Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
It is so funny. And I think Morrigan is reading all of this and laughing out loud because only he will know what will happen. First we have the blackmail, the thread exploded with all kind of theories.

Than we got theories about the cop. Which I personally hate. But that is me. And now we are all diving on the picture of Rachel.

I will wait and hope I can do something with Delilah. That would be a present for me. And not going to tell what I would like to do with her....... Morrigan please.......

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
The drama between her and the MC is probably my least favorite part of the game after rape cop.
I assume all the build up will lead to something eventually, but this early in the game it just feels like she has the MC wrapped around her finger (which isn't a bad thing depending on your route) and her presence doesn't add much besides angst.
it had the opposite effect for me. The drama between the MC and sister is what made me like and why I can't decide if I like her or Vanessa more. As to me I felt like it wasn't for drama sake but it built up the characters and have them some real development, story and alot of emotions. Which to me makes them both very likeable characters despite any wrong they have done to one another.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That's Ashe's room that's her weed wallpaper
Indeed. I stand corrected.

Since Ashe has two more pressing issues, i believe she could either be deciding with her sister what to do about the known blackmailer Natasha or worrying about what to do with the unknown one (which the current clues point to Delilah). :unsure:

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Well Natasha does not get much love, but I bet that the people that love her REALLY love her. I find that as a character there is room for the player to know more about her, to know why she act the way she does. Why she approached Ashe in the first place. She is fascinating in a weird way. She is obviously unlikeable at first glance and if you don't want to go further fine by me. The thing is if you decide to interact with her, on certain occasions, she seams to care about Ashe but those fleeting moments only happen if you let them be intimate, otherwise she acts like a bully; even if you shared those more intimate moments before. She feel like a character that is a mess and doesn't know how to express their emotions. With how Ashe currently is I would not fault anyone if they prefer to ditch her and feel like Ashe has enough problems already. That is the vibe I get from her, but I have the feeling that this might change fast in the first few scenes of the next update.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I think her drama with her sister is a way for Ashe to grow as a person and mature, in my case I don't mind Rachel but I don't want to chase her the truth and with the blackmailer I think it's the narrative way to corrupt Ashe, I trust that in that aspect they will handle it well.

I'm curious to hear in detail what aspects they don't like about Natasha, if it's because of her appearance or her way of being, personally it doesn't bother me and I'd like to see what else they do with the character.

Reactions: returner

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I think her drama with her sister is a way for Ashe to grow as a person and mature, in my case I don't mind Rachel but I don't want to chase her the truth and with the blackmailer I think it's the narrative way to corrupt Ashe, I trust that in that aspect they will handle it well.

I'm curious to hear in detail what aspects they don't like about Natasha, if it's because of her appearance or her way of being, personally it doesn't bother me and I'd like to see what else they do with the character.
But Twincest!

And for Natasha, primarily it's her sexual assaulty behaviour (upgraded to rape probably next chapter on Kitten/Cuck paths, due to her position). She's not particularly attractive to me, so that makes it easier to want to ignore her.

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
The drama between her and the MC is probably my least favorite part of the game after rape cop.
I assume all the build up will lead to something eventually, but this early in the game it just feels like she has the MC wrapped around her finger (which isn't a bad thing depending on your route) and her presence doesn't add much besides angst.
Looking through a few replies, it is devisive in terms of the twin while it's mostly negativity towards the cop. As i have said before, Fiona is my fav and Vanessa after that. The drama with Vanessa is more fun and entertaining than Rachel's.

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
Indeed. I stand corrected.

Since Ashe has two more pressing issues, i believe she could either be deciding with her sister what to do about the known blackmailer Natasha or worrying about what to do with the unknown one (which the current clues point to Delilah). :unsure:
I really don't think the blackmailer is Delilah. She was passed out when the first texts were send & never even hinted towards knowing until after Ashe told Fiona, I think she was telling the truth about learning from Fiona. Not to mention the blackmailer texts after Ashe is naked in front of the first 2 people outside of her family, so how would Delilah know if Zoey was the first non-family member to see Ashe naked?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
o how would Delilah know if Zoey was the first non-family member to see Ashe naked?
Again, I think she's a red herring but given her obsession with Ashe if she noticed her and Zoey leaving to go to her mom's room together she could've easily followed and spied on them. She could've easily pretended to be asleep when she sent the text. She could've also easily been hurt enough that she saw Ashe who she's had a massive crush on forever having sex with someone else, and at her sleepover party no less, that she decided to take it out on her like that.

icytease

Apr 5, 2024
liking it so far, though I didn't expect the vibe/tone! Seems some genres have more weight than others, hehe. I've only a handful of games played though!

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Finally had a chance to update the Jukebox mod with all the replacement music in game version 0.4.0.

I've decided to order the playlist by first appearance in game of a track. Mainly for ease of update in the future. Let me know if you prefer alphabetical instead.

Mod Post:
Eruption Imminent Jukebox

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Anyone any idea what I have done wrong????

View attachment 3777349
Upstream posts were probably deleted. So you replied to someone who had their comments deleted and then yours were as well after. Either someone did a dirty delete, got their posts cleaned up by the mods, or you responded to someone downstream from the deleted comments who also had theirs deleted.

4.90 star(s) 97 Votes