RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Maybe a note about the almost immediate name change, for those of us who think "reaper" and "rapist" are not normally interchangeable terms? I'm glad the torrent post still had the original name; I was a little afraid that I had just misread it an hour ago.

colween

Oct 5, 2020
Maybe a note about the almost immediate name change, for those of us who think "reaper" and "rapist" are not normally interchangeable terms? I'm glad the torrent post still had the original name; I was a little afraid that I had just misread it an hour ago.
The files inside the archive are not exactly the same.

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
I'll work on it if you want so better hit that like button:cool:(y)
If you need a copy of the game, I bought it-- but was unable to play it, even in Japanese locale for some reason. I would be happy to attempt to upload the file and send it to you if needed =)

Reactions: Zemax

dwoolfy

Apr 17, 2020
Of note the cheat ticket that you can get in your room, is also availible in the principle's office when you can get in there.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
If you need a copy of the game, I bought it-- but was unable to play it, even in Japanese locale for some reason. I would be happy to attempt to upload the file and send it to you if needed =)
I have the game and am currently translating it and modifying it so you can play without any problems

sas2000as

Mar 14, 2018
Yep, mass produced garbage. They won't last long.
Depend on your meaning of "won't last long". They're selling about 500 copies of each of their game for ~1300 yen. They're also releasing a so called new game each month. It is around 650000 yen per month 4400 usd (without taxes or dlsite commision (no clue how big is that commission)).

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Considering they just put out a new game today ( ), I'm guessing they're doing alright.

Reactions: bigboy6220

baneofducks

Sep 8, 2019
I recently played a bunch of their games and I love them.
- Minimal text and straight to the point.
- Starts from groping and progressively gets lewder (gangbangs are my personal preference).
- The "walk around and get fucked" style is a bit deceiving, they've managed to make it a bit more interesting than that.

Escape Rapist School is one of their earlier works. It's actually a good example of what is required to make a basic, decent H-game. Make the player walk around looking for Key Items. Sprinkle around some Traps. Make a Stamina system where if it goes to zero, a Game Over Event happens. Each stage having a different Game Over Event helps. There's something to be said about how the Setting of the game ties things up but I don't want to write too much about this.

It is interesting how they are pumping out one game a month pretty much. Big respect for them for their work ethic and drive.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes