Ren'Py Escape from Ivy and Piper [v0.31] [AceX Game Studio]

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes

humdingw

Jul 27, 2017
Am I dumb? It says "With all four pieces of paper" I can unlock the seal but I have no idea where the fourth one is or what to do. Walkthrough doesn't really say, I've clicked the three that are in the room.

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Am I dumb? It says "With all four pieces of paper" I can unlock the seal but I have no idea where the fourth one is or what to do. Walkthrough doesn't really say, I've clicked the three that are in the room.
there is a hint system in the top right if you get stuck, the 4th piece is found during a story event

byt niote, I am totally re-working the first 3 parts... need to fix a lot of things... this one included...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zavijava_

humdingw

Jul 27, 2017
The hint system is what told me about the 4 notes, and I already triggered the story event.

I figured out my problem, you need to click the moon glyph at the top of the runes to reach the screen where they ask for the 4-digit code. I stopped trying that because the game kept zapping me when I clicked on the runes, and said something like "I should stop doing that until I know what I'm doing."

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Really been enjoying the AceX succubus universe games. Decided to officially pick up these games given the decent deal in the current Steam Autumn Sale bundle. Finally I have a game to nominate in the ”sit back and relax” Steam award category. IYKWIM ;)

blaaahunter

Jul 8, 2018
Ace_X

will you focus on this game so that we can expect a new version within the next ~2 months? Or do you have other projects ongoing as well?
(I have to admit that I am really really looking forward and can't wait for the next update ;) )

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Ace_X

will you focus on this game so that we can expect a new version within the next ~2 months? Or do you have other projects ongoing as well?
(I have to admit that I am really really looking forward and can't wait for the next update ;) )
I am re-working the first 9 days right now, adding a few things but mainly updating the navigation, story progression and minigames. I have taken in a lot of feedback and hope to improve on the parts that are lacking. Look for that update in the next few weeks!! Then hopefully another month for version 0.40

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
I am re-working the first 9 days right now, adding a few things but mainly updating the navigation, story progression and minigames. I have taken in a lot of feedback and hope to improve on the parts that are lacking. Look for that update in the next few weeks!! Then hopefully another month for version 0.40
Didn’t realize the developer posts here. Sorry to threadjack a little but would it be possible to add a quit button to the main menu of the Steam build of Valerie? It could be modded in easily but I prefer something official especially since the menu buttons are pics. Emma here had the issue but I see the Steam version has the quit button added.

Thank you for your time and hard work. Really looking forward to what’s next for Escape.

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Didn’t realize the developer posts here. Sorry to threadjack a little but would it be possible to add a quit button to the main menu of the Steam build of Valerie? It could be modded in easily but I prefer something official especially since the menu buttons are pics. Emma here had the issue but I see the Steam version has the quit button added.

Thank you for your time and hard work. Really looking forward to what’s next for Escape.
I will add it to the to-do list!!

havoc5689

Jun 20, 2017
Any idea when we should expect a preview/update on 0.40? Really looking forward to it!

Ryno890

Aug 5, 2022
Okay so I understand the community of android users on this site compared to PC users is pretty small. And I also understand the community who use JoiPlay on android are even smaller. BUT if anybody could PLEASE explain to me why this game doesn't seem to work on JoiPlay I will be eternally grateful. At this point I'd even pay for answers/solutions because I very much want to play this game and I'm super bummed that I haven't been able to yet.

Kingterson

Dec 14, 2021
Getting Closer!!! I finally finished the re-work to v0.10 - v0.30! Now finally starting back on v0.40. But I have a tone of renders already done for it. So should be in the next few months!
Ace, you know the end game stills from Strip and Play, the ones with Ivy and Piper playing with MC's dick? The Ivy and Piper models you used there were next level. Too bad those stills were not animated. Those stills are absolute fire!

Reactions: andaorevienta
4.50 star(s) 12 Votes