Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
But... Star Wars will be better without the Force, the Empire, the droids, the E.T. races, the space-travels and the Jedi-shit!
OK, now that I have piss off all the Star Wars community, I should find something against the Trekkies :ROFLMAO:
As a Star Wars fan, I agree. Fuck all this shit, just let it be only Jar Jar Binks.

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
But... Star Wars will be better without the Force, the Empire, the droids, the E.T. races, the space-travels and the Jedi-shit!
OK, now that I have piss off all the Star Wars community, I should find something against the Trekkies :ROFLMAO:
As a Star Wars fan, I agree. Fuck all this shit, just let it be only Jar Jar Binks.
But I want Futa C3-P0 :(

rhuarch

Apr 15, 2021
I noticed this game is on v0.4.0; does it have a lot of content already, or does it feel pretty incomplete still? It looks amazing, but I'm not sure if I should wait for a later version to jump in.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I noticed this game is on v0.4.0; does it have a lot of content already, or does it feel pretty incomplete still? It looks amazing, but I'm not sure if I should wait for a later version to jump in.
I mean AVN's are always going to feel incomplete until they are done. but if you talking about the amount of content id sat either now or the next update be a good time to jump in.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Not at all, it's like simply watching a series or a game in chapters, at first there were changes but now it's more established.

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
Each update (seems) to be a per Chapter update, so we're currently at Chapter 4. Each Chapter is fairly fleshed out with quite a LOT of story telling, there's a good amount of erotic content already accessible in the game. I'd recommend jumping in now as it's a fresh update and I believe it takes Morrigan a few months for each chapter so it'll be a hot minute before Chapter 5 is released

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
The only argument against getting into it right now is you're gonna be dying for more once it's over lol. Like others have said its fairly episodic, fleshed out from the start. Everything that is intended to be in a chapter is added over the course of that chapters development.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So, odd turn of events I see. Lets get back on track shall we?

Who will be the next to take the Short Queen's Pipe Challenge:
Vanessa? Fiona? Delilah? Spikey? Iris? Isabela??? Some new gal?

Million questions to be had no.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
yeah id say this is probably a good time because it didn't really end on a cliffhanger as far as I can recall at least not one I can remember anyhow

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
SerHawkes Vanessa is the most likely candidate with the upcoming date IMO. Del even if shown in the last preview would surprise me. Ho lets not forget about Natasha on the Kitten route. I would say that she is the most likely candidate. If we have a scene with Nat on one route do we get a counterpart on the siren route with Lexi? Maybe not at the same time durring the update but probably. On the cuck route... be my guest, I think on that route witnessing a scene looks like the more probable outcome. on that route Rachel + Natasha is the most likely to me I suppose.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
idk I feel unless the MC tells Vanessa about her secret I don't see it happening. I also feel it be too soon to tell her something that big imo. I think after the blackmailing Ashe won't be so quick to get laid she did with Zoey at the party again. Because of that I think Fiona or Del makes more sense personally unless it's Ashe just sucking some dick or going down on some pussy then maybe I can see Vanessa or some else that doesn't know her secret.

devilsam

Oct 29, 2020
View attachment 3253055

Overview:
Eruption Imminent
tells the story of Ashe, a 20-year old futanari, who is struggling to find her bearings in life.
She works a boring job, she never had a relationship and she's constantly battling with her own insecurities. And then there's the upcoming return of someone she once was very close with...
Dealing with long kept secrets, past trauma and forbidden desires, things start to slowly spiral out of control.

This AVN focuses solely on lesbian and futanari content (futa/fem, futa/futa, fem/fem).
The cuckquean (NTR) route is completely avoidable.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-10
Release Date: 2024-05-09
Developer: MorriganRae F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Patches:

Extra:
Gallery Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3253057 View attachment 3253058 View attachment 3253059 View attachment 3253060 View attachment 3253061 View attachment 3253063 View attachment 3253064 View attachment 3253065 View attachment 3253066 View attachment 3253067 View attachment 3253068 View attachment 3253069 View attachment 3253070 View attachment 3253071 View attachment 3253072 View attachment 3253073 View attachment 3253074 View attachment 3253075 View attachment 3253076 View attachment 3253077
problem with game dev is he don't give much of a choice and he have almost forced mc to do thing which a player don't want to do also he has added mental issue shit in game which is not nesessarry everywere also if there were choices for the player it would have been good over all it is average due to making painfully unattractive choices

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
problem with game dev is he don't give much of a choice and he have almost forced mc to do thing which a player don't want to do also he has added mental issue shit in game which is not nesessarry everywere also if there were choices for the player it would have been good over all it is average due to making painfully unattractive choices
2066668_7f8897a2af7ddab1a857000bca6c40bf_800[1].gif

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I'm curious, give me an example of doing something you don't want to do.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
1 Just select the directory on your laptop
2 Press delete button slowly
3 Confirm delete
4 You just made the best deal of your life!

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
SerHawkes Vanessa is the most likely candidate with the upcoming date IMO. Del even if shown in the last preview would surprise me. Ho lets not forget about Natasha on the Kitten route. I would say that she is the most likely candidate. If we have a scene with Nat on one route do we get a counterpart on the siren route with Lexi? Maybe not at the same time durring the update but probably. On the cuck route... be my guest, I think on that route witnessing a scene looks like the more probable outcome. on that route Rachel + Natasha is the most likely to me I suppose.
Vanessa is on my top 2 list. But Delilah is number 1 for me. I really hope to have scenes with her.
But everything is welcome.
We will know within 4 months at max.

4.90 star(s) 97 Votes