Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I see, My hands will be very busy September/October, studying very important material, scientific material, i will be very busy indeed
Make sure when you look up info for "research paper" during the months of September/October you bring lots of food , and drinks and any other things you may need. You will want to lock your self in your room for at least a day bare minimum to research this subject thoroughly.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
MorriganRae has said that all of the characters are custom made for the game. As far as I know, she hasn't said which morphs she has used, or in what combination.
Well, his custom characters turned out to be amazing. I like them all and have my favourites. Delilah..... She is so innocent. And second Vanessa. I could tell here what I want to do with them but I will be banned......

Lets wait until september and see what we get.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Well, his custom characters turned out to be amazing. I like them all and have my favourites. Delilah..... She is so innocent. And second Vanessa. I could tell here what I want to do with them but I will be banned......

Lets wait until september and see what we get.
For me it's Vanessa especially after seeing that render of her boobs she looks so good she is on par with my first 2 favorite AVN LI in terms of looks. Not sure if I like Lexi or Delilah more in terms of looks. Lexi is cute while Delilah has that innocent / naive look about her.

Reactions: armion82 and Jafo

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
and the best thing is to forget about the game and come here in 2 years and then there will be a lot of content and not a new version for 30 minutes and that's it

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
and the best thing is to forget about the game and come here in 2 years and then there will be a lot of content and not a new version for 30 minutes and that's it
expect the last update for more than 30 minutes :) took me like 2 -3 hours maybe a tad less. But I get your point tho id say that's hard to do unless it's a game I don't really care to much about but a game I love I can't wait lol.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
For me it's Vanessa especially after seeing that render of her boobs she looks so good she is on par with my first 2 favorite AVN LI in terms of looks. Not sure if I like Lexi or Delilah more in terms of looks. Lexi is cute while Delilah has that innocent / naive look about her.

That is the reason I want Ashe to get intimate with Delilah. I really hope that this is going to happen in the game. The innocence of her makes it feel desired to have a scene with her. Vanessa is much more mature, and will also be a great scene. But please first Delilah.......

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
That is the reason I want Ashe to get intimate with Delilah. I really hope that this is going to happen in the game. The innocence of her makes it feel desired to have a scene with her. Vanessa is much more mature, and will also be a great scene. But please first Delilah.......
While I do want Vanessa first I can't help but agree with you from a story point of view. Since Delilah knows Ashe's secret makes alot more sense her or Fiona are first. Vanessa I think gonna take some time for Ashe to even want to tell her secret to her. I think gonna take at least 2- 3 updates to tell her personally / she finds out unless we get an update that is going to be mostly Vanessa content then I can see it making sense of her finding out about the secret so quickly.

4.90 star(s) 95 Votes