SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
for pregnancy content, I see so many options. It is frankly something I look forward to. I wonder if at some point Ashe will be open enough to go get tested at a doctor or if she is going to play the parental roulette. In her conversation with Fiona she said that Duplo usually have a dominant set of gonads so she could be shooting blanks (I hope not) or be baren. (I hope not either) It could be a choice we get similar to chapter four. I don't know why but Ashe impregnating herself is kinda hot to me despite the genetic nightmare it could be. Luckily this is a game. And I could see a way into that for each path to boot, something I can't say for every character.
If memory serves, I think it was more along the lines of being unknown in the potental of siring. If we wanna go theorycraft, I'd assume that even with our Short Queen pretty much packing a dual shotgun in her pants, both would naturally be viable. Nothing wrong with possible trial and error to find out eh? Then again, Morrigan could end up explaining more so down the road, as like I said, right now it's kinda all up in the air with unknowns and simple 'rumors'.

Granted I do think it will all be likely choice and potential to be an option, since apparently some are so against it... Dishonor.PNG
Still... I would love to see Ashe be the short baby daddy who surprised everyone with her stature and being the toppest of tops. Seems more funny in my head anyways.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well it is in the list of fetishes on Subscribestar but i suspect that it won't be Ashe being pregnant since that could have the potential to literally double the number of renders with her. With her i suspect it would be only by the end of the game as a epilogue. Would like to see it on a Fiona x Ashe romance route.

But i could see it happening to other characters. Maybe Zoey since she and Ashe had unprotected sex and the fact she is away for now would save on renders that needed to be done.:unsure:
Also it could happen between Stella and Ashe's mom (forgot her name) in the Cuckqueen route. :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Ashe and Zoey didn't have unprotected sex. They used a condom.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Stand corrected. Completely forgot about the condom. That said i believe the rest of my post still stand and we won't see a pregnant Ashe at least until the end but other characters may be "fair game".

What a waste of Ashe's baby cream, I hope in the Siren route he just does it raw like an alpha and creampies Delilah
She. There are no men in this game's universe, everyone is femme. Let's not start with the genre issue again.;)

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
If this takes place inside Natasha's house then Ashe does have a big reason to be nervous. :oops: :LOL:
I am wondering about that too, but before I Say anything about it I wanted to check Ashe's and her mother's appartment again. To be sure the ugly wallpaper was not there.
It's the wallpaper from Ashe's bedroom.

A couple of the ideas which have been thrown out on the Discord server are:
  1. Ashe is changing clothes in front of Rachel, and it makes Rachel nervous.
  2. Ashe and Rachel are talking about one of them going to Natasha's apartment, and are trying to come up with a plan.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I am wondering about that too, but before I Say anything about it I wanted to check Ashe's and her mother's appartment again. To be sure the ugly wallpaper was not there.
Actually that is Ashe's room, now that I think about it it looks like marijuana leaves, Ashe is really a big fan of weed, I wonder if he has Latin blood xD

Ashe and Rachel are talking about one of them going to Natasha's apartment, and are trying to come up with a plan.
The only viable plan involves a lot of Vaseline and a very slutty outfit.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Actually that is Ashe's room, now that I think about it it looks like marijuana leaves, Ashe is really a big fan of weed, I wonder if he has Latin blood xD

The only viable plan involves a lot of Vaseline and a very slutty outfit.
Well Like you said it fit Ashe and her room. For a living room or for Natasha, It fit way less. With how much clutter there is in Ashe's room I think that is why I did not "see" it before. I still think it is not in fashion though. A way to dress a room without trinkets on the walls.

Reactions: Birdnman993

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
nah in hindsight, don't care for this character. I love almost everyone else but her.
The drama between her and the MC is probably my least favorite part of the game after rape cop.
I assume all the build up will lead to something eventually, but this early in the game it just feels like she has the MC wrapped around her finger (which isn't a bad thing depending on your route) and her presence doesn't add much besides angst.

Reactions: Furyan

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
It is so funny. And I think Morrigan is reading all of this and laughing out loud because only he will know what will happen. First we have the blackmail, the thread exploded with all kind of theories.

Than we got theories about the cop. Which I personally hate. But that is me. And now we are all diving on the picture of Rachel.

I will wait and hope I can do something with Delilah. That would be a present for me. And not going to tell what I would like to do with her....... Morrigan please.......

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The drama between her and the MC is probably my least favorite part of the game after rape cop.
I assume all the build up will lead to something eventually, but this early in the game it just feels like she has the MC wrapped around her finger (which isn't a bad thing depending on your route) and her presence doesn't add much besides angst.
it had the opposite effect for me. The drama between the MC and sister is what made me like and why I can't decide if I like her or Vanessa more. As to me I felt like it wasn't for drama sake but it built up the characters and have them some real development, story and alot of emotions. Which to me makes them both very likeable characters despite any wrong they have done to one another.

4.90 star(s) 101 Votes