Oct 1, 2018
I would like to demonstrate a cool thing about the teacher Kiara, and that is that I was the one who suggested being the next Dom for the second update and that her design is a heavy reference to this .
If anyone of you actually recognized her from the beginning, you are a man of culture.
yes its her

Reactions: devilinger flash

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
Hey great update just wanted to tell you that after cassandra class first scene with the blood(and beating), you can't leave the classroom even if you checked the blood as they tell you

Apr 29, 2020
Hey great update just wanted to tell you that after cassandra class first scene with the blood(and beating), you can't leave the classroom even if you checked the blood as they tell you
If you're using an old copy of Misantria, uninstall that version and reinstall the latest bug fixed version and that should clear that problem, and you can just use the scene selection to pick up where you left off without going through the whole introduction.

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Hey there! Please make sure you're running the 0.2.6 version. You can check the version number on the lower right corner of the title screen. If you're running that version, please tell me in which scenario does that happen.
Did you started a new game, or skipped some checkpoints through the checkpoint selection system? If so, which checkpoint did you choose? Did you take Cassandra's beating or did you let the chair slave take the fall?
Also, does that happen on windows or android?

Please give me that info so I can simulate the error.

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Got this problem when i tried to run it on joi play. Any idea why?
I adapted the game to be played on android as an apk. If you're using an Android device, you should download the apk and install it. If you're using iOS, you're out of luck at the moment. I don't own an iPhone nor have access to one, so I can't develop a compatible version for iOS.

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Reactions: lovefemdomscat

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Reactions: Winterfire

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
Hey there! Please make sure you're running the 0.2.6 version. You can check the version number on the lower right corner of the title screen. If you're running that version, please tell me in which scenario does that happen.
Did you started a new game, or skipped some checkpoints through the checkpoint selection system? If so, which checkpoint did you choose? Did you take Cassandra's beating or did you let the chair slave take the fall?
Also, does that happen on windows or android?

Please give me that info so I can simulate the error.
I started from Isabella's checkpoint in the slave path with the latest version 0.2.6, after Cassandra beating even when I check the blood, the message when I try to leave through the door's classroom still appears

sina157

Sep 28, 2019
I started from Isabella's checkpoint in the slave path with the latest version 0.2.6, after Cassandra beating even when I check the blood, the message when I try to leave through the door's classroom still appears
same problem for me

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
★Love★
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
12/10 would have organs destroyed again.
Thank you for your work.
Thank you so much for these reports, I'm glad you enjoyed the game despite that! Already fixed them all, this weekend I'll post a hotfix with all the stuff coming out.
Fixed the soft lock when low HP on the yard and the fart counter. Although I can't reproduce this one:

Also in the morning after class if you talk to someone besides the teacher there's also a bug
When does that happen? I tried talking to everyone before and after class and I can't find anything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Circle0Trick

Anime slave

Jun 24, 2021
Thank you so much for these reports, I'm glad you enjoyed the game despite that! Already fixed them all, this weekend I'll post a hotfix with all the stuff coming out.
Fixed the soft lock when low HP on the yard and the fart counter. Although I can't reproduce this one:

When does that happen? I tried talking to everyone before and after class and I can't find anything.
In the android version

JekaTawer

Mar 22, 2022
Спасибо тебе за твою игру, она правда очень классная. Надеюсь ты долго её не будешь забрасывать) удачи тебе и почаще бы обновы были))) привет из России!

4.70 star(s) 22 Votes