Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Thanks for the heads up! Already found the bug. Reuploading links!

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Cool, thanks for the update!

But there's a bug where pictures keep getting stuck on the screen even after they should disappear. The mother was in the middle of the screen while she and the scientist talked on the phone, and the picture of Cassandra dragging you along stayed on the screen even after we got to the field.
The download links have been updated with the fix of this bug. Thanks again, MonWeek!

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Updated the links after a few other bugs that I've been reported, in case someone was fast enough to download the version from an hour ago.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Updated the links after a few other bugs that I've been reported, in case someone was fast enough to download the version from an hour ago.
I did. Here are a few issues I noticed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One I forgot to make a screenshot of: When he was introducing himself to the class, the MC's name was missing from the text. He said "My name is ," I don't remember the rest of the text, but his name was missing.

Also, I have Farts turned off, yet the "secret" scene is still available even though it is a farting scene.

I don't have the time to check the latest version, so sorry if these were already fixed.

Question: Will we get the option to rename Cassandra on the Rebel path?

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
I did. Here are a few issues I noticed:
One I forgot to make a screenshot of: When he was introducing himself to the class, the MC's name was missing from the text. He said "My name is ," I don't remember the rest of the text, but his name was missing.

Also, I have Farts turned off, yet the "secret" scene is still available even though it is a farting scene.

I don't have the time to check the latest version, so sorry if these were already fixed.

Question: Will we get the option to rename Cassandra on the Rebel path?
The ones that you listed that I didn't find were the farting filter (sorry about that!) and the renaming of Cassandra.
Already updating the download links with these changes. In 5 minutes the three links will be updated with the fixes.

Thank you so much for the report!

Edit: When you introduce yourself to the classroom you don't say your name, you just say "hello" before getting interrupted.

Re-Edit: Just found it, it's when you introduce to Kiara. Found and fixed! Thanks! Links updating in 5 minutes!

Last edited:

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
So, anyone had passed that problem when playing on an android using joiplay.
Honestly I'm not familiar with joiplay, the game is meant to be played on windows, but I'll take a look and check out if I can fix that!

nPenng

Dec 18, 2019
Are there any other requirements to the toilet replacement scene? Even after not eating and reaching 0 hunger, nothing seems to change. The game just gives a black screen.

Last edited:

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Are there any other requirements to the toilet replacement scene? Even after not eating and reaching 0 hunger, nothing seems to change.
There was a bug preventing the toilet slavery from triggering. The hotfix is being updated as I type this post. Try to download it again in 5 minutes from any of the three links. Sorry about that!

Reactions: Kemmons

troller321321

Sep 1, 2020
There was a bug preventing the toilet slavery from triggering. The hotfix is being updated as I type this post. Try to download it again in 5 minutes from any of the three links. Sorry about that!
Is that the only requirement? Mine is still not working even with the latest update.

4.70 star(s) 22 Votes