AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
I downloaded this as parts and they are all .files except for the first one which extracts into a .file. How do I turn them into the videos? Sorry, never downloaded these types of files before.
Extract the first file and then using 7z extract the folder inside the extracted file. You don't need to touch any other parts.

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
Thanks! How did you reencode it (720p? framerate?)?
720p 30fps for all the videos I believe and I converted all of them to the .mp4 extensions. What took the longest to re-encode where the .avi they were huge there was a single one under 400 MB i believe.

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
720p 30fps for all the videos I believe and I converted all of them to the .mp4 extensions. What took the longest to re-encode where the .avi they were huge there was a single one under 400 MB i believe.
The link you posted earlier does not seem to be working right now. Keeps saying the connection timed out.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Working on a new archive.

I'm making several smaller parts by games parodied. The most frequent games are Final Fantasy, DOA, Resident Evil, etc. There are also other games that I don't know about, so I just left two "various works" archives. It will be easier for everybody than a fucking huge 23GB file.

Edit: all links added to OP.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2793868

Donor
Aug 31, 2020
Heard this guy has been having mental breakdowns over his parents pissing or something. Sounds like he needs mental help, but his animations are FINE!

jackdroid

Aug 29, 2018
And here we go I will face the 23GB files, thanks *-*. Well I Buy a HDD just for this purpose xD
The bad part that I've been creating a collection since 2014 and I didn't separate it by artist or look at the quality of the videos and if it was going to be repeated, that left me with 450GB of files (Images, Videos, Gif's). Now whenever I download a collection I keep looking the videos and images between the fucking 54k files to delete and organize everything .-.

• Haha
Reactions: LaiKCrash and rf96

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Alright, I extracted and re-made the torrent from OP in an non-archive way for two benefits: first, you can download precisely what you're interested in but the second is more important: we have more sources has your torrent client will look in the whole swarm which user has the individual files based on the hash which can't be done with an 7z archive (so it should be faster as source outside of F95 will also seed to you).

Nothing new added (but it should also be easier to update the torrent with new content now).

Remember to Right Click > Download on the attachment:

And here we go I will face the 23GB files, thanks *-*. Well I Buy a HDD just for this purpose xD
The bad part that I've been creating a collection since 2014 and I didn't separate it by artist or look at the quality of the videos and if it was going to be repeated, that left me with 450GB of files (Images, Videos, Gif's). Now whenever I download a collection I keep looking the videos and images between the fucking 54k files to delete and organize everything .-.
There's tool to remove duplicate to make it easier but it only work if you have two (or more) perfect duplicate, so re-encode will not be counted as duplicate.