RPGM Completed Escape from the Masochistic Male Bullying Classroom [Final] [Lights,Camera,Action]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

idledude

Dec 30, 2019
Anyone happen to know of any other games with a fair amount of breast smothering and/or butt smothering like this one? I know of a few games on here that do so to some degree, like Tower of Trample, Under the Witch, or stuff by Boko877. I'm just curious if there are any other relatively new and/or obscure games that might also fit the bill.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Anyone happen to know of any other games with a fair amount of breast smothering and/or butt smothering like this one? I know of a few games on here that do so to some degree, like Tower of Trample, Under the Witch, or stuff by Boko877. I'm just curious if there are any other relatively new and/or obscure games that might also fit the bill.
ExcessM always puts a large amount of it in his games so Try Parade Buster, Smash Boy, One-Syota and Kariyume

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Mejora

Jan 26, 2018
Mega link down and nopy's rar isnt packed correctly (exec file gets "Failed to execute 'shaderSource' on 'WebGLRenderingContext': parameter 2 is not of type 'WebGLShader' " error)

blacknieve

Feb 19, 2019
You can also try Harem Trigger. Quite nicely done game.

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
You can also try Harem Trigger. Quite nicely done game.
Thanks man I tried it and OMG I didn't know this kind of game even exists. I mean, there is a lot of 2D Femdom game here, but a FULL 3D game ? Not only 3D CGI, but also in the gameplay ? I was quite surprised when i saw those 3D girls running at me and trying to catch me :KEK:

By any chance, do you know other 3D femdom game like this one ? Don't tell me it's the only one ? :D

Last edited:

blacknieve

Feb 19, 2019
Thanks man I tried it and OMG I didn't know this kind of game even exists. I mean, there is a lot of 2D Femdom game here, but a FULL 3D game ? Not only 3D CGI, but also in the gameplay ? I was quite surprised when i saw those 3D girls running at me and trying to catch me :KEK:

By any chance, do you know other 3D femdom game like this one ? Don't tell me it's the only one ? :D
I have no idea and I did look for more.
There's some similar stuff called something Academy? Hentai University/Academy? I don't recall.
But I hate that game because the camera is awful and the gameplay is hard to go through.

Harem Trigger definitely takes the cherry on top.

If you have some tips for 2d femdom games, I am also all ears (eyes).

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
I have no idea and I did look for more.
There's some similar stuff called something Academy? Hentai University/Academy? I don't recall.
But I hate that game because the camera is awful and the gameplay is hard to go through.

Harem Trigger definitely takes the cherry on top.

If you have some tips for 2d femdom games, I am also all ears (eyes).
After some digging, I found out another FULL 3D game like Harem Trigger : Femdom University and his prequel Femdom School :D

It's maybe the game you were trying to recall. I'm trying it right now, and yeah it's hard. I can't fight those girls I keep running away from them :KEK:

The first CGI are good but I can't say for now if it's better than Harem Trigger

As for 2d femdom games, well i know a lot so i don't know what you really want. my favorite 2D games are stuff by Boko877, Bowei, Dieselmine, Excessm and of course Torotoro Resistance who made MGQ.

• Love

blacknieve

Feb 19, 2019
After some digging, I found out another FULL 3D game like Harem Trigger : Femdom University and his prequel Femdom School :D

It's maybe the game you were trying to recall. I'm trying it right now, and yeah it's hard. I can't fight those girls I keep running away from them :KEK:

The first CGI are good but I can't say for now if it's better than Harem Trigger

As for 2d femdom games, well i know a lot so i don't know what you really want. my favorite 2D games are stuff by Boko877, Bowei, Dieselmine, Excessm and of course Torotoro Resistance who made MGQ.
That list is good. I'll take a look. Thanks.

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
That list is good. I'll take a look. Thanks.
it's not all of my game list but yeah i'm giving those since they are all of a same type of 2D femdom game, so if you want another game like those just tell me :

- Boko877's games are all turn based combat with 3D CGI which are all high quality and animated.
- MGQ is a turn based combat visual novel game and is the longest femdom game. Some people consider it's the best femdom and monster girl game. And the story is great, sometimes funny.
- Dieselmine games are like MGQ with maybe better artworks and some nice animated CGI. The gameplay is also innovative in some games.
- Excessm games are not turn based combat but more like beat them all games when you fight a lot of womans and monster girls at the same time, which is great if you love being dominated by more than one female. All the CGI are animated too.
- And Bowei games, the best being Tower of Trample, is a turn based combat RPG game with a lot of emphasis on the Dommes brainwashing you slowly and with struggle at first, until you become their slave. The struggling gameplay is also innovative, it's not only smashing buttons : it's either QTE or RNG. It's also one of the game with the best foot fetish content.

Last edited:
  • Love

Kar 24

May 16, 2019

Sadistic Maid Rebellion is the same style as this. 3d scenes if you get caught.

Kar 24

May 16, 2019
Thanks dude , I adore this kind of games , I hope there are more like it out there :)
you're welcome bro. I've got much form this site, so just returning the good karma. :)

here's the link.

be sure to have the latest version of winrar, then use CTRL+E, choose the japanese option when extracting. The game f*cks up if you don't do that.

Reactions: Manfred1945

Manfred1945

Apr 24, 2019
you're welcome bro. I've got much form this site, so just returning the good karma. :)

here's the link.

be sure to have the latest version of winrar, then use CTRL+E, choose the japanese option when extracting. The game f*cks up if you don't do that.
Thanks but is there English launguage for this game ?

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes