Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
A few people on this thread is not most
If those who have voiced their concern specifically point out how the route is handled, then that is the majority of them specifying that instead of "routes suck" in general.

I could have worded that better but you can't in good faith be arguing that I am somehow trying to construe that the majority of F95 like routes. Come on. Even in the context I was specifically talking about the people talking about the routes.

EDIT: Basically, it's not the 'gotcha' that you think it is given that you didn't understand the context of what was being said and interpreted something in a vacuum.

• Haha
Reactions: Temuu and SerHawkes

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
I mean, truthfully speaking, you are arguing against him disliking how the routes were established, but you're advocating for freedom of behavioural choice for different situations (which this game won't do), so what is it you're trying to establish?
I don't like the process of selecting the particular route. As I wrote before, from my point of view, it should be selected based on your previous actions and you, as a player, should only see consequences and don't choose that consequences yourself

this is what I'm advocating

right now it's not only route selection, but route selection + major spoiler about your future playground

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
I don't like the process of selecting the particular route. As I wrote before, from my point of view, it should be selected based on your previous actions and you, as a player, should only see consequences and don't choose that consequences yourself

I fail to see how you're disagreeing with the guy in that case, as you're both basically saying the same thing. Unless I am somehow misunderstanding what you're saying, but it doesn't seem so.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

right now it's not only route selection, but route selection + major spoiler about your future playground
I agree that it's fairly clumsy and a big fat ol' fourth-wall breaker, but the alternative you're suggesting has it's own pitfalls.

It'd work fine for a playthrough like mine that leans heavily towards one style of content and only had one "door" available anyway, but theoretically someone could do a switch-y playthrough that opened all three gateways (score_domme between -6 and 6, score_cuck above 6). For them to be covertly set on a particular path because of a single point or two's difference might be even more frustrating than at least getting to choose the path directly.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Heyyy, I've seen this somewhere else. At least this time it was received a little better. :BootyTime:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The developer stated yesterday on her Discord server that she's a fan of the "Mass Effect" games, and so this may have been an unconscious influence for her, but she says that it wasn't consciously done.

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
I agree with both sides on the paths stuff but If i am being honest i like what the developer is doing right now. Mainly because i am very stupid and slow.I do not feel like trying to get the required points just to get one to two scenes. What the developer doing right now is very simple i like simple stuff.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
The 3 choices is more like "choose your behavior" rather than "choose your route". The game will be mostly the same. If it wasn't done like that and you just made choices later on, it would be similar only that the MC's behavior would lack consistency. I don't know why it is freaking people.

Do you know there is a "kinetic novel" tag? Then ignore the games without that tag.

It's less popular for a reason, making choices for an MC is more immersive. It has nothing to do with pandering
To be fair I never said i dislike choices and only want to play kinetic novels... Especially if that means passing on a great game like this.

I was simply stating that multiple routes in a VN have pros and cons. But i hope you're right... Most of the content will be the same between the differing routes.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
but that exactly is what we loosing by choosing a path. i was sub to the cop but dom to all others and now i have to choose if i want to be sub to all or be dominant and loosing the cop lady. why not just let us choose situation for situation, person for person?

Why not make three saves?

1715465294258.png

Life can be easy............ People get so excited about this. Next update we will have three times fun.

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
I don't really understand the point of this mutually exclusive route selection system, and what it has to do with a weed trip.
Does this mean that some of the options that might appeal to us under either path are irrevocably closed if we choose one in particular ? Let's say I like multi-partner sex scenes and sharing on the Cucqueen route, are they unavailable on the Siren (domme) route ?
I really find the intrigue with the policewoman annoying, as long as it's only two brief scenes that can easily be skipped it's still okay; but the whole situation with her power move on both sisters quickly becomes insufferable, we're dealing with relentlessness with this character.

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
I don't really understand the point of this mutually exclusive route selection system, and what it has to do with a weed trip.
Does this mean that some of the options that might appeal to us under either path are irrevocably closed if we choose one in particular ? Let's say I like multi-partner sex scenes and sharing on the Cucqueen route, are they unavailable on the Siren (domme) route ?
I really find the intrigue with the policewoman annoying, as long as it's only two brief scenes that can easily be skipped it's still okay; but the whole situation with her power move on both sisters quickly becomes insufferable, we're dealing with relentlessness with this character.
From i seen basically all three paths are going have to have the same scenes but different variations like for example on the siren route if there is a threesome between the mc, mc's mom and the cop in that scene the mc is the one who will be the most dominant and for cuck route the mc will be a sub/ watcher.

Reactions: Azeroth67000
4.90 star(s) 95 Votes