2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

LichG

Jan 15, 2019
0.24 version+save. Enjoy! Please, subscribe on the Patreon, if you want to support the author.

Version0.24:

• Added a new enemy named "Tentacle" and its hentai animations;
  • Added new areas named "Central Hospital"(Part One);
  • Added a new consumable tool named "Cracker" used for hacking into a computer or other electronic equipments;
  • Fixed a bug that in some cases the lockpick was ineffective;
  • Fixed a bug that the sidestory "Looking for motherboard" and "Placement for pendant" were duplicated;

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2017
is there any walkthrough to see where is the new area or how to trigger the criminal enemy? cause the save provided doesn't find that enemy yet.

LichG

Jan 15, 2019
is there any walkthrough to see where is the new area or how to trigger the criminal enemy? cause the save provided doesn't find that enemy yet.
Idk about game stage in the save, maybe it triggered by completing the quest with girls in black suit. You can find him in location called Abandoned Flat (there is the pass in the school, you need a Bolt cutter to open the door)
Where u can see the new criminal?
There is the cafe located in Northern Neighborhood

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
There is the cafe located in Northern Neighborhood
Where is this cafe in the Northern Neighborhood? I've been running around for the last hour and a half and all I find in the Northern Neighborhood is a sewer, empty houses, and the bamboo forest...

LichG

Jan 15, 2019
Where is this cafe in the Northern Neighborhood? I've been running around for the last hour and a half and all I find in the Northern Neighborhood is a sewer, empty houses, and the bamboo forest...
You must go to the right side of the map (near the sewer entrance) and kick the barrier on the road

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
I am totally lost trying to find the last of the three sculptures for the locked case in the school. I've found the right and leftmost ones, but can't find the middle one. Been stuck for hours on this, pls help.

Edit Oh my fucking god it was in the fucking volleyball cart in the fucking gym which I already fucking checked, you have to fucking check it twice. Fucking hell.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: reinyakuragi

reinyakuragi

May 21, 2022
I am totally lost trying to find the last of the three sculptures for the locked case in the school. I've found the right and leftmost ones, but can't find the middle one. Been stuck for hours on this, pls help.

Edit Oh my fucking god it was in the fucking volleyball cart in the fucking gym which I already fucking checked, you have to fucking check it twice. Fucking hell.
i do find that first and confused why i cant take it, and then find out that u should put it sequentially

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020

So what was in the locked case?

whyimIhere

Mar 11, 2021
how can I save guys? Saw the empty slots but nothing seems to happen when I click the button :( Thanks for any help

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes