minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I didn't see magic in the game. So it's not fantasy. It's just an alternative world where futa is instead of males.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Futanari (ふたなり, seldom: 二形, 双形, literally: dual form; 二成, 双成, literally: "[to be of] two kinds") is the word for , which is also used in a broader sense for . : 79, 81 

Beyond Japan, the term has come to be used to describe a of , , and , which includes characters that show primary sexual characteristics from both and . In today's language, it refers almost exclusively to characters who have a female or overall feminine body, but have both female and male primary genitalia (although a is not always present, while , a , and a are). The term is also often abbreviated as futa(s), which is also used as a generalized term for the works themselves.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Futanari (ふたなり, seldom: 二形, 双形, literally: dual form; 二成, 双成, literally: "[to be of] two kinds") is the word for , which is also used in a broader sense for . : 79, 81 

Beyond Japan, the term has come to be used to describe a of , , and , which includes characters that show primary sexual characteristics from both and . In today's language, it refers almost exclusively to characters who have a female or overall feminine body, but have both female and male primary genitalia (although a is not always present, while , a , and a are). The term is also often abbreviated as futa(s), which is also used as a generalized term for the works themselves.
Ok. And?

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
I will answer you one more time before you will be on my List together with a lot of .......... I met here. This game, as stated before is fabulous for me and a lot of other members here on the thread. Morrigan does a great job. Making a great game. For futa lovers. There is little negative on this thread. Compared to other games almost zero.

And then there is somebody coming in, bashing about "futashit". I can say I can speak for a lot of members that this kind of narrowminded oneliners is not received very well here. This is just trolling.

So another request for you. STFU! Find games you like and stop bashing and trolling this thread please.

Good luck to you!
Have you confused me with someone? I like this game, on the contrary, I praise it.

pitao

May 18, 2023
Well, I'm not a proven expert on this, but even I can't understand these statements.

According to my definition, Ashe has four very distinctive FEMALE characteristics:

1. she has very feminine facial features
2. she has a distinctive feminine stature
3. she has very distinctive feminine breasts
4. she has a female reproductive organ. Here we don't (yet) know whether she is "fully" equipped!

For me, she defines herself as a woman, also under the aspect that she has a male reproductive organ as a "bonus" (where we also don't (yet) know whether her sperm is "fully" equipped).

To nip any further discussion in the bud, I would like to refer to THE PERSON who should know: the developer - IT IS AND WILL REMAINS HIS GAME! and his statement leaves no room for misinterpretation!

Anyone can read it in POST #1 in the "Developer Notes" section
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As a gynosexual* person myself I completely agree with minibaer12 point of view, the only difference for me in this game (and other female MC games I enjoy) is that I'm also attracted to the MC lol while in male MC games I simply see the MC as an extension of myself, same in Futa games where the MC has stronger masculine traits than feminine.
But I can understand the point of view of people that are overly concerned with the MC genitalia even if I won't agree because I'm simply a person that is attracted to feminine characteristics being them a mixture of physical/mental traits, at what point I'm attracted or not is hard to describe though but isn't what is between the legs that turn me on/off but I try to understand those who get turned off (except when they come try to impose others of their preferences and/or kink shame people in this thread, you know who you are since you started this absurd discussion by saying "...without futashit"), I guess I'm more of a "boob man" anyway lol.

*describes someone who's attracted to femininity. That means a person of any gender can be attracted to someone who identifies as female or who expresses feminine characteristics.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Based on the search results, it appears that fantasy is not solely about magic. While magic is a common element in many fantasy stories, it is not a defining characteristic of the genre. The search results suggest that fantasy can encompass a wide range of themes, settings, and elements, including:

• Supernatural or paranormal elements (e.g., supernatural creatures, ghosts, etc.)
  • Alternative worlds or realities
  • Alternate histories or timelines
  • Mythology and folklore
  • Quests and adventures
  • Character-driven stories with complex themes and motivations
The search results also highlight the importance of world-building and the need for a clear understanding of the rules and limitations of the magic system in a fantasy story. This suggests that magic is just one aspect of the fantasy genre
Magic and the supernatural are the basis of fantasy. Alternative worlds can also exist in science fiction and be created solely by the laws of physics.

Reactions: pitao

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
You guys really fell for that troll guy hook, line and sinker.
Maybe you are right. But this thread is mainly positive about the game. The dev does a great job in my opinion, and I think I may speak of many people visiting here. So when a person comes here and makes such a statement, I will react. You know, keep the flow going, enjoy the game. And not making bald statements about "futashit".

That means you don't like it. So next logical question is "What are you doing here"? Let's enjoy everything and don't come here with shitty oneliners. It doesn't make sense........

Jul 16, 2017
In fact I didn't say this game or the story was bad, I just express an opinion since we aren't in north korea, that I would have liked to play this game if it was a female protagonist
"iT's JuSt My OpInIoN bRo"

That doesn't mean your opinion is free from criticism. Your entire "argument" here is that you like the render quality but don't want any of the story elements that make the game what it is.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
But... Star Wars will be better without the Force, the Empire, the droids, the E.T. races, the space-travels and the Jedi-shit!
OK, now that I have piss off all the Star Wars community, I should find something against the Trekkies :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance
4.90 star(s) 96 Votes