Hornkneegamer

Apr 8, 2022
I like the game. I took the first choice at the hospital but I'm hella confused on how to progress at the school lol is there a walkthrough or summary of what can be done?

For now I guess I'll take the second choice and see how far I get with that.

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
4 questions

One, when is the next update planned for?

Two, does both paths get expanded in each update? (Slave path ALL the way for me)

Three, is there a plus-sized curvy/BBW lass in the works? (Dominant big women are PERFECTION)

Four, is there a walkthrough or walkthrough mod (show hint at what happens with each choice) in the works so I can see all possible ways things can end with all the lovely GODDESSES?

Love the potential this game has and cannae wait for more, I especially love Isabel and Kiara. Keep up the MINTED work Ariesta.
1 - The Patreon update is scheduled for the next weekend, before the end of the month, and the public one the following weekend.
2 - Sadly I don't have time for such thing, so after the next update, the progression of the paths will be decided via polls, trying to keep a balance between both paths.
3 - plus-sized curvy/BBW confirmed for the next update (Runaway path)
4 - At the moment, the game is pretty straight forward so there's no need for a guide, I get that the slave path can be confusing because you don't get a message of "end of the current content", but you get a loop instead, I'll fix that as soon as I can.

Thanks for your feeback! I'm super glad you enjoyed the game!

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
I like the game. I took the first choice at the hospital but I'm hella confused on how to progress at the school lol is there a walkthrough or summary of what can be done?

For now I guess I'll take the second choice and see how far I get with that.
Please refer to the 4th point from the post above.

The content on the high school is basically the chair slavery from the four current characters, and the toilet slavery in case you got filters enabled, you can also get a scene with Kiara if you speak with her in the afternoon. There's also a hidden scene if you give a certain name to a certain character and have a certain filter enabled. And of course, the cutscenes. I think I'm not forgetting any.

Thanks for the feedback, it helps a lot!

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
1 - The Patreon update is scheduled for the next weekend, before the end of the month, and the public one the following weekend.
2 - Sadly I don't have time for such thing, so after the next update, the progression of the paths will be decided via polls, trying to keep a balance between both paths.
3 - plus-sized curvy/BBW confirmed for the next update (Runaway path)
4 - At the moment, the game is pretty straight forward so there's no need for a guide, I get that the slave path can be confusing because you don't get a message of "end of the current content", but you get a loop instead, I'll fix that as soon as I can.

Thanks for your feeback! I'm super glad you enjoyed the game!
#1:- thanks for the info

#2:- as long as you feel comfortable with the pace your going on.

#3:- hopefully she'll appear on the slave path, thanks again.

#4:- cool thanks.

2 extra questions.

#1:- is the slave path gonnae be a fully fleshed out path? Just asking cause, escape paths in games like this are usually the true main path.

#2:- is there plans for choosing my one true mistress on the slave path? Near the end of the path of course.

Thanks again for the straight answers mate.

Reactions: Ranma and Zavijava_

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
The game is good. It lacks a bit of content for now but I like the main idea a lot !

I'll play only slave path too, so from what I understood it won't be updated next week ?

Your uses of the 2d sprites are refreshing. Seeing those poor guys faces being crushed under the girls asses was dope.

The writing is interesting, too. The only thing I would point out is that the MC submitted a bit too fast calling every girl mistress in the school. A bit of discipline would have been cool before achieving this.

Also, I ran into a bug : while serving as Amy's chair, I got a black screen at the end of the scene.

To conclude : amazing game. I'm in love with your style, thank you and keep uo rhe great work, dev !

Reactions: Evizzy89

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
#1:- thanks for the info

#2:- as long as you feel comfortable with the pace your going on.

#3:- hopefully she'll appear on the slave path, thanks again.

#4:- cool thanks.

2 extra questions.

#1:- is the slave path gonnae be a fully fleshed out path? Just asking cause, escape paths in games like this are usually the true main path.

#2:- is there plans for choosing my one true mistress on the slave path? Near the end of the path of course.

Thanks again for the straight answers mate.
To your two extra questions:
1 - Yes, there will be no "true ending" on the slave path, since you (the player) voluntarily choose to go down that path of slavery, and I don't know about other games, but in Misantria, once you're enslaved, you're fucked for life, making an "Escape from Misantria" an impossible task :p. There will be endings, but they will result in permanent slavery with one of the mistresses.

2 - Yes, the plan is to make an ending for each mistress (or almost each) in due time.

Thanks for your interest in the game!

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
The game is good. It lacks a bit of content for now but I like the main idea a lot !

I'll play only slave path too, so from what I understood it won't be updated next week ?

Your uses of the 2d sprites are refreshing. Seeing those poor guys faces being crushed under the girls asses was dope.

The writing is interesting, too. The only thing I would point out is that the MC submitted a bit too fast calling every girl mistress in the school. A bit of discipline would have been cool before achieving this.

Also, I ran into a bug : while serving as Amy's chair, I got a black screen at the end of the scene.

To conclude : amazing game. I'm in love with your style, thank you and keep uo rhe great work, dev !
I highly recommend you to try out the runaway path too. Since all the battles and most scenes will basically be hardcore femdom stuff. There will also be permanent slavery endings in the runaway path in case you make really bad choices.

About the bug, it's already been pointed out in this thread, and will be fixed by the upcoming update. It's only if you have farts disabled and you're Amy's chair. So for the moment, I advise you to just skip the morning class scene if you meet these conditions.

Thanks a lot for the feedback! I'll keep in mind what you've pointed out!

Reactions: NwSColeh and CNR25
Apr 29, 2020
*Looks at LoveHurts and Thatoneguyyyyyyy* What did I do wrong? Apparently telling someone the author's main account regarding recent news is considered offensive now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evizzy89

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Is shota avoidable ?
Well, the MC is a very short 18yo, that can not be changed. I would say he stands right in the line which separates a shota from a non-shota. There are no younger males in the game besides the MC, and there won't be.

So, more than avoidable, I guess you could say that shota is "relative" to how you want to perceive the MC. I hope that answered your question!

batmanmodi85

Nov 30, 2020
Well, the MC is a very short 18yo, that can not be changed. I would say he stands right in the line which separates a shota from a non-shota. There are no younger males in the game besides the MC, and there won't be.

So, more than avoidable, I guess you could say that shota is "relative" to how you want to perceive the MC. I hope that answered your question!

Yeah mb i thought shota was similar to futa i'm just dumb here

batmanmodi85

Nov 30, 2020
Oh well, if you were asking about futa. Right now there is no content, but there will be, and it will be completely avoidable if you disable it ;)

In your defense, both futa and shota are japanese words ending in "ta", so I understand your confusion.

Ok thanks to make futa avoidable

4.70 star(s) 22 Votes