Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
How to get ass fucked by the principal or Esther
Please reply soon
Very eager to see that scene
run out of school come in school during morning or daytime she will catch you and punch you then fuck you in your butthole
[/QUOTE]
I'm looking forward to seeing this scene :love:

It's really easy to figure out tho, there is an item in the principles office that lets you escape
You could have just said that in your last post (y)

kfid

Jan 12, 2023
Hi, does anyone know how to change the test results? I don't wanna go home with the teacher each week, the first time I could change the test but now when I approach the desk it says "I better not make anything else, or it will be too suspicious". Can I I change the test results to ensure that I go home with a student, and if so, how?

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Hi, does anyone know how to change the test results? I don't wanna go home with the teacher each week, the first time I could change the test but now when I approach the desk it says "I better not make anything else, or it will be too suspicious". Can I I change the test results to ensure that I go home with a student, and if so, how?

You should be able to change it every Friday in the evening or night, and also every weekend. If you get that message, it means you have already altered a score. In this case, by the next Monday, you should be taken by one of the students.

If that's not the case and you are taken by the teacher anyway, you might be using an older save. You’ll have to spend one more night with Kiara, but after that, you should be able to alter the next exam properly.

If you’re still having the same problem, it might be a bug. I’d appreciate it if you could send me your save folder in a zip file so I can take a better look. Thank you!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

yunosykk

Apr 24, 2024
Ariestra really enjoying this game..but i am playing it on Android and i have no idea where my save files are being stored....how do i continue when the next update comes?

Mar 31, 2024
It's pretty good so far. Wish the farts were more real sounding like femdom university 0 and katalyst. Also there is a side quest called hunger strike. But then even if you choose the easiest option you are stuck in the toilet for an hour of game time and it is soo long and continuous.

kfid

Jan 12, 2023
You should be able to change it every Friday in the evening or night, and also every weekend. If you get that message, it means you have already altered a score. In this case, by the next Monday, you should be taken by one of the students.

If that's not the case and you are taken by the teacher anyway, you might be using an older save. You’ll have to spend one more night with Kiara, but after that, you should be able to alter the next exam properly.

If you’re still having the same problem, it might be a bug. I’d appreciate it if you could send me your save folder in a zip file so I can take a better look. Thank you!
I'm really sorry, I deleted the game after finishing it- although I am re-downloading it. If the teacher scenario happens again, I will let you know and send it to you.

Mar 31, 2024
I got this loading error walking down to aisha basement as I basically sealed my fate as her personal slave. Had a chance to run away but I stayed. Do I need to re-download the game. Is my save file corrupt? If I re-download the game can I reuse my save file. Or do I have to restart? I would like to see what content is in that trap door.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Multi_Fetish_dude

Jul 18, 2023
Does anyone know the actual names of the girls??? I figured Hinata and Starfire but I dont know the other ones. Plz help
Ruby = Yumeko Jabami from "Kagegurui".
Description: Crazy gambling addict that will not hesitate to bet her life or body parts for the thrill of a gambling game. However, she is bonkers good at winning any games (gamble or not) against impossible odds even if the opponents is maximum cheating. There is also a theme of becoming an "house pet" when you lose to much in gambling in that anime. Male are "dogs" and female are "cats".
Side Note: As soon as I found out that "Claire" was gambling with her I knew that her fate was sealed.

Sheila = Shampoo from "Ranma 1/2"
Description: Martial artist fighter who is obsessed with the idea of having to marry the man who defeats her in battle.

I don't know the others

what happens when you rename someone to starfire?
As far as I know nothing. I don't think that is why elcucuy1105 is asking.

At least some of those characters are not original characters designs. They are taken from some other story universe. I don't recognize many of them, so many could be original. But it is reasonable to assume that I'm am just not familiar with them. Far all we know, all the characters (or at least the main girls in school) are taken from somewhere.

Shampoo for example is very old school. That story was first created in 1987.

Last edited:
Reactions: elcucuy1105

elcucuy1105

Mar 1, 2024
Ruby = Yumeko Jabami from "Kagegurui".
Description: Crazy gambling addict that will not hesitate to bet her life or body parts for the thrill of a gambling game. However, she is bonkers good at winning any games (gamble or not) against impossible odds even if the opponents is maximum cheating. There is also a theme of becoming an "house pet" when you lose to much in gambling in that anime. Male are "dogs" and female are "cats".
Side Note: As soon as I found out that "Claire" was gambling with her I knew that her fate was sealed.

Sheila = Shampoo from "Ranma 1/2"
Description: Martial artist fighter who is obsessed with the idea of having to marry the man who defeats her in battle.

I don't know the others

As far as I know nothing. I don't think that is why elcucuy1105 is asking.

At least some of those characters are not original characters designs. They are taken from some other story universe. I don't recognize many of them, so many could be original. But it is reasonable to assume that I'm am just not familiar with them. Far all we know, all the characters (or at least the main girls in school) are taken from somewhere.

Shampoo for example is very old school. That story was first created in 1987.
Thanks boss <3

Reactions: joshja19
4.70 star(s) 22 Votes