robin312

Jul 6, 2023
OK guys, keeping you up to date

Yesterday I played one of the newly released games that was leaked here

Apparently the one who leaked it, was a stolen/hacked account and game was infected
https://f95zone.to/threads/recent-malware-infected-games.207437/post-14435893

Luckily I was not infected, but just in case want to remind all our community to be careful

Scan game with antivirus, play on virtual machine, not your main system, preferably Linux or at least wait a couple of days

It's better to be safe than sorry

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017

Apparently the one who leaked it, was a stolen/hacked account and game was infected

Luckily I was not infected, but just in case want to remind all our community to be careful

Scan game with antivirus, play on virtual machine, not your main system, preferably Linux or at least wait a couple of days

Your anti virus didn't ring a bell? Strange. Will you share the title with us please? So people can avoid it.

Reactions: robin312

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
Your anti virus didn't ring a bell?
I'm on unix system, so no antivirus. Luckily unix-like systems were not affected

Will you share the title with us please? So people can avoid it.
Click the link in my post. There are details and link to affected game
Everything is fixed and uploads are not infected now
We were lucky that underww identified it before the target date

Reactions: Jafo

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021

Oh that explains why it appeared that the site could steal information.

Reactions: robin312

Drivestort

Feb 4, 2020
The blackmailer subplot is driving me crazy! Search the phone number, go to the police! And get a lawyer for having the gym give out your phone number to some rando!

Reactions: Jafo

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
The blackmailer subplot is driving me crazy! Search the phone number, go to the police! And get a lawyer for having the gym give out your phone number to some rando!
You are really not the only one here. There have been pages about it written here. Everybody is curious. And Morrigan is laughing the balls out of his string about it I guess.

Emi_was_here

May 6, 2020
Not my usual type of game but was a fun start! Always love mum and sister stuff and Vanessa is hot! Hopefully the cuckquean route does not awaken anything in me but I want to see Fiona with the mum as well lol.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
You are really not the only one here. There have been pages about it written here. Everybody is curious. And Morrigan is laughing the balls out of his string about it I guess.
It's still too early to say that this is bad for the story, it's better to give her the benefit of the doubt and see what all this blackmail leads us to.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Currently with the kind of blackmail that was done, it is more problematic for Ashe to deal with the police than the blackmailer. That is a line that the blackmailer must not cross currently if she does not want to get things more complicated for herself. And it is Ashe's job to identify when the blackmailer crosses that line. She might not at first due to emotions and panic etc. I don't think we will get to the police being directly involved except maybe on the kitten path with Natasha.

Sossse

Formerly 'Ruhrok'
Apr 15, 2022
And it is Ashe's job to identify when the blackmailer crosses that line
usually i would 100% agree with you and it would rly fit the story to see this somewhat sozially awkward mc struggle to find said "line" and when it is crossed.
but then there is the cuckqueen route... where ashe seems to just roll over and let anything and everything have its way with the people around her. that everyone around her, including people like her mother or twin to complitly discard her just becouse they get railed rly good somewhere else.. im sure this feels very good for hardcore ntr lovers, but.. i just cant help but feel that ashe deserves better no matter what you as the player chose

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Don't even start it Sossse. No matter how hard you try to twist it, cuckqueen route is not ntr so keep your fragile ego in check.

Have to agree with Kontralta and Knight here. Ashe lives in a world where duplos face a lot of discrimination, going to the police would mean revealing herself to the world and this is something she is nowhere near ready to do.

Abaddon Doom

Jul 12, 2024
Just finished the most recent update. I love the branching choices at the end of chapter 4. I'm all for character creation and evolution...however, Morrigan Rae has encumbered herself with a minefield of work.
I'm not a fan of the protagonist being the 'smallest' futa in the game [other than Lexi], so The Siren path is where I want to go. Ashe and her failures in life so far, are a constant reminder of myself...I would like to see her take control of her life and achieve her dreams, her aspirations...so far, it's been humiliation personified.
Chapter 5 is probably a long way off at this point, next year is my estimation. But this game is fabulously written, graphically beautiful and just one of the best VN's I've played.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Don't even start it Sossse. No matter how hard you try to twist it, cuckqueen route is not ntr so keep your fragile ego in check.

Have to agree with Kontralta and Knight here. Ashe lives in a world where duplos face a lot of discrimination, going to the police would mean revealing herself to the world and this is something she is nowhere near ready to do.
I don't know why but I liked your comment, I totally agree.

4.90 star(s) 102 Votes