Ashe, but she's just scared. They were drunk that night yeah, but when they kissed Ashe backed off at first then Rachel was the one who pushed for it
Rachel's reaction was so strange and over the top, as if it really proves the fact that Rachel also has hidden feelings for her sister...

this whole drama between them seems like too much for such a turn after the night when she completely rejected Ashe and did not even let her explain,Rachel is more to blame for this than Ashe, especially as you said, she herself partially insisted on a return kiss, Ashe, compared to Rachel, is too fragile and closed, especially when she spends most of her life hiding about the “futa with vagina”, and now she is also I deeply cherished feelings for sister. All this stuff fell on her rather than on Rachel. I'm already interested in how their story will progress.

I wouldn’t mind seeing a confident Ashe where she then got what she wanted and went on dates and jealousy appears on Rachel’s part and this could become an interesting plot. Rachel was already in a relationship in the past, now it's time to prove yourself Ashe, Of course, Rachel is thinking about finding someone she can go on a date with (especially knowing that Bella's girlfriend is also hitting on Rachel), but Ashe has to prove herself, and then we will understand how Rachel feels about her sister and are there any feelings

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Rachel's reaction was so strange and over the top, as if it really proves the fact that Rachel also has hidden feelings for her sister...

Ashe, compared to Rachel, is too fragile and closed, especially when she spends most of her life hiding about the “futa with vagina”, and now she is also I deeply cherished feelings for sister.
Yeah, it didn't feel like she didn't remember what happened so maybe she was pretending. She didn't even seem that drunk the night before when she was acting pretty sober, or at least not really that drunk. Then when she woke up next day and regretted what happened, especially when she started telling Ashe that she depends too much on her and she can't also depend on her for love.

Also, something I noticed. Ashe never put on the condom. It's not shown. She opened it, but she never put it on. She saw Rachel was sleeping and gave up on waking her up, then the next day the condom was on the ground fully stretched.

That doesn't really make sense. So did Rachel open it and put it on the ground in order to justify her freak out?

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Also, something I noticed. Ashe never put on the condom. It's not shown. She opened it, but she never put it on. She saw Rachel was sleeping and gave up on waking her up, then the next day the condom was on the ground fully stretched.

That doesn't really make sense. So did Rachel open it and put it on the ground in order to justify her freak out?
Probably just a consistency error. I doubt that the dev wrote Rachel as such a manipulative character as she seems conflicted and emotional instead of calculated to any degree.

Reactions: damnedfrog and Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Probably just a consistency error. I doubt that the dev wrote Rachel as such a manipulative character as she seems conflicted and emotional instead of calculated to any degree.
Yeah maybe I'm looking too much into it lol. Because if she could do that she could also probably be the one behind the texts and blackmail, and that's too sad.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yeah maybe I'm looking too much into it lol. Because if she could do that she could also probably be the one behind the texts and blackmail, and that's too sad.
Nope, this looks too weird, cliffhanger style... :Kappa: As for the condom that was lying open on the floor, perhaps Ashe had already opened it and when she saw that Rachel had fallen asleep, she probably threw it on the floor, as if it didn’t matter anymore, especially since both were in an intoxicated state. I don’t think Rachel could do that and fall so low, all for what? She has no reason to take revenge on her sister, she even had a lot more in her life than Ashe.

I would say Rachel has more drama than Ashe, judging by the fact that we know that she took Ashe's best friend and were in a relationship then broke up, so if she turns out to be a blackmailer, it seems ridiculous, especially when she called her dirty names in the message. I have two suspects, Delilah and Bella, especially knowing that they look like bitch and yandere love in Ashe, although I wouldn't be surprised this blackmail is to piss Ashe off and give her complete self-confidence, perhaps this blackmailer is quite possible to even set up a meeting and there will be an unexpected end

Reactions: Xill

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You mean to tell me that cute little Delilah could be so evil?
I wouldn't say she's evil, but she's definitely head over heels in love with Ashe like a devil. :ROFLMAO:

Without joking, I would say she is like a succubus who, at her own will, is trying to bring Ashe out into the open and show that she has nothing to fear because of her position that she is hiding, I would not even be surprised if Delilah always knew Ashe’s secret, or she saw at night how Ashe fucked Zoe, otherwise it was not in vain that they showed us a close-up from behind, which means she saw it there. and she blackmails her, either out of jealousy or wants to show that she has nothing to fear and give confidence and plays an evil game with her, the same goes for Bella, she is like an envious bitch who also seems to be head over heels in love with her. But we can't underestimate Fiona, this could also be an unexpected surprise, she demanded so many times to go have sex with whores that she decided to blackmail her, but of course it looks stupid, but who knows,supposedly to get her out of her shell. by her reaction, it was as if she did not expect that Ashe would reveal his secret to her, as if she either knew or suspected.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It escapes my understanding but 90% of the people here believe that the blackmailer is Delilah.
I personally don't think she is but I do think she is connected to the blackmailer in some way for some odd reason. Either being blackmailed her self or working with the blackmailer for some reason. Just a gut feeling I have. As I don't think Fiona told her the secret and im not sure how else she would of found out. Tho im most liekly way off

4.90 star(s) 97 Votes