dabsssa

Feb 21, 2018
i really like the game although he in is very start... hope the next update will come soon or later but will be worth the wait

World enjoyer

Jul 18, 2020
how do I get the scat scene from the intro? cause everthing I've tried just gets me the slap to on the pavement cbt scene.

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
how do I get the scat scene from the intro? cause everthing I've tried just gets me the slap to on the pavement cbt scene.
I'll just slap this right here, you guys can refer to it. I'm fairly certain I exhausted all conversation options, feel free to add to it if you found something. Ignore the "Save 3/4/5" stuff, that is for my reference.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apologies for the messy layout, it seems f95 doesn't like tab spacing. I'll link my text document as well, says the same thing as this.

To answer your question, it appears to get the sc*t scene at the traffic stop, you need to choose to initiate a fight with Isabel, and then either

a) Attack her until the 'Sexual' option appears, and select 'Sniff Ass'.
or
b) use the 'Speak' option and cry until her patience variable reaches 0.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I love the concept of this game. HOWEVER. This has far too many bugs, like way too many.

-If you try to do sexual things with random mobs, it crashes the game
-You can run on everything, there is no collision data at all. Want to get away from anyone as a male? just run on top of a building, or through a wall.
-you can run anywhere on the "world" map even
-Many actions straight up cause the game to crash
-if you change settings, they frequently have to be re-appiled every reset/game start.

Also there is things like lack of content and such, but those get addressed in time. First though, the whole game needs to be overhauled in that it at least has proper physics with walls/boundaries.

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
I love the concept of this game. HOWEVER. This has far too many bugs, like way too many.

-If you try to do sexual things with random mobs, it crashes the game
-You can run on everything, there is no collision data at all. Want to get away from anyone as a male? just run on top of a building, or through a wall.
-you can run anywhere on the "world" map even
-Many actions straight up cause the game to crash
-if you change settings, they frequently have to be re-appiled every reset/game start.

Also there is things like lack of content and such, but those get addressed in time. First though, the whole game needs to be overhauled in that it at least has proper physics with walls/boundaries.
Thank you for your feedback, Ravenleaf!

I know it's a poor excuse, but I'm really short on time to do a deep playtest before releasing.

If you could please tell me in which scenario happens the no-clipping and the straight up crash, you would be a huge help!

The collisions are working fine, the problem with the no-clipping bug probably lies in an internal switch that I enable to make some cutscenes, probably in one of them I forgot to turn it off.

I've just released the early access of the v0.2, which will he public in a week. I'll use this week to fix all the broken stuff I can find.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I chime in to say, that enjoyed the game thx, but where is the alternate route I was most excited about when the game first released? I am certainly not looking forward escaping that perfect city! [I expect some delicious betrayal by the "helping" female char :sneaky:] Also, this is my personal, subjective pet peeve: why the "delicious cum" narrative? I mean why make dominant women want to suck the MC? Every other promised fetish is right up my alley tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: Z - Reborn

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
I'll just slap this right here, you guys can refer to it. I'm fairly certain I exhausted all conversation options, feel free to add to it if you found something. Ignore the "Save 3/4/5" stuff, that is for my reference.

Apologies for the messy layout, it seems f95 doesn't like tab spacing. I'll link my text document as well, says the same thing as this.

To answer your question, it appears to get the sc*t scene at the traffic stop, you need to choose to initiate a fight with Isabel, and then either

a) Attack her until the 'Sexual' option appears, and select 'Sniff Ass'.
or
b) use the 'Speak' option and cry until her patience variable reaches 0.
Thank you very much for the detailed guide!

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
I chime in to say, that enjoyed the game thx, but where is the alternate route I was most excited about when the game first released? I am certainly not looking forward escaping that perfect city! Also, this is my personal, subjective pet peeve: why the delicious cum narrative? I mean why make dominant women want to suck the MC? Every other promised fetish is right up my alley tho.
The alternate route will be on the v0.2 release, which will be public next week. The game is free, but my supporters have access a week early.

About the delicious cum, I'm a huge fan of the post-orgasm torture fetish, and I also wanted to make something a bit funny, so I guessed this would be a good starting point for my plot.

Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
The alternate route will be on the v0.2 release, which will be public next week. The game is free, but my supporters have access a week early.

