Ren'Py Escape from Ivy and Piper [v0.31] [AceX Game Studio]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Where is the green key and the screwdriver?
I mean, I get it not making it too obvious, but that's a bit too much.

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Where is the green key and the screwdriver?
I mean, I get it not making it too obvious, but that's a bit too much.
You need to keep playing, there will be points in the game where progression stops if you don't have everything you NEED. You will hear a noise at these points in the game, or you will be unable to advance time...

ryninho

Jul 29, 2018
yeah i've seen all 4 numbers and have gone to the seal behind the painting and nothing happens

nagamukha

Apr 26, 2022
yeah i have opened the cabinet and clicked on it..But nothing happens..I guess the screwdiver whould be there in my inventory..But can I even access it?
Edit-lmao found it its the right door of cabinet, the left one is empty but its behind the right door of the right cabinet

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
yeah i have opened the cabinet and clicked on it..But nothing happens..I guess the screwdiver whould be there in my inventory..But can I even access it?
If you click the screwdriver, then you now just have access to it instead of a traditional inventory.

nagamukha

Apr 26, 2022
If you click the screwdriver, then you now just have access to it instead of a traditional inventory.
yeah I could not even find the screwdiver..Only clicked only on the left door of cabinet, the left one is empty but its behind the right door of the cabinet

dervalle007

Jan 23, 2022
Alright last time I was able to get all the sex scenes in one go (I can't remember exactly how I did it), that doesn't seem to work anymore. I have one save for Piper (seems to depend on stamina) and one for Valerie (sems to depend on love). One question Ivy seems disappointed after the sex scene, is that inevitable?

Reactions: that1guyno1knows

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I'm not gonna lie : I was never found of those [escape the room] kind of games.
But the scenes are still amazing :) Hopefully those [escape the room]/[sandbox] phases will not bore me too much before I see all the sex scenes :)

May 8, 2017
Alright last time I was able to get all the sex scenes in one go (I can't remember exactly how I did it), that doesn't seem to work anymore. I have one save for Piper (seems to depend on stamina) and one for Valerie (sems to depend on love). One question Ivy seems disappointed after the sex scene, is that inevitable?
Oh there are multiple sex scenes? I guess I need to make a new save with different stats... I only got the Ivy one.

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
The intention of the difficulty of the game is this:
Easy: 1/3 girls
Medium: 2/3 girls
Hard: 3/3 girls

There are a few different ways to balance the choices so you can get all the scenes in one go, but I try to make it hard...

Hope that makes sense...

Reactions: Xeron_Xr
May 8, 2017
The intention of the difficulty of the game is this:
Easy: 1/3 girls
Medium: 2/3 girls
Hard: 3/3 girls

There are a few different ways to balance the choices so you can get all the scenes in one go, but I try to make it hard...

Hope that makes sense...
FYI you can lock the game without possibility of progression

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just thought you might appreciate knowing the bug I inadvertently found while trying to get different stats to see other scenes.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes