BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Morrigan, sorry for off topic, but what are you using for image production: daz or blender?
Obviously DAZ is the engine which is used, Blender on the other hand is used mostly to change up the given source ( But people seem to ignore the fact, that you can do way more in DAZ - thanks to the assets ).

Blender is really tricky imo ... i mean i actually used it for some time now and i still can't render models like those available in DAZ. (i guess i suck)

Reactions: robin312

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020

View attachment 3731596
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Someone else bringing up this post again made me take an other look at it. Vanessa dislike hospitals, there are many reason that can lead someone to that. Do you guys have some guesses as to why? She too lost her other mother? She had bad health problems during her youth? Something more subtile and vain like being surrounded by people at their weakest while there? The smell? If she likes independence then at hospitals there are a lot of people depending on others. I am trying to read a bit more into it, but it might just be something that doesn't come up in the story.

By the way I agree with Dessolos Morrigan is working fast! but I would add to that. The quality Morrigan manage to put in the renders is also really hi for the quantity she manages to churn out. We typically see such numbers in AVN where the overall quality of the renders leave something to be desired. Just to give an example of how much we are spoiled By Morrigan with her gift that is EI.

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
Obviously DAZ is the engine which is used, Blender on the other hand is used mostly to change up the given source ( But people seem to ignore the fact, that you can do way more in DAZ - thanks to the assets ).

Blender is really tricky imo ... i mean i actually used it for some time now and i still can't render models like those available in DAZ. (i guess i suck)
Thanks
I just read about one AVN dev, that jumped from DAZ to Blender and he is super happy because from his point of view Blender is much more advanced in case of effectiveness
One of examples is how these programs work with renders. In daz renders is a list of images, in blender you are working with them like an animation: you have a single file with stops(?) where each stop in an analog of a single render

I found this concept is pretty interesting

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Thanks
I just read about one AVN dev, that jumped from DAZ to Blender and he is super happy because from his point of view Blender is much more advanced in case of effectiveness
One of examples is how these programs work with renders. In daz renders is a list of images, in blender you are working with them like an animation: you have a single file with stops(?) where each stop in an analog of a single render

I found this concept is pretty interesting
Yeah it sure is, and i have to say this person really rocks if he/she/them goes from DAZ to Blender so fluently especially in the animation kind of things !

Personally i felt the whole ani thingy is way more advanced and harder in Blender compared to DAZ, but damn. I love dev's getting into Blender to advance the quality of the animations !

A win win situation for all of us players ! :love:

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Digi did slow down a bit while he took time to learn Blender according to his weekly updates. So Blender is not something that you can pick up easily. From what I heard Daz is more beginner friendly and with a large native library it offer great support. Blender on the other hand has more complete tools. Especially concerning cloth physic and animations. An other dev using Blender to up his animation is MoonlightDevCorp. He use it to do better supper power effect during animation something, according to his report on steam, he can't do in DAZ.

Something I am curious about is how long and intensive it can take to render the same image in each program. When devs talk about the two it never seems to be the primary factor though.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm lowkey disappointment that there is going to be split paths, would've preferred if MC was just a switch and we could choose who we hookup with.
That's not really too far off from what happens. We still choose who MC hooks up with regardless of paths. There's also characters who will top a siren Ashe and who will be topped by a kitten Ashe. I think cuck is the only one where you don't really have full control.
Like it wouldn't make a lot of sense for Ashe to top Fiona, at least not regularly but her path's already started. On the other hand even if she has a dick it wouldn't make much sense for Ashe to be topped by Lexi, poor girl's got a dick made for an NTR victim. Plus we know Lexi was liked seeing Ashe's dick get hard for her.
Then the fems, wouldn't make much sense for them to top Ashe. Even the low dom version of Zoey's scene was just her riding Ashe instead of missionary.

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
That's not really too far off from what happens. We still choose who MC hooks up with regardless of paths. There's also characters who will top a siren Ashe and who will be topped by a kitten Ashe. I think cuck is the only one where you don't really have full control.
Like it wouldn't make a lot of sense for Ashe to top Fiona, at least not regularly but her path's already started. On the other hand even if she has a dick it wouldn't make much sense for Ashe to be topped by Lexi, poor girl's got a dick made for an NTR victim. Plus we know Lexi was liked seeing Ashe's dick get hard for her.
Then the fems, wouldn't make much sense for them to top Ashe. Even the low dom version of Zoey's scene was just her riding Ashe instead of missionary.
I agree even if your on the siren path or kitty path you can choose who you want to be with. hell you can basically have a harem and you can be submissive if you want. From what i seen each path will have the same scene but different variations for example if ashe is fucking fiona on the siren path the player can choose if they want to lead the scene or be more sumissive.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I think all the doubts about the routes will disappear once the next chapter comes out about what it will be like.

The only question for me is whether I will try the Siren or Kitty route first, I love both routes for different reasons.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
With all the important bits being decided by the path selection screen while MC was "high as a kite," in her own words. I feel like the true path should be a mix between all of them and not entirely based on how many points you have. Some parts of this game seems like it's mirroring real life in the context that shit happens but after the path selection screen, that feeling of randomness that our character reacts to kinda goes away
MorriganRae Will the path selection screen be updated (or entirely removed) in the future?

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I quite like the path selection dream. It labels clearly how many saves I should try to get. I agree that it is fun when choices do a bit more than simply be a wana fuk y/n. But at the same time I don't want to doubt what I am doing. Meaning: is it worth it to go do that other iteration of the game? Now it is clear what I need to to to enjoy the whole experience with out trying stuff that will not matter in the end. Or if I want to try it anyway, it would be easier to track at the verry least.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I quite like the path selection dream. It labels clearly how many saves I should try to get. I agree that it is fun when choices do a bit more than simply be a wana fuk y/n. But at the same time I don't want to doubt what I am doing. Meaning: is it worth it to go do that other iteration of the game? Now it is clear what I need to to to enjoy the whole experience with out trying stuff that will not matter in the end. Or if I want to try it anyway, it would be easier to track at the verry least.
I really agree with you. I really want to enjoy sirene and kitten. But will watch the cuck. Not really my piece of cake...... But I trully will watch the cuck path. Oh, and hate the cop..... But she has to be there.

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
A fork with a choice of all three paths can be obtained in one playthrough.

It is not entirely clear what exactly will influence. Just by choosing other fantasies for last fap scene I get different doors available (1+2+3, 1+2, 2+3).
Although my first playthrough from version to version simply ran into Siren)

Great game.
It captivates non-futanari fans, and even the third path here looks very intriguing (and not at all repulsive like IRL).

4.90 star(s) 97 Votes