Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Cover.png

Overview:
The story is set in the modern world but with some medieval fantasy elements weave into it. The main character (the player will pick a name for him) is a farmer in his late 20s living alone in the country side. He inherited the farm from his father and has been living off of it ever since he got out of university.
One night he found a mysterious unconscious girl wearing armor on his farm (lucky guy). She claim that her name is Celes and she's a knight that come from another world. She has no knowledge of this world and have nowhere to go. The MC offered to take her in. They start living together and develop a deep emotional connection.
But farming alone isnt exactly the most profitable business in this day and age, and MC want to eventually move to the big city to pursue a different career, and to show Celes a world beyond his small isolated farm, a world of corruption and temptation...

This VN will explore themes like corrupion, NTR(unavoidable), interracial, femdom, cheating... If these arent what you typically enjoy in a VN then maaaybe this isnt the story for you...

Thread Updated: 2024-08-13
Release Date: 2024-08-13
Developer: Inkshade
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1723532663976.png 1723532713680.png c12.png 1723533036800.png 1723533072755.png 1723533212155.png 1723534010725.png 1723533342557.png

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Requested by Knox_xx

Inkshade Please submit to the Developers Badge, make a ticket here, And good Luck with your game Dev!

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
This VN will explore themes like [...] NTR(unavoidable)... If these arent what you typically enjoy in a VN then maaaybe this isnt the story for you...
You do not know that. I could do a genocide run.

EDIT: sorry for the quote ping

Last edited:

Inkshade

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2024
Lol, the story is a straight blatant ripoff of Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken, buuuut with NTR later on. Really original, you might now produce a Chinese rolex.
That's exactly it haha, I've read it a few years back and thought the premise was very interesting. But the story doesnt go anywhere and then the manga run went on a hiatus or something and I thought eeh fuck it imma make my own

Gato negro

Aug 29, 2023
That's exactly it haha, I've read it a few years back and thought the premise was very interesting. But the story doesnt go anywhere and then the manga run went on a hiatus or something and I thought eeh fuck it imma make my own
what is your update schedule? I am really excited to see where will the story goes.

Inkshade

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2024
what is your update schedule? I am really excited to see where will the story goes.
it took me 3 months to make this first release, so right now I'm planning for a 2 months update cycle so each update would be roughly the same size... But I'm not opposing to the idea of faster updates at a smaller size.

Reactions: Diegoz

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
it took me 3 months to make this first release, so right now I'm planning for a 2 months update cycle so each update would be roughly the same size... But I'm not opposing to the idea of faster updates at a smaller size.
Doesn't sound to bad but i'd say Quality over Quantity. Will keep this one on my List and see where it goes, good luck on your Jorney :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Inkshade

Inkshade

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2024
You might want to check that again friend.

On that note, I'm confused. This says it is male and female protagonist. So, we play as both right? Then why have unavoidable NTR? If we can't avoid it, then that means we won't get any choices to avoid these situations on either character. So, what is the point then of having multiple protagonists if we can't avoid anything any ways?
Yeah I might have worded that poorly, the "female protagonist" is only a "protagonist" narrative wise. Some time you will get to play as her and there are occasionally choises for her to unlock optional scenes. But only the "male protagonist" choices will impact the endings. But narratively the story is as much about her as it is about the male protagonist so idk what other word I can use here...

Reactions: Diegoz

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah I might have worded that poorly, the "female protagonist" is only a "protagonist" narrative wise. Some time you will get to play as her and there are occasionally choises for her to unlock optional scenes. But only the "male protagonist" choices will impact the endings. But narratively the story is as much about her as it is about the male protagonist so idk what other word I can use here...
So, basically, we'll see stuff from her perspective, with the optional choices of viewing extra bonus scenes type deal. While the male protagonist will be the main one making the impactful choices.

I hope that's right, and I understood that correctly lol. Either way, thanks for the clarification. ;)

Reactions: shiqz

Inkshade

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2024
don't be intimidated by the anti-ntr command.
a whole army bumping up my thread i honestly cant complain
So, basically, we'll see stuff from her perspective, with the optional choices of viewing extra bonus scenes type deal. While the male protagonist will be the main one making the impactful choices.

I hope that's right, and I understood that correctly lol. Either way, thanks for the clarification. ;)
ye that's about it

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes