Others Completed Escape from the Nest of the Kissing Succubi [v1.00] [Lights, Camera, Action]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Learch

Feb 5, 2019
Has anyone had any luck running this on a Linux machine? I keep trying to open it up with WINE, but the game crashes on start without outputting an error message so I can't even debug it.

Onomata

Oct 23, 2018
The only "oral" is from a giantess. I do not believe I've seen a vaginal scene. Includes gallery (in the closet).

OfficialBox

Jun 30, 2022
Whatsh 4 location where the enemies are mostly different just models (the animations themselves are the same)
And yes the whole game is just kissing and nothing more.
BORING. 4/10
The game is called escape from the nest of kissing succubi. Did you think there would be anything else?

jake7

Nov 19, 2022
Wish there were more games like this that focus on lipstick kissing. Some here that know more games like this?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Is there a solution to this problem?
For the first one, change your computer's system locale to Japan or extract with japanese name encoding.
For the second one, uh... well that one is pretty self explanatory, I'd imagine. You need a GPU compatible with OpenGL 4.4 or higher.

ValorKG

Jan 14, 2018
Does anyone know where treasure 15 is in the lost forrest, its the only one I'm missing...
If you don't mind spoilers, maps to the lost forest and instructions to get all the treasures are in the installation file, here.
Maps.PNG

How the hell do you get the translation to work?!??!
1.) Open MTool
2.) Put the .exe into MTool by clicking and dragging it into the window.
3.) Click the button in MTool that says "Start Game"
4.) Close the game
5.) Run the game with the "StartWithTool.bat"

The game should now be in English. If it is in MTL English, move the translation fixes files from the installation into MTool/Tool.
If you need pictures, I can also provide them.

p0m

Apr 8, 2020
Has anyone had any luck running this on a Linux machine? I keep trying to open it up with WINE, but the game crashes on start without outputting an error message so I can't even debug it.
tried both in wine and vm, no luck. Was wondering about the exec being gibberish but looking at the replies here, doesn't seem to be the case. Bummer

Reactions: Learch

Redfield5

Mar 6, 2018
Finally got the game to work translated. Wasn't worth it. It's not a good game. Not worth anybody's time. No real scenes or anything. Just kissing animations when caught.

Learch

Feb 5, 2019
tried both in wine and vm, no luck. Was wondering about the exec being gibberish but looking at the replies here, doesn't seem to be the case. Bummer
I got it to complain about not having an OpenGL compatible GPU in a VM, but I haven't been able to figure out how to get VirtualBox to use GPU acceleration at all.

Reactions: p0m

p0m

Apr 8, 2020
I got it to complain about not having an OpenGL compatible GPU in a VM, but I haven't been able to figure out how to get VirtualBox to use GPU acceleration at all.
completely flew over my head, never had it enabled lol, Using oracle vm and Tiny10 to save resources together with 3d acceleration, and ignoring the opengl thing makes it boot! buuut now I have a white screen, though music plays and you can interact with it, I can't see shit

Reactions: Learch
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes