Ren'Py Escape from Ivy and Piper [v0.31] [AceX Game Studio]

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes
May 8, 2017
That'd be great. I mean, I can only speak for myself, but while I don't particularly like to make monthly payments, I'm completely fine making one time purchases if it's a game I quite enjoy, like this one.

Still, I realise that it's not your post or anything so you can't edit the link to Steam inside it, but maybe a mod can (?). While adding the link to your profile (or your signature for that matter) may help some, I believe the link on that particular post would (hopefuly) help boost your sales more. People are lazy (myself included), so they'll probably not check your profile directly when they land on https://f95zone.to/threads/strip-n-play-with-valerie-v1-1s-acex-game-studio.49702/

But if they see the link to Steam/GOG/any other store at the start of that post, and they liked your game, some will at least check to see how much it is. Kinda the same thinking why you have those candies near the register at stores; it's an impulse purchase because you have it there, visible. And at least it works on me, with some games that I've really liked. I looked up the game here, tried them, and if I really liked them and saw that they had it available at Steam/Itch.io or something like that, I'd buy them directly. If not, well, sorry to say, but at least I don't bother to look for the develpver otherwise. Maybe that's just me though.

Welp, that's my two cents at least, as someone who studied a bit of management for a time lol. And it's just my idea, might be awfully wrong here too. But anyways, good luck and thanks for making the game!
Might be able to make a post on the thread and @ a mod or the guy who posted it with the steam link and mention it should probably go on the front page. I'm not really sure how that stuff works.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
I will try to add the steam link to my profile
That'd be great. I mean, I can only speak for myself, but while I don't particularly like to make monthly payments, I'm completely fine making one time purchases if it's a game I quite enjoy, like this one.

Still, I realise that it's not your post or anything so you can't edit the link to Steam inside it, but maybe a mod can (?). While adding the link to your profile (or your signature for that matter) may help some, I believe the link on that particular post would (hopefuly) help boost your sales more. People are lazy (myself included), so they'll probably not check your profile directly when they land on https://f95zone.to/threads/strip-n-play-with-valerie-v1-1s-acex-game-studio.49702/

But if they see the link to Steam/GOG/any other store at the start of that post, and they liked your game, some will at least check to see how much it is. Kinda the same thinking why you have those candies near the register at stores; it's an impulse purchase because you have it there, visible. And at least it works on me, with some games that I've really liked. I looked up the game here, tried them, and if I really liked them and saw that they had it available at Steam/Itch.io or something like that, I'd buy them directly. If not, well, sorry to say, but at least I don't bother to look for the develpver otherwise. Maybe that's just me though.

Welp, that's my two cents at least, as someone who studied a bit of management for a time lol. And it's just my idea, might be awfully wrong here too. But anyways, good luck and thanks for making the game!
Might be able to make a post on the thread and @ a mod or the guy who posted it with the steam link and mention it should probably go on the front page. I'm not really sure how that stuff works.
I reported it and the link got added to the OP of the game thread.

Hametsu_Shiki

Apr 21, 2020
I reported it and the link got added to the OP of the game thread.
Wow, that was really fast. Thanks guys, hopefully this helps!

dervalle007

Jan 23, 2022
It's good that it was released today, tomorrow I'll be too busy pissing my pants while playing Calissto Protocoll.
Godd damn Valerie is such a hottie, not too old not too young and equipped with a perfect body. :love:

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
So, did anyone else get stuck at the point where it's constantly saying "What's that sound"? I've checked everything from every view and can't seem to progress..

ryninho

Jul 29, 2018
So, did anyone else get stuck at the point where it's constantly saying "What's that sound"? I've checked everything from every view and can't seem to progress..
if its the one where it says its coming from the painting then yes.

Reactions: Ace_X
4.50 star(s) 12 Votes