4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I hate how suggesting a 'bbc' tag has come up repeatedly and always gets fierce pushback.... as if it's not an extremely specific category of its own which usually has no overlap with others.... that way I could filter out stuff like this out.

For those who would say "just use interracial bro" - that's applied loosely to LIs as well, something as vanilla as Badik would get tossed out.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
The other guy was asking if the game is "netorare" or "netorase" and I think you are confuse about what those are...
Netorare is the usual "The girl got dicked while MC crying in the corner"
while Netorase is "MC embrace the inner cuckening and support his girl getting dicked"
The game will have both "netorare" and "netorase", and no matter how you play it you will encounter one type or another, it's "unavoidable".
However it will not have "netori", which is "MC is the one going around fucking people's wife."

Thank you for joining my NTR 101 class :BootyTime:
Thank you for the game (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Inkshade

Inkshade

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2024
I hate how suggesting a 'bbc' tag has come up repeatedly and always gets fierce pushback.... as if it's not an extremely specific category of its own which usually has no overlap with others.... that way I could filter out stuff like this out.

For those who would say "just use interracial bro" - that's applied loosely to LIs as well, something as vanilla as Badik would get tossed out.
something to differentiate between people of different races just fucking and actual "raceplay" would be nice

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
something to differentiate between people of different races just fucking and actual "raceplay" would be nice
Yeah that's exactly what I mean, I'm not looking for a tag to exclude blacks, or asians, or whatever from being characters in games, I just wanna filter out the "muh bbc" stuff.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Wow Great start Dev, really interesting premise and I am looking forward to see where this story goes.

I'm truly astonished how much crap you have had to read, at this time there really is zero NTR, but the whiny complainers just read the tag without even trying the game.

Also I'm amazed at all the closeted racist weirdos I'm seeing here, but I'll leave it at that.

I hope we get a lot more content from Celes's perspective as it would be very interesting to see how she deal with being in this new environment, how she got on the farm in the first place and how she plans to get back home.

Really well done start, it immediately grabs your attention and immerses you in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: RacistSanta

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
goddamnit I'll fix it later :HideThePain:
Here's another tip for you. Before you go any further, convert all your png files to webp. Your png files are 2-3 MB each. You can get the same quality with a webp at 300k to 500k each...maybe smaller.

Use XnConvert to make the conversions (very easy to learn) on the image files, and Bulk Rename Utility along with Notepad ++ to change the filetypes in your code from .png to .webp.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
is it just me or does the Blonde remind anyone else of Maya from ( BAD) unsure if it's the same model
I was thinking the same thing, as well as some of the other models look familiar. Probably why it set off the users formerly known as face-palmers. :ROFLMAO:

Oct 9, 2022
cock scientist coming through, why does dude's dick get skinnier when he gets hard? Also, why did he get hard from falling over, without even looking at the naked chick first.

Really hot scene either way, and an exciting game. The tiny dicked old man femdom does nothing for me but I'm not complaining.

Inkshade

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2024
cock scientist coming through, why does dude's dick get skinnier when he gets hard? Also, why did he get hard from falling over, without even looking at the naked chick first.

Really hot scene either way, and an exciting game.
Hey there! fellow cock scientist here, thank you for your inquiry, his dick look thicker when not erected because of the foreskin, when he get erected and grew longer the skin stretch out make it look slightly skinnier!
And he got hard because he saw them tiddies before he fell, the headbumb only delay the inevitable.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes