FemdomLove

May 19, 2023
the enslavements I find are the best part, (classroom, aisha) but it may be hard to give each character a proper environment and unique enslavement I would have liked to see an enslavement for the final boss we encountered, the principal, and one for the teacher, basically the people in charge

one thing I dont like is the scenario of the game, because its basically just fight (outside of school/safe camp) we don't get an environment to roam around the city and interact with people to make the world feel bigger
Don’t forget he is developing this solo and the game isn’t finished yet. There is more content coming down the pipe but it will take some time. Currently the focus is on progressing the story and after this is done it could be possible to get new enslavements.

Reactions: stickypicky

JackPhallus

Sep 6, 2021
seconding the love for the enslavements.
the fact that the only way out of one of them was actually the only way out, exactly as we are told, was genius. A bit too genius for me. I just used multiple saves like a plebian, and never even tried to leave in the enslaved file.

Please never change.
Seeing that answer made me wish I'd spent more time thinking on it and trying stuff ingame.

Just to be sure, did you happen to spend all your time in the school huffing farts and chugging secondhand smoothies, instead of learning that you must capitalize the "T" when it's the first letter in a proper noun?
I think that's a mistake a lot of us will make.
I did capitalize the T

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
I did capitalize the T
It's not case sensitive, ToiLeT would work, too. I believe you must have turned off both Pee and Scat filters. I completely disabled the option in case of having those turned off. I think it makes sense.

JackPhallus

Sep 6, 2021
It's not case sensitive, ToiLeT would work, too. I believe you must have turned off both Pee and Scat filters. I completely disabled the option in case of having those turned off. I think it makes sense.
Yeah I had them disabled and turned them back on

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EscapeFromMisantria-0.8.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Insane771

bruhv314

May 25, 2023
I'll just slap this right here, you guys can refer to it. I'm fairly certain I exhausted all conversation options, feel free to add to it if you found something. Ignore the "Save 3/4/5" stuff, that is for my reference.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apologies for the messy layout, it seems f95 doesn't like tab spacing. I'll link my text document as well, says the same thing as this.

To answer your question, it appears to get the sc*t scene at the traffic stop, you need to choose to initiate a fight with Isabel, and then either

a) Attack her until the 'Sexual' option appears, and select 'Sniff Ass'.
or
b) use the 'Speak' option and cry until her patience variable reaches 0.
Has this been changed? I don't get the "Sexual" options that you mention.

drakkor

Aug 13, 2016
I'm intrigued by the management tag, but since people here are very liberal with there use of these tags ( to the point of them becoming more and more useless) I feel like i have to confirm before actually downloading the game - does this game have any management gameplay to it?

iamreek

Nov 25, 2017
I'm intrigued by the management tag, but since people here are very liberal with there use of these tags ( to the point of them becoming more and more useless) I feel like i have to confirm before actually downloading the game - does this game have any management gameplay to it?
Not the way you would normally expect. Its not like "Organize the city and manage your slave girls" its more manage your hunger and thirst. Unless something else was added that i'm not aware of.

Reactions: drakkor

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Hey there! I'll try to cover the unresolved issues in one post:

If you talk about the "struggle" against XX-23, you just have to be fast. If you still can't get past, let me know exactly which part and I'll try to help you out. You can reach me through DM on discord or on this forum.
I never was able to defeat XX-23, is there an easier way (cheat code?) to do it? Is it required to see the new content? Thanks!

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Escape from Misantria [v0.8.1] [Ariestra] Compressed

Win(~270MB):

Tool:UAGC

Reactions: M@ximus

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Has this been changed? I don't get the "Sexual" options that you mention.
Unfortunately, that guide is over a year old. While some of it may still work, I'm willing to bet that a good chunk of it has been changed in the many updates that Ariesta has consistently released.

LordCrowe

Apr 4, 2020
So, played the new version 0.8.1, went to the school toilet scene, and selected hell mode.

Still has water fountain scenes, its not EVERY time anymore, but its there.

It's infrequent enough now that I can live with it, but just wanted to check if this is a bug or a feature?

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
A game where you can be kept as a slave by many different girls would be a dream come true.
Basically like violated heroine but instead of a girl as a mc being raped and enslaved by males you'd be playing a guy raped and enslaved by girls.

Reactions: Circle0Trick

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
cannot find out how to get the Kiara enslavement scenes or the new teacher at all? anyone know?

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes