Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Cutie
View attachment 3744667
I wonder is that her face when Ashe will confront her about her lie? I mean when she told Ashe it was Fiona that told her she is a duplo. Too soon to talk about her being the blackmailer though.

The renders are to notch as always. When she make that face I am on the road to forgive her.

Venvenkachi

Jan 19, 2023
So I came here after get some blue balls from The Red Room, I download it and after a week I forgot it was abandoned xd so I really want to see where this go and follow every update but in the meantime which games would you recommend following kinks like the ones here or in TRR? I mean futa mc who is submissive or is a cuckquean

(Sorry for my trash english)

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
So I came here after get some blue balls from The Red Room, I download it and after a week I forgot it was abandoned xd so I really want to see where this go and follow every update but in the meantime which games would you recommend following kinks like the ones here or in TRR? I mean futa mc who is submissive or is a cuckquean

(Sorry for my trash english)
first your English is not trash. Second, You can't ask for recommendation for similar title in a game thread. This kind of question is called out as off topic in the rules. There is a specific section of the forum dedicated for such questions. And to answer your question, sadly for you you already named the two games that come to mind when talking about subby/cuck Futa MC. Maybe others who are more into that can contact you through DM.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Venvenkachi

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
While I do want Vanessa first I can't help but agree with you from a story point of view. Since Delilah knows Ashe's secret makes alot more sense her or Fiona are first. Vanessa I think gonna take some time for Ashe to even want to tell her secret to her. I think gonna take at least 2- 3 updates to tell her personally / she finds out unless we get an update that is going to be mostly Vanessa content then I can see it making sense of her finding out about the secret so quickly.
Did I miss something? When does Delilah find out?

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
That's the mystery she tells Ashe she knows but we have no idea how or when she did.
I seriously don't see why they think Delilah would lie about something that she could easily check with Fiona to see if it's true or not.

I'm sure at some point Ashe will want to confront Fiona for telling her secret to Delilah.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I seriously don't see why they think Delilah would lie about something that she could easily check with Fiona to see if it's true or not.

I'm sure at some point Ashe will want to confront Fiona for telling her secret to Delilah.
I think the only reason she hasn't confronted Fiona already is plot/pacing. In-world the reason she didn't was extremely flimsy.

Reactions: Robotai

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Can anyone make a picture of the game with Shorty for signature?
So that the bottom is like in the pictures in my signature, and the background is green?

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I didn't see magic in the game. So it's not fantasy. It's just an alternative world where futa is instead of males.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Futanari (ふたなり, seldom: 二形, 双形, literally: dual form; 二成, 双成, literally: "[to be of] two kinds") is the word for , which is also used in a broader sense for . : 79, 81 

Beyond Japan, the term has come to be used to describe a of , , and , which includes characters that show primary sexual characteristics from both and . In today's language, it refers almost exclusively to characters who have a female or overall feminine body, but have both female and male primary genitalia (although a is not always present, while , a , and a are). The term is also often abbreviated as futa(s), which is also used as a generalized term for the works themselves.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
But... Star Wars will be better without the Force, the Empire, the droids, the E.T. races, the space-travels and the Jedi-shit!
OK, now that I have piss off all the Star Wars community, I should find something against the Trekkies :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
But... Star Wars will be better without the Force, the Empire, the droids, the E.T. races, the space-travels and the Jedi-shit!
OK, now that I have piss off all the Star Wars community, I should find something against the Trekkies :ROFLMAO:
As a Star Wars fan, I agree. Fuck all this shit, just let it be only Jar Jar Binks.

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
As a Star Wars fan, I agree. Fuck all this shit, just let it be only Jar Jar Binks.
But I want Futa C3-P0 :(

rhuarch

Apr 15, 2021
I noticed this game is on v0.4.0; does it have a lot of content already, or does it feel pretty incomplete still? It looks amazing, but I'm not sure if I should wait for a later version to jump in.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I noticed this game is on v0.4.0; does it have a lot of content already, or does it feel pretty incomplete still? It looks amazing, but I'm not sure if I should wait for a later version to jump in.
I mean AVN's are always going to feel incomplete until they are done. but if you talking about the amount of content id sat either now or the next update be a good time to jump in.

4.90 star(s) 101 Votes