Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yes i'm okay little kid, cant say the same for you since your speculation based on nothing. I didn't even played this game because futa was a huge turn off but renders are beautiful and could be great if it was possible to play as female protagonist. C'mon even your brain dead can understand this time
then why even comment if you didn't play the game , it was pointless have you heard of the concept of moving on. While I already didn't value your opinion all that much I thought you liked the story of the game but just didn't like the Futa concept ( which would be game breaking to the world and lore) but now your opinion is completely invalid since you didn't play the game.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Yes i'm okay little kid, cant say the same for you since your speculation based on nothing. I didn't even played this game because futa was a huge turn off but renders are beautiful and could be great if it was possible to play as female protagonist. C'mon even your brain dead can understand this time
Dude, the fact that the MC is futa is a major part of the plot. She can't be female.

Reactions: MadfireMonkey

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
This is a futa game, with a futa protagonist, set in an all female world that's populated with a combination of vanilla women and futanaris. You're basically saying that this game would be great if you took every single aspect of it that makes it what it is and removing it, except for the render quality. Your speculation is based off of nothing, my observation is based off of your own statement and the facts that you're looking to ignore. Which I'll do with you now troll.
I never talked about story, i just said that would be great to have a female protagonist with this quality of renders. Good kid, get lost.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I never talked about story, i just said that would be great to have a female protagonist with this quality of renders. Good kid, get lost.
and that's your first mistake judging a game on 10 or so preview renders. All the preview renders are good for is to see if the girls are attractive imo. But not enough to judge a game or your interest unless there is a scene that pique's my interest more than normal. but clearly you knew it wasn't for you so you should of just moved on.

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
and that's your first mistake judging a game on 10 or so preview renders. All the preview renders are good for is to see if the girls are attractive imo. But not enough to judge a game or your interest unless there is a scene that pique's my interest more than normal. but clearly you knew it wasn't for you so you should of just moved on.
In fact I didn't say this game or the story was bad, I just express an opinion since we aren't in north korea, that I would have liked to play this game if it was a female protagonist

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
could be a great game without futashit
In fact I didn't say this game or the story was bad, I just express an opinion since we aren't in north korea, that I would have liked to play this game if it was a female protagonist
You should have known better. based on the ratings and overall forum popularity, this game is obviously popular and your first post is outright hostile. It feels not just like an opinion as you want to depict it, it feels like and attack and people respond to that. Would you go in a NTR or Anti NTR game thread and say "this game need NTR" or "this game should drop NTR"? What did you expect. You seriously displayed a failure to read the room before posting there. It is still not yet irredeemable. What I took from your intervention is that you like the render quality.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
You should have known better. based on the ratings and overall forum popularity, this game is obviously popular and your first post is outright hostile. It feels not just like an opinion as you want to depict it, it feels like and attack and people respond to that. Would you go in a NTR or Anti NTR game thread and say "this game need NTR" or "this game should drop NTR"? What did you expect. You seriously displayed a failure to read the room before posting there. It is still not yet irredeemable. What I took from your intervention is that you like the render quality.
I like this game, simply because of futa it’s not for everyone - and it should be perceived as a fantasy universe.
That's all.

Reactions: minibaer12

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
...She can't be female.
...that I would have liked to play this game if it was a female protagonist...
Well, I'm not a proven expert on this, but even I can't understand these statements.

According to my definition, Ashe has four very distinctive FEMALE characteristics:

1. she has very feminine facial features
2. she has a distinctive feminine stature
3. she has very distinctive feminine breasts
4. she has a female reproductive organ. Here we don't (yet) know whether she is "fully" equipped!

For me, she defines herself as a woman, also under the aspect that she has a male reproductive organ as a "bonus" (where we also don't (yet) know whether her sperm is "fully" equipped).

To nip any further discussion in the bud, I would like to refer to THE PERSON who should know: the developer - IT IS AND WILL REMAINS HIS GAME! and his statement leaves no room for misinterpretation!

Anyone can read it in POST #1 in the "Developer Notes" section
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Well, I'm not a proven expert on this, but even I can't understand these statements.

According to my definition, Ashe has four very distinctive FEMALE characteristics:

1. she has very feminine facial features
2. she has a distinctive feminine stature
3. she has very distinctive feminine breasts
4. she has a female reproductive organ. Here we don't (yet) know whether she is "fully" equipped!

For me, she defines herself as a woman, also under the aspect that she has a male reproductive organ as a "bonus" (where we also don't (yet) know whether her sperm is "fully" equipped).

To nip any further discussion in the bud, I would like to refer to THE PERSON who should know: the developer - IT IS AND WILL REMAINS HIS GAME! and his statement leaves no room for misinterpretation!

Anyone can read it in POST #1 in the "Developer Notes" section
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
According to this game's terminology, Ashe not a female, she is a duplo. Female don't have a dick.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
could be a great game without futashit
OMG. That would be the same as going to McDonalds and order a hamburger without meat, french fries without fries or something.........

If you don't like "futashit" What the hell are you doing here? This thread is mainly positive about the game. Morrigan does a great job for the people who love this genre. So I would advise you to STFU please. We all love this game and are not waiting for people with stupid oneliners not liking this type of games. There is plenty other games you might like. But don't piss off here please!

This game is fabulous as is. Please no changes!

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 96 Votes