lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
Try to download the game again and in slave path just skip days and dont eat anything until you reach 0 food. That should trigger it.

As far as I know you can choose paths in the hospital scene where you can either stay in bed or answer the talking cat. Ignore the cat = slave path.
Thanks starting the game from the beginning also jumps you toward the slave path, but where does the content end for this version?

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
I have found a bug related to the toilet scene, which is already fixed and I'll publish soon as a hotfix. But the trigger seems to work fine.

same here - using latest version, graphic card drivers are up to date as well ;)
Same, toilet scenes not triggering for me no matter what I do. Redownloaded from mega today so it "should" be the fixed version?
I'm interested in your fixing your cases, would you mind sending me a your current save so I can replicate the error? I've tried to do it but to me it works as intended.

nicomantis96

Mar 14, 2020
Dude, I'm loving this game, usually these kind of games either focus a lot on one story or they're just a bunch of compiled scenes.
But you have managed to keep the balance between story and scenes, and I must say, it has become in a short time one of my favorites.
If I had to suggest a few things they would be:

-A system to save scenes, so that you can go back and watch them again
-A system of a greater number of save slots, to not only have 10 slots available

I will be looking forward to future updates :D

FiFo787

Nov 25, 2018
I have found a bug related to the toilet scene, which is already fixed and I'll publish soon as a hotfix. But the trigger seems to work fine.

I'm interested in your fixing your cases, would you mind sending me a your current save so I can replicate the error? I've tried to do it but to me it works as intended.
Here you go, sent you a message with the saves also.

Reactions: Bonger12345

Elantra

Oct 2, 2019
I accidentally got the hidden scene lmao. I skipped the option to rename any of the characters till I met this one who is had the face of Hinata's so rather than skipping, I decided to just rename her Hinata and I got a message saying "Shinobi Content unlocked!". 5 seconds later Naruto fighting music started playing. Shit had me dying xD

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Dude, I'm loving this game, usually these kind of games either focus a lot on one story or they're just a bunch of compiled scenes.
But you have managed to keep the balance between story and scenes, and I must say, it has become in a short time one of my favorites.
If I had to suggest a few things they would be:

-A system to save scenes, so that you can go back and watch them again
-A system of a greater number of save slots, to not only have 10 slots available

I will be looking forward to future updates :D
Your suggestion has been fulfilled, you have now 50 save slots.

MadCaryt

Jun 11, 2020
Go out of the classroom, go to the dining area on the right, find the item in the kitchen (the only thing that's sparkling), return to the classroom and click on the blood to clean it then you should be able to proceed.
well I can't get out of the classroom :LOL: I'm clicking doors and there's only "I should check these bloodstrains"

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Save your game, then quit to the main menu. Then load your game and try interacting with the bloodstains again (do not interact with anything else in the room).

I too had an issue with that part, but loading my save is all it took to fix it.

Reactions: MadCaryt

kazhir

Jun 6, 2020
You can now download the game as apk. I hope you like it!
Well, there is a bug when arriving near the police woman, can't pass through, but when i start new game i selected the 3rd option which allow you to choose scenes, and was able to see the rest. It's a great game, and i'm very happy i was able to play it.

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Well, there is a bug when arriving near the police woman, can't pass through, but when i start new game i selected the 3rd option which allow you to choose scenes, and was able to see the rest. It's a great game, and i'm very happy i was able to play it.
Aaargh... Sorry about that! This will also be fixed on the upcoming hotfix. I'm glad you enjoyed the game despite that inconvenience

Last edited:

kazhir

Jun 6, 2020
A lat thing from me at the moment, i'm trying the other route, not the slave one, and i can't find a way to remove Cassandra's shoes, i've tried almost anything. What need to be done. Screenshot_20220316-195128_Misantria v025.jpg

4.70 star(s) 22 Votes