Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I really like the MC in this game but I couldn't get too far. Futas are supposed to be breaking all the girls hearts but her low confidence and self loathing was just breaking mine instead :cry: poor girl needs some hella headpats.
Got to around where we find out what happened to her and her sis before she left on the trip, does it like get any better for her yet?
Yes, it gets better: she reconciles with her sister and finds a female friend with benefits, but her "duplo" situation remains an issue for her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Sexual blackmail is a no-no at Patreon, consider covering your bases MorriganRae.
Love the game and the routes!
I haven't played the latest update yet but for now there wasn't any blackmail, only an implicit threat: the message said "I know what you are" but not "do what I want or I'll tell everybody". Is there a blackmail in the update? I would prefer not :(

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
I haven't played the latest update yet but for now there wasn't any blackmail, only an implicit threat: the message said "I know what you are" but not "do what I want or I'll tell everybody". Is there a blackmail in the update? I would prefer not :(
Same holds true for you as in my previous post... read the OP, it's planned.
Genre:
[-SPOILER]
3DCG, Futa/Trans Protagonist, Anal Sex, Big Ass, Big Tits, Exhibitionism, Futa/Trans, Group sex, Groping, Handjob, Incest, Interracial, Lesbian, Masturbation, Milf, Multiple Penetration, Oral Sex, Teasing, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Voyeurism

Planned: Blackmail, Bukkake, Cheating, Creampie, Female Domination, Harem, Netorare, Sex Toys, Sexual Harassment, Sleep Sex, Swinging, Titfuck

Netorare/Cheating will be optional.
[/-SPOILER]

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
There is blackmail in this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Udayana

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
There is blackmail in this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also the big triple choice is implied blackmail, but trying to skirt it.

Not sure how much content is locked behind those choices, but I'm guessing the exclamation points in the fantasising scene options add to them somehow. That could, I suppose, be a little more clear. I only unlocked Siren, so I'm not sure if it is possible to get all three unlocked for the choice, or if the point thresholds would have been decided by then. Good update overall, had to go back and check that Harem was a future tag, because I don't really want to lose out on Fiona and Delilah for Kate, but taking the whole family into the harem would be great.

Reactions: Lun@

xxaccursedxx

Dec 3, 2018
I'm confused as to what futanari is, Is it a magical mystic creature like unicorns or more like realistic woke western bs where women looks like men?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
This AVN has a heavy focus on lesbian and futanari content.
Yeah since males don't exist in this world, should rather say "This AVN only focuses on lesbian and futanari content"

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
I'm confused as to what futanari is, Is it a magical mystic creature like unicorns or more like realistic woke western bs where women looks like men?
In this game there are futas instead of males. They are just people, not magical creatures, and they look like women, but with a dick.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Originally futanari is 99% female, only with an additional dick (still has a pussy).

In Eruption Imminent's world, they are rare (like the MC). There is females but there is no male. There is "dickgirls" instead of the males, who are girls with a dick instead of a pussy

Reactions: MayhemSixx

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was a good update, there was surprisingly large number and variation of those fantasy scenes, and I like that things have 3 clear branches now so I can just have a save route for each.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Ugh, blackmail is such a lame way to force drama into the story. You could see it coming a mile away and is still disappointing.

And i still dont like the decision to force the MC to fuck Zoey. Seems silly to just use a throw away character on that which seemed like a big struggle for the MC her entire life to just do a one night stand doesnt fit in at all.

Edit was wrong character name

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 97 Votes