Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
That's rich, coming from the 'Delilah isn't suspicious because she says she isn't (and also Blackmailers are geniuses, uwu)' person.
No, she isn't suspicious, because these suspicions have no basis. Except for your useless feelings.
Your trolling is funny, but stupid. And I'm not going to react to it anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: Robotai
May 29, 2022
The only problem I have about kitty path is that it seems to be binding to Natasha. Being submissive is fine, but being submissive to sexual harassment is not fine to me. I don't like Natasha...
And I prefer Ash to be submissive to a cute futa, with a cute dick instead of a monster dick.

Always think the futa fetish is too complicated to be included as a single tag. People who like futa have completely opposite reasons.

Reactions: gojira667

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
The only problem I have about kitty path is that it seems to be binding to Natasha. Being submissive is fine, but being submissive to sexual harassment is not fine to me. I don't like Natasha...
And I prefer Ash to be submissive to a cute futa, with a cute dick instead of a monster dick.

Always think the futa fetish is too complicated to be included as a single tag. People who like futa have completely opposite reasons.
Thats why i started to realized after replaying the game a couple of times. that if the kitty path is where ash is submissive to everyone ( thats if the player want her to be a sub) the siren path is the opposite path where ash will gain more confidence over time and start to dom every character including cleo and the cop . which is why i choose the siren path more than the others because i felt like what she needed is to have more confidence in herself because she was rejecting a part of herself by hiding what she was.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020

I remember Morrigan mentioning that you will be able to turn down Natasha even on the Kitty path. Not many sexual interaction will be mandatory if any in the future. (There is one currently in the game.)

And yes the futa fetish is now something broad enough that it has it's own niches, but if I recall correctly, Futa on female is still the most popular one.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Thats why i started to realized after replaying the game a couple of times. that if the kitty path is where ash is submissive to everyone ( thats if the player want her to be a sub) the siren path is the opposite path where ash will gain more confidence over time and start to dom every character including cleo and the cop . which is why i choose the siren path more than the others because i felt like what she needed is to have more confidence in herself because she was rejecting a part of herself by hiding what she was.
Search for the developer's post, they explained this very well. Chosing Siren or Kitten route won't necessarily make Ashe a top or a bottom.

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
Search for the developer's post, they explained this very well. Chosing Siren or Kitten route won't necessarily make Ashe a top or a bottom.
I know i saw the post. the paths is just a choice flavor for the player even if your on the siren path you can still be submissive if you want. I just know that i am 100% going to chose the siren choices every scene most likely because i like dom mc.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I know i saw the post. the paths is just a choice flavor for the player even if your on the siren path you can still be submissive if you want. I just know that i am 100% going to chose the siren choices every scene most likely because i like dom mc.
Not just flavor. This latest update we saw how big the changes were in the Cuckqueen Ashe's route. I expect something along those lines in the other routes in future updates.

MorallyLucky

Apr 12, 2020
Kinda surprised kitten is ahead, even if it's close. What in god's name is the point of playing a futa MC game if not to have the futa sticking her dick into things? Like don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to the odd scene with her as a bottom but for the most part there's no point in a futa MC with a giant dick if she's the one getting fucked. Might as well just make her a vanilla woman at that point.
You literally have the option to choose whichever. Personally my favorite LIs so far are Fiona and Natasha so I want to see the MC sub for them, maybe if the MC was Fiona or Natasha instead I'd prefer to top instead. Sorry but this specific MC doesn't scream Alpha or dominant to me in any way, just as it doesn't for other people hence why the Kitty route is so popular.

If the MC is more meek by nature, it logically follows that people would prefer to keep that trait and build upon it. It's not rocket science.

Reactions: Temuu

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I don't see Ashe's meekness as a trait to keep or expand. To me it is more indecisiveness, anguish and a lack of trust in everyone, others and herself. I think those will go away even in the kitten path. I think they will be replaced with confidence, just a different kind than on the Siren or Cuckquean path. On the Kitten path I think she will gain enough confidence in others to rely on them rather than, in the siren path, confidence in herself for example. Not sure how that will translate on the Third path though.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You literally have the option to choose whichever. Personally my favorite LIs so far are Fiona and Natasha so I want to see the MC sub for them, maybe if the MC was Fiona or Natasha instead I'd prefer to top instead. Sorry but this specific MC doesn't scream Alpha or dominant to me in any way, just as it doesn't for other people hence why the Kitty route is so popular.

If the MC is more meek by nature, it logically follows that people would prefer to keep that trait and build upon it. It's not rocket science.
She's not meek by nature though, she's meek by nurture. She lives in a world where her entire life could essentially end if people discovered what's in her pants. Her getting over her weakness is likely going to be an unavoidable character development. Just because she starts off that way doesn't mean she can't improve herself. She's not going to have a very happy life if she doesn't.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't see Ashe's meekness as a trait to keep or expand. To me it is more indecisiveness, anguish and a lack of trust in everyone, others and herself. I think those will go away even in the kitten path. I think they will be replaced with confidence, just a different kind than on the Siren or Cuckquean path. On the Kitten path I think she will gain enough confidence in others to rely on them rather than, in the siren path, confidence in herself for example. Not sure how that will translate on the Third path though.
I believe it is the confidence to know what she wants. :D

MorallyLucky

Apr 12, 2020
I don't disagree with this analysis, I never said she would receive no character growth at all. I'm just saying some people would rather keep what makes her HER and build her character growth based on that. There are many ways a character can gain confidence and fortitud other than forcibly bending others to her will. I'm unsure what the Siren route entails, but for me and other people it feels like it's uprooting the character's roots too much. I feel like the cuck route should have none of that, that's kinda the entire point of it.

Aaron236

Feb 5, 2024
I don't disagree with this analysis, I never said she would receive no character growth at all. I'm just saying some people would rather keep what makes her HER and build her character growth based on that. There are many ways a character can gain confidence and fortitud other than forcibly bending others to her will. I'm unsure what the Siren route entails, but for me and other people it feels like it's uprooting the character's roots too much. I feel like the cuck route should have none of that, that's kinda the entire point of it.
The siren route is Ashe realizing that some people treats her like she's a pushover and don't respect her or her feelings and being done with that, she becomes more of assertive and confident with her approaches, losing her virginity and then banging a married woman and being told how her "tool" is a dangerous one size-wise may have given her even more confidence in my eyes, so it all comes together for me, she's the captain now

4.90 star(s) 101 Votes