Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Cutie
View attachment 3744667
I wonder is that her face when Ashe will confront her about her lie? I mean when she told Ashe it was Fiona that told her she is a duplo. Too soon to talk about her being the blackmailer though.

The renders are to notch as always. When she make that face I am on the road to forgive her.

Venvenkachi

Jan 19, 2023
So I came here after get some blue balls from The Red Room, I download it and after a week I forgot it was abandoned xd so I really want to see where this go and follow every update but in the meantime which games would you recommend following kinks like the ones here or in TRR? I mean futa mc who is submissive or is a cuckquean

(Sorry for my trash english)

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
So I came here after get some blue balls from The Red Room, I download it and after a week I forgot it was abandoned xd so I really want to see where this go and follow every update but in the meantime which games would you recommend following kinks like the ones here or in TRR? I mean futa mc who is submissive or is a cuckquean

(Sorry for my trash english)
first your English is not trash. Second, You can't ask for recommendation for similar title in a game thread. This kind of question is called out as off topic in the rules. There is a specific section of the forum dedicated for such questions. And to answer your question, sadly for you you already named the two games that come to mind when talking about subby/cuck Futa MC. Maybe others who are more into that can contact you through DM.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Venvenkachi

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
While I do want Vanessa first I can't help but agree with you from a story point of view. Since Delilah knows Ashe's secret makes alot more sense her or Fiona are first. Vanessa I think gonna take some time for Ashe to even want to tell her secret to her. I think gonna take at least 2- 3 updates to tell her personally / she finds out unless we get an update that is going to be mostly Vanessa content then I can see it making sense of her finding out about the secret so quickly.
Did I miss something? When does Delilah find out?

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
That's the mystery she tells Ashe she knows but we have no idea how or when she did.
I seriously don't see why they think Delilah would lie about something that she could easily check with Fiona to see if it's true or not.

I'm sure at some point Ashe will want to confront Fiona for telling her secret to Delilah.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I seriously don't see why they think Delilah would lie about something that she could easily check with Fiona to see if it's true or not.

I'm sure at some point Ashe will want to confront Fiona for telling her secret to Delilah.
I think the only reason she hasn't confronted Fiona already is plot/pacing. In-world the reason she didn't was extremely flimsy.

Reactions: Robotai

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Can anyone make a picture of the game with Shorty for signature?
So that the bottom is like in the pictures in my signature, and the background is green?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
could be a great game without futashit
I disagree I personally don't like Futa's at all but Ashe being a Futa is 1/2 of what makes the story and game so great because of the difficulties she goes through. But yeah I would of been fine if Ashe was the only one since im not into it the Futa concept in general but not a big deal for me. However that would break the lore and world building.

Last edited:

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
"It could be a great game with half of its characters and all of its dynamic missing."
Ummmm. You okay grandpa? You need help finding your meds and getting back to the home?
Yes i'm okay little kid, cant say the same for you since your speculation based on nothing. I didn't even played this game because futa was a huge turn off but renders are beautiful and could be great if it was possible to play as female protagonist. C'mon even your brain dead can understand this time

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Yes i'm okay little kid, cant say the same for you since your speculation based on nothing. I didn't even played this game because futa was a huge turn off but renders are beautiful and could be great if it was possible to play as female protagonist. C'mon even your brain dead can understand this time
This is a futa game, with a futa protagonist, set in an all female world that's populated with a combination of vanilla women and futanaris. You're basically saying that this game would be great if you took every single aspect of it that makes it what it is and removing it, except for the render quality. Your speculation is based off of nothing, my observation is based off of your own statement and the facts that you're looking to ignore. Which I'll do with you now troll.

4.90 star(s) 97 Votes