Dorororo25

Aug 21, 2021
I bought it, and to be honest, it's quite a letdown. Most scenes are the same which makes it feel repetitive, and some monsters have sounds that make you want to kill yourself, like the succubus sound, that shit should be considered torture. So, do I recommend others to buy it? No, I would simply wait for it to be here.

Lailaichi

Oct 4, 2021
Reactions: Chatbot479

loos2

May 4, 2020
How do you get the humanoid final boss finale scene by the way
I did 3 complete runs and all the time i would get beast/demon one.

Also funny thing but i died during final boss at some point and the game actually "soft rebooted" with japanese language+demo restrictions which kinda spooked me but i just selected the "end this loop" and it reverted back to normal

Last edited:

Its Damon

Apr 28, 2018
am not sure why but none of the keys are working even after replacing the file
agree, i love that you got this out so quickly but im having a hard time working it

They all work if you installed it just as described. You probably hit f3 in the main menu just for the gallery right? you need to press it after you hit start (be in game) and then exit back to the main menu, then it is all there.

Jun 25, 2021
They all work if you installed it just as described. You probably hit f3 in the main menu just for the gallery right? you need to press it after you hit start (be in game) and then exit back to the main menu, then it is all there.
not working for me somethins weird

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes