esk-0

Sep 6, 2022
isnt he the guy who got super triggered whenever someone added sound to his works and threatened to stop doing videos?
first parts true on certain vids, biggest problem was audio was added, and then was on that persons patreon, all without me knowing, so of course its gonna be a problem

threatened to stop doing videos? i dont remember that at all, so i cant say shit about it

this is all past stuff though, nowadays, i barely care, i just wanna be pm'd and aware of whats getting audio added to it, basically

Reactions: NotAshGaming

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
first parts true on certain vids, biggest problem was audio was added, and then was on that persons patreon, all without me knowing, so of course its gonna be a problem

threatened to stop doing videos? i dont remember that at all, so i cant say shit about it

this is all past stuff though, nowadays, i barely care, i just wanna be pm'd and aware of whats getting audio added to it, basically
Hey hopefully you're doing well and you're less bothered about other Artists using your waifu Lightning. :p

Limina_Leaker

Feb 3, 2023
Here is the new video:

It was decent. Worth $2. Definitely not staying subbed as the guy releases like 2 videos a year if you're lucky. Didn't really understand the dialogue but I guess it would make more sense if I played Tekken?

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 604591

Overview:
A 3D high quality animation collection of mostly futa content by Esk​

Updated: 2023-07-22
Developer/Publisher: Esk - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Varies
Length: 564 Animations
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download (23.6 GB)
(Torrent only)

- MEGA - -

Parts:
DOA: - MEGA - -
Final Fantasy: - MEGA - -
Nier & King of Fighters: - MEGA - -
Resident Evil & Tekken: - MEGA - -
Various works I: - MEGA - -
Various works II: - MEGA - -

Asuka goes 120: - - PIXELDRAIN -

Compressed:
- -

View attachment 604606 View attachment 604607 View attachment 604608 View attachment 604609 View attachment 604610 View attachment 604611 View attachment 604612 View attachment 604613 View attachment 604614
excellent! (and any new upcoming futa content collections will be extremely welcome too) (y)