About the delicious cum, I'm a huge fan of the post-orgasm torture fetish, and I also wanted to make something a bit funny, so I guessed this would be a good starting point for my plot.

Thanks for the feedback!
Thanks for your response! Just do what you like, and I am sure many of us will like it, and thanks for sharing it here with us!

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Thank you for your feedback, Ravenleaf!

I know it's a poor excuse, but I'm really short on time to do a deep playtest before releasing.

If you could please tell me in which scenario happens the no-clipping and the straight up crash, you would be a huge help!

The collisions are working fine, the problem with the no-clipping bug probably lies in an internal switch that I enable to make some cutscenes, probably in one of them I forgot to turn it off.

I've just released the early access of the v0.2, which will he public in a week. I'll use this week to fix all the broken stuff I can find.
Note, all of these are post the combat tutorial, I didn't go to find problems before that. Here are some examples I am talking about:

first, you can only leave the base if you are right in front of crack and lick your balls, but you can wander all through the black area and if you're on the crack, it creates problems:

You can run on ALL parts of the map, up buildings, through walls, etc.

I intentionally go to get caught by a thug, this is what happens if you sniff her feet (btw, try to steal her shoes, it says she isn't wearing any. Not only does this make no sense, but there is no indication of that, maybe have something that at least lets the player know what is/isn't available in a fight, like greying out stealing shoes if they aren't wearing any)

Just like with the buildings, you can run on everything in this map as well, you can literally run on water, past check points, etc.

I think you probably didn't have time to really code these parts all things considered, everything before this was fine, the combat tutorial and van sequence and hospital all worked as intended (I didn't go out of my way to look for broken things though)

I really like the game so far. The fetishes, scenario, even battle mechanics and how to escape are really clever and interesting! very great start to a promising story!

Edit: side note, if you go through the whole humiliation process with the tutorial fight, I would think the other guys who were watching would have something to say to the player/change their reaction. You are supposed to be their greatest hope, seeing you reduced to a toilet for their goddess could either make them really disappointed with you or perhaps even very jealous you got such treatment from her.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
After fighting the girl for practice I can't seem to win and the screen goes black. I can still move and interact but can't see.

LeVocaloid

May 28, 2018
Am I suppose to sniff casandra's feet when I'm battling another npc? , I also love how the mc just flys to her feet hahaha

Apr 29, 2020
Well we're a week on from when you were allegedly going to make version 0.2 public "next week", so now what?
Just give Ariestra time, he works on a programming job outside of RPG Maker and is a family man, the last thing I want to see is this thread becoming victim to the "Delays like Koda" junk that Tearycian's Katalist ended up getting just because the people in that thread couldn't wait longer.

MonWeek

Sep 10, 2021
Just give Ariestra time, he works on a programming job outside of RPG Maker and is a family man, the last thing I want to see is this thread becoming victim to the "Delays like Koda" junk that Tearycian's Katalist ended up getting just because the people in that thread couldn't wait longer.
OK so on the one hand my initial comment was a bit shitty of me. I will apologise for that.

On the other hand, in terms of giving him time I'm just reacting to the delivery time that he mentioned. Nobody forced him to say "I'll update in a week".

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
OK so on the one hand my initial comment was a bit shitty of me. I will apologise for that.

On the other hand, in terms of giving him time I'm just reacting to the delivery time that he mentioned. Nobody forced him to say "I'll update in a week".
Hi! Please excuse me for skipping the deadline. I was convinced I set it for today.

I wanted to release it in a few hours after doing some more playtest, but I gotta keep my word, so this is rather an "express" release.

I really hope not, but expect to find some bug here and there, as well as some placeholders. Please report any bug that you find so I can fix it ASAP, just keep in mind that placeholders are not bugs, also let me know on the bug report if you had the build-in speedhack enabled or not.

I guess you'll have about 20 minutes of gameplay.

You've got the updated download links on the original post.

Thank you for playing and sorry for the slight delay! I hope you enjoy it!

MonWeek

Sep 10, 2021
Cool, thanks for the update!

But there's a bug where pictures keep getting stuck on the screen even after they should disappear. The mother was in the middle of the screen while she and the scientist talked on the phone, and the picture of Cassandra dragging you along stayed on the screen even after we got to the field.

4.70 star(s) 22 Votes