TWistedmist

Jun 16, 2023
Could someone tell me why Futa and trans are together?
One is a person that doesn't believe what their body is showing them and the other is a mythical human that has both genitalia.
In the game I am trying out now called How to fix the future, it has the fetish Futa\Trans.
How can two different things be 1 fetish?

I'm asking this here because it is one of a few AVN's I play that has this Futa\Trans tag, which doesn't make sense since she is a Futa not a trans.
I"ve already seen a comment where someone said they are a futa, so the tag is obviously confusing to people with an IQ of less than 20.

Reactions: super_slicer
May 29, 2022
Probably because otherwise it will become oddly specific. Futa is something niche in the past (probably present also).
Is futa just those born with dick? But Japanese hentai include girls that get a dick by some magic or science. Should we distinguish futa with/without vagina, balls? Shouldn't we distinguish futa on female, futa on futa and male on futa. etc.
Eruption Imminent includes differnet types of futa though.

I like big tits, but those with size three times larger than the head is definitely too much for me. That should be labelled as something like inflation. But well, often we only have big tits tag only.

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
One is a person that doesn't believe what their body is showing them and the other is a mythical human that has both genitalia.
In the game I am trying out now called How to fix the future, it has the fetish Futa\Trans.

I'm asking this here because it is one of a few AVN's I play that has this Futa\Trans tag, which doesn't make sense since she is a Futa not a trans.
I"ve already seen a comment where someone said they are a futa, so the tag is obviously confusing to people with an IQ of less than 20.
Unfortunately right now, the two are lumped together as basically a "girl with a dick" category, rather than making the distinction between the rather different people.

There is a thread on here with proposed tag changes, that will hopefully be implemented someday, which not only separates the two as they should be, but also adds another set of tags to differentiate what types of content will be seen with such characters.
With any luck those changes will be made sooner rather than later, and people who prefer one type of content over the other can filter what they like.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018

You begin by saying that you're confused about why there is a combined futa/trans tag. Then you end by saying that this combined tag is confusing to people with an IQ of less than 20.

Did you mean to imply that your IQ is less than 20? That seems like an odd thing to imply about yourself, unless you meant it as self-deprecating humor.

• Haha
Reactions: Hungover00

TWistedmist

Jun 16, 2023
Is futa just those born with dick? But Japanese hentai include girls that get a dick by some magic or science. Should we distinguish futa with/without vagina, balls? Shouldn't we distinguish futa on female, futa on futa and male on futa. etc.

Eruption Imminent includes differnet types of futa though.
My understanding of Futa, would mean any character born or otherwise that has both genitalia would be classified as a Futa.
I've seen the arguments about the "balls" Q, personnally I don't care about that, with or without.
Born as a man and believing you are female doesn't make you a futa.

(Edited because I realised something after starting this sentence, removed clutter.)
If there are different types of Futa it still should be classed as Futa, not trans.
Like Fetish locator has a trans guy in it but no futa's. Yet has the tag Futa\Trans.

It's just that the tag has never made sense to me.

Last edited:

TWistedmist

Jun 16, 2023
You begin by saying that you're confused about why there is a combined futa/trans tag. Then you end by saying that this combined tag is confusing to people with an IQ of less than 20.

Did you mean to imply that your IQ is less than 20? That seems like an odd thing to imply about yourself, unless you meant it as self-deprecating humor.
I understand the difference between trans and futa, which is why I asked about the joined tag.
When someone writes on a comment that they are a futa, they obviously didn't use their brain to do a quick search.
It's not difficult to search for something you don't know.
I had to do a search for why I'm now classed as a cis male.

Last edited:

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
For anyone who is trying to figure out the difference:

Trans is someone who has transitioned their gender to what they believe to be who they truly are. For example, someone assigned male at birth who feels as though they are a girl/woman rather than a man.

Futa, short for futanari, is the Japanese term for a form of hermaphroditism, someone with both sets of sex organs. Whether they were transformed by magic or science, or are born that way, the presence of both primary sex characteristics is what makes them a futa.

In some alternate reality stories I've seen where they classify women born with a penis, but without a vagina, as also being futa, such as with the world of Eruption Imminent. In that world the rules don't quite apply the same way since there are no men. Instead there are women with female sex organs and ones with male sex organs, then the "duplo" like Ashe who have both.
It's explained early on in the story, though it can still be confusing for anyone who hasn't read it yet, or who is trying to relate it to our own reality.
All that would make it harder to tag since the reality of the story doesn't match with our own, so definitions wouldn't have the same meanings. Which is why the proposed changes for the alternate reality, futa, and trans tags would be helpful.

4.90 star(s) 102 Votes