Ren'Py Escape from Ivy and Piper [v0.31] [AceX Game Studio]

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Are all the preview animations not in the game yet? The tounge one had me intrigued but it's not in the game?

Reactions: Ace_X

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Are all the preview animations not in the game yet? The tounge one had me intrigued but it's not in the game?
It's all there, you need to make the right choices to see all the contnent. There are 3 animated scenes, one with Ivy, one with Piper, and one with Val. It's hard to get all 3 at the same time, but it is doable.

If you focus on one girl, it should be easy

Reactions: ChromeOverdose
Mar 18, 2019
So, how do you actually get the Ivy tongue scene?

I thought I was doing everything to gain her trust, but ended up getting the scenes with the other 2, but not her, and I did exhaust every dialogue with everyone as far as I know.

Edit: Yeah, okay I got it. The choice in question was the "I've been with girls with nice big breasts before..." and "Of course! I love big tits!"

I chose the second one, because it sounded like the positive one, while the first one gave me the vibes of "Pft, your tits ain't nothing special, I had girlfriends with big tits before hurr durr". Turns out the first one is the correct one. I even got the tone and implications correctly, just the outcome was completely illogical to me.

Last edited:

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
So, how do you actually get the Ivy tongue scene?

I thought I was doing everything to gain her trust, but ended up getting the scenes with the other 2, but not her, and I did exhaust every dialogue with everyone as far as I know.

Edit: Yeah, okay I got it. The choice in question was the "I've been with girls with nice big breasts before..." and "Of course! I love big tits!"

I chose the second one, because it sounded like the positive one, while the first one gave me the vibes of "Pft, your tits ain't nothing special, I had girlfriends with big tits before hurr durr". Turns out the first one is the correct one. I even got the tone and implications correctly, just the outcome was completely illogical to me.
I tried to give hints earlier on… maybe I need to make it more obvious what Ivy is all about. Hope you understand afterward?

also, sometimes the obvious positivechoice will be correct, but not always.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Uh... sex, anal, transformation, edging, love story, succubus, fantasy, puzzle, mystery, and lots of cumming!
Thank the heavens. Makes sense now, I was trying to find the logic in her tongue being that long without the monster girl tag being involved.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Ladies and Gentlemen. IT'S TIIIIIIIIMMMMMMEEEEE FOR THE MAAAAAAAAAAIIIINNNNN EEEEEEEEEVVVENEEEENT!!!

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
does anyone know how to get the scene with piper
Need Stamina, But you need some trust with Ivy at first, if she doesn't let you speak with Piper, you're lost... for this update

Reactions: MikeyBurger

keeptemo

Mar 10, 2018
Hope we get some hot kissing. Particularly from Ivy... seems like for many devs they can't make a hot kissing scene. Ace X I believe in you.

Reactions: Zavijava_
4.50 star(s) 12 Votes