Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Man I don't know if it's possible and I don't think it'll be done but maaaan...
Imagine how sexy it'd be to have that big dicked cop (that soundd so funny, like a parody lol) submits to MC. I always found the idea of the "weak" and "small in both size dick and actual size" character domming characters who are supposed to be tops super hot, especially if it has that revenge vibe.
This probably came from the frustration the seemingly infinite femdom only oriented games where it's always the same stereotype, the guy is so small and has 0 muscles in both his brain and his body, every odds is against him, there is only 1 path lying ahead and it is that of a sub.
At 1st I didn't rly mind, I even found them funny. But as I was trying more and more the frustration of not having an alternate (reversal dom/ revenge) path began to srlsly turn that amusement in disgust. Every time there'd be an occasion for the MC to do smt that could turn the tables, I'd rant abt it. 'till I "met" THE game that had this originality, the game that'd satisfy dom, femdom, revenge, and reversal dom enjoyers. The game that'd show them that you CAN MAKE MULTIPLE PATHS WHILE STILL HAVING SUB WORLDSETTINGS : ESTATE DOMINATE.
Hearm out it was frkiiiiiiiiiiiin dropped. Believe it or not but I promise it's true when I say that since that game not a single one tried to do the same thing WTHHHHHHHH, WHYYYYYYY....

Anyway, I feel like I just finished my monologue abt my villain origin story lol.
SO yeah of smn wanna do a fan game of that or even if the dev want to do a bonus story with that it's be great. I highly doubt he'll make her that way in the cannon story (I'm just guessing from the dream). I mean he could if he wanted to but it's a bit difficult he'd need to give mc the experience and the materials (blackmail/tentation/whatever) to do so...

THX

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Played this for the first time...

Man, forbidden love stories like the MC and Rachel ones hurt. MC definitely has feelings for her and I do think Rachel always did but she's way too afraid to ruin what they have. That's probably why she went on the trip anyway even though it was meant for both of them.

On the other hand, I might also pursue Fiona or Delilah. I thought the part where Ashe (do people call her Ashe or MC btw?) and Fiona looked at each other was cute. Then there's Delilah who has a massive crush on Ashe/MC.

But I have questions:

Is it safe to say that this has been one whole giant prologue? You don't really have many options here that lock in relationships yet, unless I really missed them? I only came across the one where you can reject Kate outright, the one where Fiona licks Ashe's/MC's pussy, and the one with the Mom after choosing one of the three main paths.

Are the main three paths gonna have exclusive relationships? Or is it just going to change Ashe/MC's personality? I could only choose the Kitten one (man it took a long time to get to that point btw.) I assume the voyeur is the one with the NTR/Cuckqueen stuff and I assume one of those paths includes Rachel and Natasha maybe? I also assume Fiona might be locked in the Kitten route and Delilah maybe in the Dominant? Just speculating really.

And last question, there isn't going to be a harem option right? So there's going to be consequences if you choose multiple "heart options"?

Still, crazy that this is 123 pages and 97 reviews. Never seen it before. But it also makes me think that some vastly different things can happen during the 4 chapters. Or are the choices mostly flavour which let you choose the 3 main paths?

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023

Man, forbidden love stories like the MC and Rachel ones hurt. MC definitely has feelings for her and I do think Rachel always did but she's way too afraid to ruin what they have. That's probably why she went on the trip anyway even though it was meant for both of them.

On the other hand, I might also pursue Fiona or Delilah. I thought the part where Ashe (do people call her Ashe or MC btw?) and Fiona looked at each other was cute. Then there's Delilah who has a massive crush on Ashe/MC.

But I have questions:

Is it safe to say that this has been one whole giant prologue? You don't really have many options here that lock in relationships yet, unless I really missed them? I only came across the one where you can reject Kate outright, the one where Fiona licks Ashe's/MC's pussy, and the one with the Mom after choosing one of the three main paths.

Are the main three paths gonna have exclusive relationships? Or is it just going to change Ashe/MC's personality? I could only choose the Kitten one (man it took a long time to get to that point btw.) I assume the voyeur is the one with the NTR/Cuckqueen stuff and I assume one of those paths includes Rachel and Natasha maybe? I also assume Fiona might be locked in the Kitten route and Delilah maybe in the Dominant? Just speculating really.

And last question, there isn't going to be a harem option right? So there's going to be consequences if you choose multiple "heart options"?

Still, crazy that this is 123 pages and 97 reviews. Never seen it before. But it also makes me think that some vastly different things can happen during the 4 chapters. Or are the choices mostly flavour which let you choose the 3 main paths?
In one of the creators post one of the future tags is the harem tag and all characters will be available on all three paths.for the dom path the only characters that are a maybe is the cop and cleo. But we will have to see.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xill and Hungover00

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
maybe is the cop and cleo.
Hmm that doesn't really make sense. Natasha and Cleo are doms themselves so it probably wouldn't work in the dom path, if there's going to be exclusive.

Unless you mean that maybe they won't be in it.

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
Hmm that doesn't really make sense. Natasha and Cleo are doms themselves so it probably wouldn't work in the dom path, if there's going to be exclusive.

Unless you mean that maybe they won't be in it.
Yes i mean that there is like a low chance that the mc will find a way to dom them.

Reactions: Xill

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023

But I have questions:

And on all three paths you the player get to choose if you want to have a sexual relationship or a romantic relationship if you want. Basically you can have a harem. And yes ashe personality will change on all three paths. The dom path is basically the path where ashe becomes more confident in herself and does not let others talk down to her any longer.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
And on all three paths you the player get to choose if you want to have a sexual relationship or a romantic relationship if you want. Basically you can have a harem. And yes ashe personality will change on all three paths. The dom path is basically the path where ashe becomes more confident in herself and does not let others talk down to her any longer.
Sounds like there's going to be a lot more updates then, since we've barely delved into any concrete relationships.

Reactions: Dragongod777

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I would add that all paths are about Ashe being confident enough to know what she wants. Sure that will affect her choices and the outcomes of relationships with other characters but they won't suddenly turn into bottoms or tops because of it.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I would add that all paths are about Ashe being confident enough to know what she wants. Sure that will affect her choices and the outcomes of relationships with other characters but they won't suddenly turn into bottoms or tops because of it.
That's good to know. It feels more natural this way instead of completely changing ones personality based on a single choice.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Today I finally decided to try Eruption imminent, well
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I think some of us have gone through this awkwardness. :coffee::BootyTime:

Jokes aside, I like the game
Holy shit. You were caught jerking off your futa cock when your milf mother appeared out of nowhere, too? Same bro.

MorriganRae

Developer of 'Eruption Imminent'
Game Developer
May 21, 2023
Are the main three paths gonna have exclusive relationships? Or is it just going to change Ashe/MC's personality?
Some ladies will be exclusive to one or two routes, but most of the major characters will be available on all of them. With some their whole relationship dynamic changes with the route, with others it's just a bit of a small flavor thing with occasional route-exclusive scenes.

Ashe can pursue multiple girls at the same time. You won't block yourself out of relationships with other girls if you choose to commit to one with the "heart" option. Committing to a girl might still have big consequences for other girls' storylines as well though...

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
I can imagine it's gonna be hard to avoid drama with Fiona and Delilah if you choose either, or both. I wonder how it will work with Rachel though. The flashback tugged at my heartstrings.
To me i am going for both of them on the dom path but with the fiona and delilah situation. the only real problem is delilah because she is a yandere. Fiona don't really care because this the same girl who joked about mc fucking her mom did not care if it happens. But i have Faith in MorriganRae to make it interesting on all three paths. And with the rachel thing i feel like later in the game she will probably understand because of two things. One reason is what happened between them in the past. And the second reason ashe has a high sex drive because what she is.

4.90 star(s) 101 Votes