Others Completed Escape from the Nest of the Kissing Succubi [v1.00] [Lights, Camera, Action]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

narconarco

Nov 10, 2023
The concept is nice, the 2D enemies in a 3D plain is interesting and reminds me of Doom... also why didn't they just make this on Doom. Everything after that feels very unpolished while lots of the animations are very short, some animations even look very scuffed. The MC is nearly T-posing in at least three of the scenes shown in the trailer so I have to assume there might be others like this. Asking for nearly $20 despite delivering a ham-fisted game is insulting, especially since way more polished titles are out there for not even half of that. Nah bro you don't get to charge extra for covering a niche fetish.

Also looking at the trailer, there seems to be no proper blowjob scenes at all... but the giantess enemies will still suck on the MC. That's some freaking bullshit right there, an oral fixation game with no sucking of dick.
Not sure what the game was about exactly, was probably just a side project. But his other project on the other hand is really well-made and has a lot of animations, which he is still working on.

Apr 8, 2019
Not sure what the game was about exactly, was probably just a side project. But his other project on the other hand is really well-made and has a lot of animations, which he is still working on.
Huh, wow. I would never have guessed he was actually working on a much more interesting project. And he seems to at least be somewhat associated with the circle who made Oedo trigger since they've merged discords, and those devs produced an actually pretty good h-game shooter with a heap of customisation elements for the girls.

Good luck to him. Although I wonder if it was a smart idea to spend a whole half-year making something so basic by comparison. And he's also looking at still working on rpgmaker stuff, which is disappointing to say the least.

May 15, 2018
Yeah I think this game was more of a way for him to test the waters of RPG Developer Bakin
Or a little distaction on the side while working on his other more full fledged game

Reactions: ValorKG
May 15, 2018
Replayed it quite a few times and never had a problem
Does it happens when you go upstairs? Does an error message pop up or anything?

Stirzor

Jun 3, 2020
Yes, when I go upstairs from the savepoint after the first level. No errors, it just closes the game after a few seconds of loading screen...

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes