Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I noticed this game is on v0.4.0; does it have a lot of content already, or does it feel pretty incomplete still? It looks amazing, but I'm not sure if I should wait for a later version to jump in.
Not at all, it's like simply watching a series or a game in chapters, at first there were changes but now it's more established.

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
I noticed this game is on v0.4.0; does it have a lot of content already, or does it feel pretty incomplete still? It looks amazing, but I'm not sure if I should wait for a later version to jump in.
Each update (seems) to be a per Chapter update, so we're currently at Chapter 4. Each Chapter is fairly fleshed out with quite a LOT of story telling, there's a good amount of erotic content already accessible in the game. I'd recommend jumping in now as it's a fresh update and I believe it takes Morrigan a few months for each chapter so it'll be a hot minute before Chapter 5 is released

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
The only argument against getting into it right now is you're gonna be dying for more once it's over lol. Like others have said its fairly episodic, fleshed out from the start. Everything that is intended to be in a chapter is added over the course of that chapters development.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So, odd turn of events I see. Lets get back on track shall we?

Who will be the next to take the Short Queen's Pipe Challenge:
Vanessa? Fiona? Delilah? Spikey? Iris? Isabela??? Some new gal?

Million questions to be had no.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
yeah id say this is probably a good time because it didn't really end on a cliffhanger as far as I can recall at least not one I can remember anyhow

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
SerHawkes Vanessa is the most likely candidate with the upcoming date IMO. Del even if shown in the last preview would surprise me. Ho lets not forget about Natasha on the Kitten route. I would say that she is the most likely candidate. If we have a scene with Nat on one route do we get a counterpart on the siren route with Lexi? Maybe not at the same time durring the update but probably. On the cuck route... be my guest, I think on that route witnessing a scene looks like the more probable outcome. on that route Rachel + Natasha is the most likely to me I suppose.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
idk I feel unless the MC tells Vanessa about her secret I don't see it happening. I also feel it be too soon to tell her something that big imo. I think after the blackmailing Ashe won't be so quick to get laid she did with Zoey at the party again. Because of that I think Fiona or Del makes more sense personally unless it's Ashe just sucking some dick or going down on some pussy then maybe I can see Vanessa or some else that doesn't know her secret.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
SerHawkes Vanessa is the most likely candidate with the upcoming date IMO. Del even if shown in the last preview would surprise me. Ho lets not forget about Natasha on the Kitten route. I would say that she is the most likely candidate. If we have a scene with Nat on one route do we get a counterpart on the siren route with Lexi? Maybe not at the same time durring the update but probably. On the cuck route... be my guest, I think on that route witnessing a scene looks like the more probable outcome. on that route Rachel + Natasha is the most likely to me I suppose.
Vanessa is on my top 2 list. But Delilah is number 1 for me. I really hope to have scenes with her.
But everything is welcome.
We will know within 4 months at max.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Morrigan, sorry for off topic, but what are you using for image production: daz or blender?
Obviously DAZ is the engine which is used, Blender on the other hand is used mostly to change up the given source ( But people seem to ignore the fact, that you can do way more in DAZ - thanks to the assets ).

Blender is really tricky imo ... i mean i actually used it for some time now and i still can't render models like those available in DAZ. (i guess i suck)

Reactions: robin312

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020

View attachment 3731596
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Someone else bringing up this post again made me take an other look at it. Vanessa dislike hospitals, there are many reason that can lead someone to that. Do you guys have some guesses as to why? She too lost her other mother? She had bad health problems during her youth? Something more subtile and vain like being surrounded by people at their weakest while there? The smell? If she likes independence then at hospitals there are a lot of people depending on others. I am trying to read a bit more into it, but it might just be something that doesn't come up in the story.

By the way I agree with Dessolos Morrigan is working fast! but I would add to that. The quality Morrigan manage to put in the renders is also really hi for the quantity she manages to churn out. We typically see such numbers in AVN where the overall quality of the renders leave something to be desired. Just to give an example of how much we are spoiled By Morrigan with her gift that is EI.

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
Obviously DAZ is the engine which is used, Blender on the other hand is used mostly to change up the given source ( But people seem to ignore the fact, that you can do way more in DAZ - thanks to the assets ).

Blender is really tricky imo ... i mean i actually used it for some time now and i still can't render models like those available in DAZ. (i guess i suck)
Thanks
I just read about one AVN dev, that jumped from DAZ to Blender and he is super happy because from his point of view Blender is much more advanced in case of effectiveness
One of examples is how these programs work with renders. In daz renders is a list of images, in blender you are working with them like an animation: you have a single file with stops(?) where each stop in an analog of a single render

I found this concept is pretty interesting

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Thanks
I just read about one AVN dev, that jumped from DAZ to Blender and he is super happy because from his point of view Blender is much more advanced in case of effectiveness
One of examples is how these programs work with renders. In daz renders is a list of images, in blender you are working with them like an animation: you have a single file with stops(?) where each stop in an analog of a single render

I found this concept is pretty interesting
Yeah it sure is, and i have to say this person really rocks if he/she/them goes from DAZ to Blender so fluently especially in the animation kind of things !

Personally i felt the whole ani thingy is way more advanced and harder in Blender compared to DAZ, but damn. I love dev's getting into Blender to advance the quality of the animations !

A win win situation for all of us players ! :love:

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Digi did slow down a bit while he took time to learn Blender according to his weekly updates. So Blender is not something that you can pick up easily. From what I heard Daz is more beginner friendly and with a large native library it offer great support. Blender on the other hand has more complete tools. Especially concerning cloth physic and animations. An other dev using Blender to up his animation is MoonlightDevCorp. He use it to do better supper power effect during animation something, according to his report on steam, he can't do in DAZ.

Something I am curious about is how long and intensive it can take to render the same image in each program. When devs talk about the two it never seems to be the primary factor though.

4.90 star(s) 101 Votes