Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
First, I can't wait to get more of Lexi. I don't know why but I just want more of her since the first time we met her at the house in our first tour.

Second, I can't believe Isabella is studying psychology with an attitude like hers. I would have seen her in many fields, but psycho... just no. Like all characters in this game there must be more to her and that makes me curious.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
First, I can't wait to get more of Lexi. I don't know why but I just want more of her since the first time we met her at the house in our first tour.

Second, I can't believe Isabella is studying psychology with an attitude like hers. I would have seen her in many fields, but psycho... just no. Like all characters in this game there must be more to her and that makes me curious.
Yeah I dislike Isabella alot not sure if there is anything that will change my mind. But apparently Rachael knows there is a better nice side to her from what I recall so im sure there is probably a decent amount of character deveolopment to be had but probably to late for me to change my mind.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Yeah I dislike Isabella alot not sure if there is anything that will change my mind. But apparently Rachael knows there is a better nice side to her from what I recall so im sure there is probably a decent amount of character deveolopment to be had but probably to late for me to change my mind.
Idk about that, but if you go the "Siren - dominant" path ( which includes putting her into her place) you most likely end up fucking the shit out of here later in the game (cucking her dumb chad gf) ...

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Idk about that, but if you go the "Siren - dominant" path ( which includes putting her into her place) you most likely end up fucking the shit out of here later in the game (cucking her dumb chad gf) ...
tbh idk if I will even touch her on any path I kind of put her with the rape cop where im mostly likely going to skip their content at least on my main saves. I might go back on a harem / slut save just to see their content.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
tbh idk if I will even touch her on any path I kind of put her with the rape cop where im mostly likely going to skip their content at least on my main saves. I might go back on a harem / slut save just to see their content.
Pretty sure you don't really need to change anything regarding your choices, the only important one is if you go dom/sub/cuckqueen (sure it depends how you reacted beforehand - but this just unlocks the option to go either path) ...

Isa doesn't have a romance option yet.

So there will be a possible scene in a future update, which will play out regarding the path you took (if you accept a scene with her of course), obviously you either bang her down or get involved in a threesome being a sub, or the typical cuckqueen voyeur moment ...

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Pretty sure you don't really need to change anything regarding your choices, the only important one is if you go dom/sub/cuckqueen (sure it depends how you reacted beforehand - but this just unlocks the option to go either path) ...

Isa doesn't have a romance option yet.

So there will be a possible scene in a future update, which will play out regarding the path you took (if you accept a scene with her of course) ...
yeah but im just saying im gonna decline her and the rape cop whenever possible on the main saves also be a bitch toward them. I only have a Siren save right now was to lazy to go back to make 2 more

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
yeah but im just saying im gonna decline her and the rape cop whenever possible on the main saves also be a bitch toward them. I only have a Siren save right now was to lazy to go back to make 2 more
Yeah well that's cool i guess, not a Natasha fan either, but Isa can get it .. ya know some hate fucking from Ashe ...

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Hmm, didn't notice they weren't posted.

View attachment 3819313
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 3819318
View attachment 3819322
View attachment 3819327
View attachment 3819333
View attachment 3819339
View attachment 3819346
Honestly surprised Dels likes weren't 'ASHE, ASHE, ASHE, ASHE.'

4.90 star(s) 97 Votes