4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
So, gave it a try and it's alright so far. Writing is pretty simple but not bad. Needs some proofreading though. Renders look decent, no animations, no music or sound effects though. I know most just mute their games, but I enjoy a good soundtrack in the games I play.

Only main issues I found, a lot of wrong speaker moments. Especially at the end. The whole conversation is just mixed up with the wrong person saying the wrong lines. There are times where Celes will be saying the MC's lines, but the end conversation between Mira and the mayor is completely flipped. The mayor saying Mira's lines and vice versa through the whole conversation.

Besides that, it's not too bad. Needs a bit of polish, but otherwise for a first release, it's a decent start. Best of luck with your game and thanks. ;)

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Lol, the story is a straight blatant ripoff of Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken, buuuut with NTR later on. Really original, you might now produce a Chinese rolex.
There are at least two mangas with this particular variation of ever so popular Isekai theme.

Inkshade

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2024
There are times where Celes will be saying the MC's lines, but the end conversation between Mira and the mayor is completely flipped. The mayor saying Mira's lines and vice versa through the whole conversation.
yeah i've might have to re-approach how I label these characters internally... Having Mira = "m" and Myers = "mm" doesnt sound like a good idea anymore...

Last edited:
Reactions: AnyName'llDo

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Esoterika-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
"Ban all negative feedback" we all know how that went with yt by removing the dislike numbers. In the end its the devs choice to not bend the knee why? Because this is a pirate site, not all but majority dont even sub to the creators they just wait here.
"Banning" said reviews will just stop devs for ever improving since highly likely even constructive criticism will be removed if one person get offended by it and say its a negative comment.
Negatives are part of life and if you cant take then you will forever be stuck in the same place.
It is a lil strange if people find the need to 'defend' something of low value such as ntr. Its a very trivial thing to be heated about its not your or others responsibility to defend something that has nothing to do with your life.
Have your opinions let them have theirs and move on.
"Who will participate in what" ~ in the ntr thread lil bro, like this one so ntr lovers dont need to gatekeep. Like make a poll asking if they like ntr and only when they click "yes" then they can comment. It is that easy, it will also be easier to filter the 'antis".
Long as the posts are open forums expect to see something you disagree with but never feel the need to defend or get heated up on it, in the end its up to the devs if the bend the knee or not.
lil sis what are you talking about. poll? why you arent able to move on without polls lmao. like literally dont post here, you dont need polls to not post something right, you can make this decision on your own?
we dont need to defend devs, thats true. what is also true is you dont need to attack them, yet we are still here.
now, about negative feedback, Im not going to delve deep into philosophical implications of negativity and how people should embrace it instead. we are talking about concrete case - negative feedback (exclude x) doesnt improve a game for person asking for it, it just aims to make said game less enjoyable for others. on the contrary, person providing positive feedback wants to see game more enjoyable for them. I think following this logic in this particular case we can reasonable assume that negative feedback should be limited.

Reactions: Karneol and shiqz

OddityOne

Jan 31, 2018
yum. thank you for a Range of ladies: especially the way skin and hair match up realistically, and the interracial.
the sheer racism (proactive or reactive {IE, white saying Only White, or any other having hostility to mixed relationships}) is BS. it's All racism, and we won't be rid of it until we stop defining by it.
more importantly, there are So many features, forms, colourations and combinations that are attractive.
i really despise the endless array of preset bodies w "bottle' brunettes, redheads, goths... all on "white' base body forms and skintones.
most can't/won't even do realistic redheads or brunettes: both of which have associated skin tones. it's so... bland and false vs the variety that Should be available.
its a crying shame that even the 5 set in your banner is notable, as 4 are white or one Maybe asian. one (and a maybe) token "minorities" is so completely representative of how pervasive the biased assumptions and reactions Are.
*minorities is specifically an American thing, but widely understood.
*i realise anime/Hentai is a Huge genre, but Japan is even more racist than anglo nations, just on a different conteext. so those games are tend tobe either "samey" or Completely unhinged.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes