Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
the writing is rly excelente, rarely have i seen such good characterisation in any media. the only thing that ifind a bit sad is that in the cuckqueen route that cheating, manipulative asshole that is chloe is gonna steal rachel from the MC. seemed that the bound the siblings have would be stronger than that. stings a bit :(
I think you're not taking into account that as fiction, the characters that are assholes are often popular. Take the crime against humanity that is Natasha. I even put Fiona in this category, in that she's doing almost everything possible to pretend to get Ashe laid, but at the first opportunity, makes Ashe promise not to sleep with the one that loves Ashe the most (that we know at the time). It's cruel and unwarranted.

Personally, I think that some people are just assholes, so will glorify characters that are assholes.

But, as long as there's a route where the assholes don't get their way, I'll enjoy the game. And so far, Morri has delivered. I can decide for Ashe not to give Fiona a blowjob, and not give Natasha her way, so I'm good.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Special Render #1 - Ashe & Natasha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Special Render #2 - Dick measuring contest
Special Render #3 - Bear hug

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
1. Ashe before having her entrails accommodated.

2. A normal afternoon between best friends, if you didn't measure your penis with your friend you didn't have a childhood.

3. Delilah's tenderness can melt any heart, I've always said it and I'll keep saying it.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
1. Ashe before having her entrails accommodated.

2. A normal afternoon between best friends, if you didn't measure your penis with your friend you didn't have a childhood.

3. Delilah's tenderness can melt any heart, I've always said it and I'll keep saying it.
3. Oh, is that Delilah and her other mother?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
the writing is rly excelente, rarely have i seen such good characterisation in any media. the only thing that ifind a bit sad is that in the cuckqueen route that cheating, manipulative asshole that is chloe is gonna steal rachel from the MC. seemed that the bound the siblings have would be stronger than that. stings a bit :(
But if the bond between the siblings doesn't extend to sex, how can it be a betrayal of that bond for Rachel to have sex with others?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think you're not taking into account that as fiction, the characters that are assholes are often popular. Take the crime against humanity that is Natasha. I even put Fiona in this category, in that she's doing almost everything possible to pretend to get Ashe laid, but at the first opportunity, makes Ashe promise not to sleep with the one that loves Ashe the most (that we know at the time). It's cruel and unwarranted.

Personally, I think that some people are just assholes, so will glorify characters that are assholes.

But, as long as there's a route where the assholes don't get their way, I'll enjoy the game. And so far, Morri has delivered. I can decide for Ashe not to give Fiona a blowjob, and not give Natasha her way, so I'm good.
Cannot agree with that. Fiona has been the biggest encouraging force for Ashe being less introvert. She congratulate Ashe about her deliance with Zoey and even (joking?) says she would be happy if her friend had hit on her mom. Fiona simply warns Ashe about Delilah's obssession. That is kilometers apart from Natasha's rapish behaviour and blackmail.

1: Punch the rapist in the balls and run away! :LOL:
2: Just normal girlfriend behaviour.:p
3: Cute.:)

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
not "others". specifically chloe that piece of shit.
So you're suggesting that all siblings who date or fuck someone their sibling dislikes are guilty of betrayal?

This is to say nothing of the fact that Ashe doesn't particularly dislike Chloe, at this point in the game.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So you're suggesting that all siblings who date or fuck someone their sibling dislikes are guilty of betrayal?

This is to say nothing of the fact that Ashe doesn't particularly dislike Chloe, at this point in the game.
Not saying this would be it, because there's no betrayal but familial NTR absolutely is a thing.
Most common example in Japanese doujins would be a mother having an affair with her son's bully. Since she's being stolen away from the victim leaving him essentially without a mother there's a loss, since she's prioritizing her son's bully over her son there's a betrayal, and since she's sleeping with someone to do that it fits the direct translation and definition of NTR, which is stealing through sex.
Again, that doesn't describe what happens in this game because Ashe at most dislikes Chloe and that doesn't constitute a betrayal as you've said. Just NTR doesn't require the relationship between the heroine and the victim to extend to sex or romance for it to be NTR.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Not saying this would be it, because there's no betrayal but familial NTR absolutely is a thing.

Just NTR doesn't require the relationship between the heroine and the victim to extend to sex or romance for it to be NTR.
I agree, familial NTR is a thing, and NTR (by the more generous definitions) doesn't necessarily require that the MC and the stolen party have a fully realized romance or an existing sexual relationship.

My point was that it really isn't an indictment of the bond between Ashe and Rachel if Rachel has sex with Cleo, as there is nothing in the relationship between the twins (at this point) which would make it a betrayal.

4.90 star(s) 97 Votes