4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
haha see my post that was asking a question got deleted guess it got caught in the crossfire of the NTR haters , which I assume got nuked. Since it was about if all NTR is unavoidable or just some of it. Cause I saw the femdom was mentioned on the front page and while no issues with unavoidable NTR since this game tells you that's what it's about. I'm just not a fan of mixing femdom and NTR but not a deal breaker just more curious than anything.

Inkshade

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2024
Can't wait for future updates, and to see Celes and Chloe get to know Cedric more intimately! I just wish Celes' 'features' weren't so exaggerated, but otherwise a great start.
I actually had to tone her body down a bit half way through because her arms keep clipping into her tiddies...

Reactions: Rabonixxx

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I actually had to tone her body down a bit half way through because her arms keep clipping into her tiddies...
Maybe make her tits slightly smaller instead, I don't see the point of having those massive melons, yes some people like that sort of thing, I find in these VNs that it isn't really needed and a lot of the time they look unnatural.

Last edited:

Rabonixxx

Apr 26, 2020
Maybe make her tits slightly smaller instead, I don't see the point of having those massive melons, yes some people like that sort of thing, I find in these VNs that it isn't really needed and a lot of the time they look unnatural.
Man, she has the perfect body, and she will need those to cover Cedric and company ;)

Reactions: Inkshade

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Man, she has the perfect body, and she will need those to cover Cedric and company ;)
She would have a perfect body, if the dev slightly reduced the breast size still. But the reduction isn’t a must for me, so I’ll take it if the dev is satisfied with the proportions.

• Sad
Reactions: Rabonixxx

fusspot

Aug 29, 2019
Yeah I might have worded that poorly, the "female protagonist" is only a "protagonist" narrative wise. Some time you will get to play as her and there are occasionally choises for her to unlock optional scenes. But only the "male protagonist" choices will impact the endings. But narratively the story is as much about her as it is about the male protagonist so idk what other word I can use here...
This is exactly why we need a new tag for female protagonist vs female main character. Playing as the female character for a couple scenes here and there shouldn't fall under the same tag as games where you only play as the female character. It needs to be separated so folks like me, who generally find male MCs boring and uninteresting, can actually properly filter this out

I hope this goes well for you, and I'm happy for you and all the people who like this. I just had to rant because this shit drives me batty

Reactions: Inkshade
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes