2.50 star(s) 8 Votes
Jun 21, 2018
oh hey I played like 2 hours and didn't have a crash OR launch problems. Well done, developer. Sincerely.
1 bug though so far: in the parking lot building when you fight off zombies with a boss health bar, if you take too long (having sex for example) killing the zombies, they will stop spawning and the music cuts off. Even after you kill the remaining zombies, the unspawned zombies in the healthbar just dont spawn. I was softlocked and had to reload.

Last edited:

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
Monther fucker share the fake save i so fucking anger now do not download the Extra: Save
it the new game not complete game i lose my save and new gun been play 4h now fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Jun 21, 2018
So far this is very cool game. I hope the dev is planning some pseudo-bestiality like with zombie hounds or monsters (or maybe even duke lmao); as well as pregnancy. Maybe not necessarily pregnancy simulator (although depending how he implements would be very cool) but like the doctor event with the pussy hunter. (spoiler there's no event with him asking you to have sex with it(yet?) :( ) I take it the game currently ends after finishing school. There's nothing really to do in the jungle other than the 1 zombie type. Anyway to unlock the gallery?

also there's a strange bug where launching the game it says that my saves are gone. But somehow they come back for no reason idk what to do lol
also after completing everything I could find, I can't load my saves anymore at all even if it shows :(

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 8 Votes