Others Completed Escape from the Nest of the Kissing Succubi [v1.00] [Lights, Camera, Action]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ValorKG

Jan 14, 2018
so for the game to work should we change our Pc to japanese?
im confused
Since the Japanese language uses characters instead of letters, sometimes computer programs don't work unless your OS can display Japanese characters. The languages your computer can understand is called a locale. This game, and a lot of other doujin Japanese games, require a Japanese locale to be installed to run properly. I would recommend looking up "Locale Emulator", though getting it working is mor indepth than a forum comment like this can explain.

Good news! The dev is planning to release an English version soon on dlsite.
Great! Honestly, I was half expecting them to skip this one. Would I replay the game again in official English...? Probably not. If they locked the cursor, maybe but otherwise...

Reactions: Pokemon 1234567890

Willowo

Oct 24, 2018
This might sound weird but is there any ejaculation scenes in this game? I've only gone through the cave part and haven't seen any yet.

ValorKG

Jan 14, 2018
This might sound weird but is there any ejaculation scenes in this game? I've only gone through the cave part and haven't seen any yet.
No. LCA has never shown ejaculation in their games. Normally, there's a sound effect, screen flash and dialogue shift to imply that ejaculation has occured, but no actual change in CG. This game doesn't even have that, though.

• Sad
Reactions: Willowo
Oct 26, 2022
Since the Japanese language uses characters instead of letters, sometimes computer programs don't work unless your OS can display Japanese characters. The languages your computer can understand is called a locale. This game, and a lot of other doujin Japanese games, require a Japanese locale to be installed to run properly. I would recommend looking up "Locale Emulator", though getting it working is mor indepth than a forum comment like this can explain.

Great! Honestly, I was half expecting them to skip this one. Would I replay the game again in official English...? Probably not. If they locked the cursor, maybe but otherwise...
I tried Locale emulator it dosnt seem to work for me tho...

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Can't believe he put his school simulator game on hold for this crap... Development of that game was coming along so well and has so much potential.

ValorKG

Jan 14, 2018
Can't believe he put his school simulator game on hold for this crap... Development of that game was coming along so well and has so much potential.
Actually, I think it would be more accurate to say that this game is a test for the feasibility of the school game. The game makes more sense in that context.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Actually, I think it would be more accurate to say that this game is a test for the feasibility of the school game. The game makes more sense in that context.
Feasibility in what sense? The school sim game has been shown to work well as a game in terms of enjoyment and fun factor as well as being mechanically viable within the engine and the scope of his ideas. I'm failing to understand how a pseudo 3D dungeon crawler that uses 2D sprites with bare minimum mechanics can act as a test for a fully 3D and fleshed out game simulation with many in depth mechanics.

All this succubus game is in my opinion is the dev indulging a bit too much in his personal fantasy in the middle of another games development that people were paying for... myself included.

I'll be honest this is the first time I've been a bit pissed with a Japanese dev. He didn't once release a demo of the school sim game even though it was shown to be playable in many instances and aspects of the game. Yet he drops this full release that no one asked for out of the blue... really?

ValorKG

Jan 14, 2018
Alright boys, I like LCA and all, and I want to support them (It's why I worked on this community translation), but you're not gonna catch me buying this game before I know this. Did they, or did they not, lock the mouse cursor in this release?

May 15, 2018
Imma be real with you, I didn't even bother with the mouse
I remember it not being great in the demos so I just played with the keyboard

Canisebria

Nov 19, 2019
Controls are a pain in the ass but not a game breaker at all. It does become an issue on the end of game boss though. Stock up on herbs.

The mouse control is massively oversensitive, and it doesn't have full control for some reason. It can only turn you roughly 90 degrees to the left or right of where your character is facing based on the keyboard turning. Very odd and annoying.

There's barely any reason to play the game instead of hitting the gallery, and the lack of any kind of climax to anything is just bizarre. Really feels like a tech demo missing features. Animation and art is cool though. Wish you could lock the animations to pov or 3rd person.

Apr 8, 2019
The concept is nice, the 2D enemies in a 3D plain is interesting and reminds me of Doom... also why didn't they just make this on Doom. Everything after that feels very unpolished while lots of the animations are very short, some animations even look very scuffed. The MC is nearly T-posing in at least three of the scenes shown in the trailer so I have to assume there might be others like this. Asking for nearly $20 despite delivering a ham-fisted game is insulting, especially since way more polished titles are out there for not even half of that. Nah bro you don't get to charge extra for covering a niche fetish.

Also looking at the trailer, there seems to be no proper blowjob scenes at all... but the giantess enemies will still suck on the MC. That's some freaking bullshit right there, an oral fixation game with no sucking of dick.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes