Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
In case someone downloaded the 0.2.6C for windows in the last 24h, please download it again, since I forgot to change the starting point, so if you start a new game you'll be in an area which is still in development! I've just updated the links. Sorry about that!

Last edited:
Reactions: World enjoyer

Letestdu44

Nov 3, 2020
I just tested version v0.2.6C (Win: MEGA) did not update. The version (Win: MEDIAFIRE) is testing and is the correct version for the update. ^^

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
*Reads game description* MC must have been using Whiplr lol.

How far is this game from completion and about how long does it take to 100 percent it so far?

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
*Reads game description* MC must have been using Whiplr lol.

How far is this game from completion and about how long does it take to 100 percent it so far?
Hi! The game is far away from completion, but it should take you at least 1 hour to view all the current content (unless you go speedrun mode using the in-game speedhack and skipping all text, in that case, I guess you could see it all in about 15min).

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
I just tested version v0.2.6C (Win: MEGA) did not update. The version (Win: MEDIAFIRE) is testing and is the correct version for the update. ^^
Wow! Really? I've just downloaded the link from Mega and it seems to be the correct version. Did you find some bug during the game?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hi! The game is far away from completion, but it should take you at least 1 hour to view all the current content (unless you go speedrun mode using the in-game speedhack and skipping all text, in that case, I guess you could see it all in about 15min).
Thank you for the info. The content so far sounds like a tasty treat of a game. I will take the full hour to enjoy everything so far as I am a completionist in both h and non h games. :)

Mar 17, 2021
Screen seems to go black on slave route when starting day 4, just before the exam and does nothing else. Am I missing something? I did go through this entire thread to see if someone mentioned it, and I don't believe it was mentioned.

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Screen seems to go black on slave route when starting day 4, just before the exam and does nothing else. Am I missing something? I did go through this entire thread to see if someone mentioned it, and I don't believe it was mentioned.
Thanks for reporting that, but it certainly shouldn't be a blackscreen after day 4. At the moment on slave path you can skip days undefinedly. Although I can't manage to reproduce that error, are you playing on android or windows? Whose chair were you "occupying" before the exam?

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
This game manages to hit kinks head on with predicaments on the slave path in ways that pretty much every other game I've come across over the years hasn't, that's quite the accomplishment for being early in development.

My only suggestion would be to add an auto progression toggle for the pauses during scenes or dialogue, it would come in handy for quality of life if you add more content and don't want to spacebar or click through everything every time. Since you already have gameplay speed handled the toggle's rate of scene progression of could go slowly by default.

i.e automatically looping through the force fed toilet slave scene, especially the infinite duration one for... reasons.

Last edited:

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
This game manages to hit kinks head on with predicaments on the slave path in ways that pretty much every other game I've come across over the years hasn't, that's quite the accomplishment for being early in development.

My only suggestion would be to add an auto progression toggle for the pauses during scenes or dialogue, it would come in handy for quality of life if you add more content and don't want to spacebar or click through everything every time. Since you already have gameplay speed handled the toggle's rate of scene progression of could go slowly by default.

i.e automatically looping through the force fed toilet slave scene, especially the infinite duration one for... reasons.
Fantastic observation, you make a really good point. I'll make sure to add that feature in the following release, which will be by the end of the month.

I'm glad you enjoyed the game <3

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Day 2, Naruto girl's chair - OK, then Day 3 Ami's chair - error. I'm sorry, I didn't get a screenshot.
Hey! Thanks for reporting! I'm already aware of that issue, it only happens if you have farts disabled and you are Amy's chair. I've already fixed it for the upcoming update. A workaround would be to temporarily enable farts. If farts are too much of a turn-off for you, I recommend you avoid becoming Amy's chair or skipping the morning class scene if you are her chair.

Sorry about that!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Mar 17, 2021
Hey! Thanks for reporting! I'm already aware of that issue, it only happens if you have farts disabled and you are Amy's chair. I've already fixed it for the upcoming update. A workaround would be to temporarily enable farts. If farts are too much of a turn-off for you, I recommend you avoid becoming Amy's chair or skipping the morning class scene if you are her chair.

Sorry about that!
Thank you for the reply! I will play accordingly.

Jan 21, 2021
Im confused... Im stuck in a loop of just day after day with the same thing happening. Ive played through about 3 weeks and nothing is changing. How do I progress? So far all I've done is be the main girl's chair, massage the teachers feet, and get the 2 scenes outside. Is this a bug or do I need to do something? Thank You

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Im confused... Im stuck in a loop of just day after day with the same thing happening. Ive played through about 3 weeks and nothing is changing. How do I progress? So far all I've done is be the main girl's chair, massage the teachers feet, and get the 2 scenes outside. Is this a bug or do I need to do something? Thank You
End of current content.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
4 questions

One, when is the next update planned for?

Two, does both paths get expanded in each update? (Slave path ALL the way for me)

Three, is there a plus-sized curvy/BBW lass in the works? (Dominant big women are PERFECTION)

Four, is there a walkthrough or walkthrough mod (show hint at what happens with each choice) in the works so I can see all possible ways things can end with all the lovely GODDESSES?

Love the potential this game has and cannae wait for more, I especially love Isabel and Kiara. Keep up the MINTED work Ariesta.

4.70 star(s) 22 Votes