4.80 star(s) 8 Votes
Jan 18, 2018
genuine question, why do people download the compressed version? Doesn't it have a lower quality?
I can only think people would go for the compressed version because they have limited data, but still is it worth it?
It's not only the data transfer, but also a matter of data storage. I have an one terabyte HD just for f95 games, and its already 90% full. Compressed graphics are still good enough.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
genuine question, why do people download the compressed version? Doesn't it have a lower quality?
I can only think people would go for the compressed version because they have limited data, but still is it worth it?
Usually because of the Size of Games and as i've observed over the last Years quite alot still seem have a Internet connection they used 20 years ago.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cry32wolf

Inkshade

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2024
Don't think that's a good, nor a really productive idea. Considering the NTR's supposed to be unavoidable, as per the quote above, I'd say what you want is impossible. Personally, I think you should stick to your initial vision of the story and go down the full-on NTR road to get NTR fans' support, cuz most of us know for a fact that most non NTR/romance fans won't even bother to check out the game the next second they read the "unavoidable NTR" lil detail in the overview.
The other guy was asking if the game is "netorare" or "netorase" and I think you are confuse about what those are...
Netorare is the usual "The girl got dicked while MC crying in the corner"
while Netorase is "MC embrace the inner cuckening and support his girl getting dicked"
The game will have both "netorare" and "netorase", and no matter how you play it you will encounter one type or another, it's "unavoidable".
However it will not have "netori", which is "MC is the one going around fucking people's wife."

Thank you for joining my NTR 101 class :BootyTime:

Jan 7, 2021
The other guy was asking if the game is "netorare" or "netorase" and I think you are confuse about what those are...
Netorare is the usual "The girl got dicked while MC crying in the corner"
while Netorase is "MC embrace the inner cuckening and support his girl getting dicked"
The game will have both "netorare" and "netorase", and no matter how you play it you will encounter one type or another, it's "unavoidable".
However it will not have "netori", which is "MC is the one going around fucking people's wife."

tenor.gif

Inkshade

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2024
*This VN will explore themes like Corrupion, NTR(unavoidable), cheating...*

"Wake up MC... We got a city to burn..."
:D
View attachment 3927558
THX for sharing....
This is funny because Night City is the "inspiration" for the city that the 2nd chapter gonna take place in.... :BootyTime: I had this idea of having MC crossing path with a "legally distinct" Valerie and there's nothing he could do but watch V railing all of the girls with her Mr Studd 9000 implant :BootyTime:

• Hey there
  • Haha
Reactions: Axel34 and shiqz

BBCinyourass

Jul 30, 2022
Yes its worth it bro. I have very limited data :( Sometimes compressed version have still decent quality :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: cry32wolf

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
"Ban all negative feedback"
"Banning" said reviews
I think it's safe to say that sentences like those I quoted are a clear proof that your reasoning falls on deaf ears. You won't accomplish anything by continuing that conversation.

My advice is to report the guy and move on without entertaining any more pointless conversations like that that'll only make you waste your time, get in trouble with the mods and not accomplish anything constructive.

My bad. Saw the mistake only a few minutes after I posted the comment and then, let's say I got a lil too invested in reading some 'quality feedback' in the thread. Don't know where I read a guy's post asking for netori content in the story and thought you replied to him.:oops:

Going back to the topic at hand... might be wrong about this, but according to the technical terms you mentioned there, those two still are opposite concepts, IMO, since in one (actual NTR=netorare) the husband/BF/guy having a crush on a female character gets cucked, can't do anything about it, except jack off to it, and inevitably ends up losing his woman, while in the other one (NTRs=netorase), the husband/BF encourages his woman to hook up with other guys without losing her and, to a degree, is still in control of their relationship and his woman's love life.

You'll probably still get a few complaints here and there about tiny details, but if you sure you can pull it off, then best of luck to you. Won't hear me complain about something you were completely honest about from the get-go.

Don't expect any financial compensation for this tho. Teaching others basic stuff like this should always be done for free and out of the goodness of one's own heart.;)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Yes its worth it bro. I have very limited data :( Sometimes compressed version have still decent quality :)
More like, the non compressed version is often PNG files or something ridiculous that weighs 20 times more than a compressed version. And what we get for downloading that bloated monstrosity is like a picture that is like 3% better quality.

Reactions: BBCinyourass

Inkshade

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2024
its a crying shame that even the 5 set in your banner is notable, as 4 are white or one Maybe asian. one (and a maybe) token "minorities" is so completely representative of how pervasive the biased assumptions and reactions Are.
oh there are gonna be more pretty girls... and pretty boys.... and elves... eventually... no dwarves tho because i'm racist against dwarves.
It's just that my PC have a 50/50 chance of exploding if I try to do more than 5 genesis 8 models... And I'm too lazy to render them all separately and put them back together in post :BootyTime: And because these characters will be introduce in the story quite later on, I feel like I shouldnt put them in the promo materials. Not a good feeling to see a character you like on the banner, download the game only to realize they arent even in the game yet. Even the redhead hasnt actually appeared in the story yet, and she will be the first character to be introduce in the next update

• Wow
Reactions: Axel34 and ustar
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes